Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are small but elite :icon_rolleyes:
Gawd, we're gonna nom on Abisthne's Tribe, 'specially if we have Ackcody playing :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well when you win the 5v5 battle can you join here too? Please?

Also, go2skype?

DeletedUser

If there is a skype chat add me: Sharp-Focus. If not still add meh ;)

DeletedUser

From the looks of it, your tribe is too small compared to Absinthe's, and will be eaten. :(

Not if Absinthe's tribe players all get cleared Early :spear:

Anyway small is good and Clamju can always recruit in world if need more members

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not if Absinthe's tribe players all get cleared Early :spear:

Anyway small is good and Clamju can always recruit in world if need more members

I was planning too if applications keep going on like the way they are lol

DeletedUser

Well there's loads of time and maybe you can convert some of the opposition =P

DeletedUser

I quite like the idea of running with a small tribe :/

So long as Nidel joins....Where is he D:

Oh yeah and Clam......my skype wasnt working either for a while there did ures keep crashing when you logged onto it?

DeletedUser

I quite like the idea of running with a small tribe :/

So long as Nidel joins....Where is he D:

Oh yeah and Clam......my skype wasnt working either for a while there did ures keep crashing when you logged onto it?

The needs for a small tribe is activity and good team work.

For that to happen nobody needs to input there ego unless for fun. Egos can ruin tribes.

I won't recruit, much, in-game unless required too.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Once again wondering how I'm supposedly in a tribe I've never even heard of. I believe I can also say that King Bowser Koopa would never join this tribe either since he and I tend to have similar taste in tribes.

DeletedUser

Ok, clamju will change you to a maybe then.. (nod)

Lulz, knew you were lying about members. /facepalm

DeletedUser

Erm yea you also joined Redemption woke me up at about 5 in the morning :icon_cry: You were panicking saying that you were afraid you missed out on Redemption and that you really wanted to join so, as i was tired and wanted to go back to bed i let you in :icon_cry: If you can phone me at 5 in the morning to ask to join my tribe then i hate to see what you'd do if i said no :icon_confused: Seriously though i was doubtful on weather you had joined guess i was right in doubting :icon_eek: This must be quite embarrassing for Clamu and the rest of Pain :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I put up Nazuhors name for a number of reasons:

The main one being that having his name on the list would hopefully attract people to it, to play with him directly and with Pain.
I thought once he saw Pain, seeing as me and him are friends (at least I consider him one) he'd accept anyway.
And at the time I thought it was funny to put his name up anyway.

:)

DeletedUser

Once again wondering how I'm supposedly in a tribe I've never even heard of. I believe I can also say that King Bowser Koopa would never join this tribe either since he and I tend to have similar taste in tribes.

King Bowser asked for applications. Since applications are open for members, I put him down, as stated, the first two weeks for all Pain members = trial period. If you pass the trial period, your in for the duration Pain is up and running, and if not, you will be kicked, regardless of our past affilations and whether your a friend or not.

My leadership will be ruthless like that. Its called dictatorship :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I put up Nazuhors name for a number of reasons:

The main one being that having his name on the list would hopefully attract people to it, to play with him directly and with Pain.
I thought once he saw Pain, seeing as me and him are friends (at least I consider him one) he'd accept anyway.
And at the time I thought it was funny to put his name up anyway.

:)

The thing is though he wasn't asked i would understand if he said maybe but in this case he didn't know a clue about it. I consider nuaz a good friend of mine i would say i talk to him quite a lot about tw and other stuff and have taken his advice on many occasions does that mean i can put him and everyone else i consider a friend on my list as well? You got caught putting people on your list without even asking them. Basically your making a false representation to get people to join your tribe its just plain lying. I'm sorry if you get upset by this but i don't agree with putting people on the list when they haven't been asked.

King Bowser asked for applications. Since applications are open for members, I put him down, as stated, the first two weeks for all Pain members = trial period. If you pass the trial period, your in for the duration Pain is up and running, and if not, you will be kicked, regardless of our past affilations and whether your a friend or not.

My leadership will be ruthless like that. Its called dictatorship :icon_rolleyes:

The thing is that King Bowser may have joined under the impression that Nauz was joining therefore he may not wish to be in your tribe anymore. If your going to lie to your members about who's joining your tribe then what else are you going to lie about? At the moment i have lost all respect for you both as a future leading of a tribe on w6 and as a forum poster as i cannot trust what you say because if your willing to lie to your members then your almost certainly willing to lie to me :icon_cry:

I would also like to say that if you are lying about members then you must not have much faith in your current members attracting other players. I did not create a list until well after i announced i was making a premade and i have to say most of the members are either people i have worked with/know from other worlds or are friends of friends i have had a lot of applications from my topic but i have found that most members have contacted me via a friend first not many just "out of the blue" if you like.

Furthermore i was getting stick from many members of your tribe about being a bad leader etc yet i have not lied to any of my members about who's in and who's out and i have not made people doubt what i say so to those who were flaming me and my tribe Here is my in your face comment :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nah, King Koopa might have intended to join, I realized after posting that there was a poster named "King Koopa", who is likely not the same person as "King Bowser Koopa".

DeletedUser

The thing is though he wasn't asked i would understand if he said maybe but in this case he didn't know a clue about it. I consider nuaz a good friend of mine i would say i talk to him quite a lot about tw and other stuff and have taken his advice on many occasions does that mean i can put him and everyone else i consider a friend on my list as well? You got caught putting people on your list without even asking them. Basically your making a false representation to get people to join your tribe its just plain lying. I'm sorry if you get upset by this but i don't agree with putting people on the list when they haven't been asked.

I have no response. Yes I lied, but only for the reasons stated. No offence to my members, but none of them are well known. Nauz is... so yeah.

I have every faith in my current crop of players tho.

The thing is that King Bowser may have joined under the impression that Nauz was joining therefore he may not wish to be in your tribe anymore. If your going to lie to your members about who's joining your tribe then what else are you going to lie about? At the moment i have lost all respect for you both as a future leading of a tribe on w6 and as a forum poster as i cannot trust what you say because if your willing to lie to your members then your almost certainly willing to lie to me :icon_cry:

I would also like to say that if you are lying about members then you must not have much faith in your current members attracting other players. I did not create a list until well after i announced i was making a premade and i have to say most of the members are either people i have worked with/know from other worlds or are friends of friends i have had a lot of applications from my topic but i have found that most members have contacted me via a friend first not many just "out of the blue" if you like.

Furthermore i was getting stick from many members of your tribe about being a bad leader etc yet i have not lied to any of my members about who's in and who's out and i have not made people doubt what i say so to those who were flaming me and my tribe Here is my in your face comment :)

I have no idea by King applied. Maybe because he liked the name, ect. Maybe because of Nauz. I'm sure i'll find out soon.

As for you loosing respect, you don't know me tbh. I can either maniuplate, or I can be nice. Due to your tribe attracting crops of players simply because of the names applying on your thread, Redemption has won in the recruitment process.

The difference is you've had the advantage of no internet problems, no connectivity problems with Skype, and other things. Which I have had. The current players I have is from this thread alone, and my name...

DeletedUser

I have no response. Yes I lied, but only for the reasons stated. No offence to my members, but none of them are well known. Nauz is... so yeah.

I have every faith in my current crop of players tho.

I understand why you lied i just don't agree with it thats all.

I have no idea by King applied. Maybe because he liked the name, ect. Maybe because of Nauz. I'm sure i'll find out soon.

As for you loosing respect, you don't know me tbh. I can either maniuplate, or I can be nice. Due to your tribe attracting crops of players simply because of the names applying on your thread, Redemption has won in the recruitment process.

The difference is you've had the advantage of no internet problems, no connectivity problems with Skype, and other things. Which I have had. The current players I have is from this thread alone, and my name...

I know i don't know you hence why i have said what i said because from what i have seen of you it is not good, I'm sorry but that is what i have seen its the truth and I'm not going to sugarcoat it. When i first started i asked a few friends i never gave a list or anything until after most people had already joined the tribe or had been asked however i can't be responsible for what made people join. I wouldn't say i've had no Internet, connection and problems with skype i have and still do have troubles with my router but probably not as bad as you all i have to do is reset mine. However i did have a spy-ware and i think still do have a bit of spy-ware on my PC which has caused me problems on connecting to the Internet but i've managed to get rid of the bulk of it :) I would say skype i've had the usual problems what with it crashing, not logging in etc. I recognize that you've probably had it a lot worse than me but i have had my own problems some i have disclosed some i haven't, just saying thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.