Player-made Maps

Deleted User - 70854

But when compared to a higher amount of nobling, it's far less bad. 28% with a lot less nobling is not as bad as 28% with a lot more nobling...

Not really, hes nobled more barbs, but also more none barbs... Its a % thats how it works, statistically if you were his size youd have the same amount of barbs so really slating him for that is quite hypocritical

DeletedUser

I do apologise, I seem to have got my calculations wrong. The nobling is actually at 31% for nobling barbs.

DeletedUser

Tbh barb nobling is situational, if you have all the world to expand into but are nobling barbs, you are doing the wrong thing. If your in a sea of blue/purple you might be excused (though shouldn't really be in that situation, should have some of you where you can expand.)

DeletedUser6623

I don't have an ego tedd..

Admit it.... how many people laughed?

DeletedUser

Will do at next opportunity, this maybe tomorrow morning orrrr Sunday or later :icon_sad:

I'll try and get it done when I can.

Deleted User - 70854

I guess your in the right tribe then... But i do wish this map would come soon

DeletedUser

I see what you did there, but my co doesn't map and I'm otherwise occupied for a bit.

Deleted User - 70854

Quick everyone, ready those trains! Its business time soon!

DeletedUser6623

Moving onto BT already? That mean you done trying to scout my village? :lol:

DeletedUser6623

No, you only scouted my one next door. And with 700 scouts. So unless you got a super villa that can produce troops faster than anyone else on uk15.. you must of sent close to all your scouts at my villa.

I say close to all your scouts as i don't think you stupid enough to build 700 scouts in all your villages there.

DeletedUser4147

BT can you move the axe for soon vs lazy?. Because it hides any conquers I might make on my part of the frontline :(

:D

btw, that gif is looking sweet now

DeletedUser4147

You only put the axe there to try hide the losses you expected off me in the first place :D