Player-made Maps

DeletedUser11919

Blimey, Purple has BT been giving you spin-doctor lessons?

Come on mate, check the stats, you know its true. you can see where the majority of the losses are and you can see that it would be madness to commit vast numbers of troops to defending those villas 60 hours from where the troops live and therefore 70 hours from being any use in our main area of concentration.

yet despite that face you guys still made hard work of it :D

Anyway, the key to this war will be who kills troops most efficiently. At the minute that is lazy but is week 3 and plenty of time for that to change.

DeletedUser4083

long day at work phil? surely you want to DEcrease page loading times mate. stop drinking your bar dry and sell some of it ;)

I'd like to say it was the 8 - 9 pints of lager wastage that caused that mistake, but alas it was just my lethargic brain :icon_sad:

And Redleg, maybe because it was your birthday recently and you were stuck on TW? :icon_razz:

Right, back to maps...

Deleted User - 70854

Come on mate, check the stats, you know its true. you can see where the majority of the losses are and you can see that it would be madness to commit vast numbers of troops to defending those villas 60 hours from where the troops live and therefore 70 hours from being any use in our main area of concentration.

yet despite that face you guys still made hard work of it :D

Anyway, the key to this war will be who kills troops most efficiently. At the minute that is lazy but is week 3 and plenty of time for that to change.

Most of your ODD has come from our members (stupidly) throwing nukes randomly at stacked villages, not from Listy (he/she has 1.5 mil ODD for 19 losses, wouldnt say weve worked hard to get those)

other than that i agree with what youve said, this will be a war of attrition and as of yet Lazy have been more efficient and yes, this is early days ;)

DeletedUser6623

ofc its low odd for villages gained.. the villages were on the other side of the world so couldnt exactly stack or owt for a fight or high odd *facepalm*

Deleted User - 70854

Cheers :) I sent Daz some last night but dont think he enjoyed it :(

DeletedUser12021

That's not entirely right. If both Soon and Lazy had the same amount as troops, then this would be true.
But I doubt that's the case and even if it was, there are still different types of troops and tactics.
So it's much more complicated I think.

We won't know for another month at least who's winning the war. Unless we hit a stalemate.

DeletedUser6623

You have more points and therefore more troops (we should hope so unless your pointwhores :O )

But either way.. by killing more troops we are leveling the playing field more.. or at least trying. But from such a size disadvantage from the soon/hugs merge and stuff we've done rather well to try catch up even if we are still behind.

Tedd666 said:
Cheers :) I sent Daz some last night but dont think he enjoyed it :(

Naa i loved it mate.. keep them up

Deleted User - 70854

Okay I will :)

And youve got to remember, whilst we were nobling each other, we werent nobling outside Soon/Hugs much, so if you werent catching us up you were doing something wrong lol

DeletedUser

Nice bit of barb munching going on by Reg.! Currently at a 28.5% rate of personal nobling, lovely barbs :).

DeletedUser

Manniboy caps = 14, barbs = 4

4/14 * 100 = 28.57%

= EPIC FAIL

Call Me Maybe? caps 177

52 from Soon, 57 from Soon. (formerly HUGS), making you have 109 internals.

109/177 * 100 = 61.6%....

Can't reallllllyyyy judge anyone's ennoblements now either Tedd? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12021

Call Me Maybe? caps 177

52 from Soon, 57 from Soon. (formerly HUGS), making you have 109 internals.

109/177 * 100 = 61.6%....

Can't reallllllyyyy judge anyone's ennoblements now either Tedd? :icon_wink:

He's juding the judging, not the ennoblement I think.

Deleted User - 70854

I couldnt care less whos nobled what lol

but the fact he comes on here slating someone for barb nobling and has the same % of barb nobles? i lol'd

Deleted User - 70854

and for the record its 102/170 (As you cant count nobling myself as internals surely? :() which comes out at 60% so meh :p