Player-made Maps

DeletedUser6623

this map will be interesting as allot has changed since the last update..

DeletedUser

Alright so here it is, main gif updated and this weeks map:

rAQkRRa.png

So, what has been happening since the last update? In short:
TITs have had a size reduction, BROS are growing, people are dropping diplomacy for a lol because all they care about is beating their "high score" and yet the rest of the tribe remains uninformed, trouble for some brewing up north :icon_twisted:, -SPEC- are popping up all over the rim, and the gap between Lazy? and Soon narrows to less than a million.

As for the war for the win stats lean in the Soon/*R* alliance's favour for now, though they are clearly not doing enough damage to stop the gap being traversed by Lazy?, and considering this a first to 40mil and "hang on to it for 60 days" the fact that they are being outgrown, and have been slowly being caught for some time, doesn't look good for them.

That said Soon are still nearly a million larger in points and have two other tribes on their side to Lazy?'s one so the world is very much in their favour numberwise and any statistic at this point can be twisted, but as a Lazy? member the speed the gap is now being closed is encouraging.

DeletedUser7797

BT the spin-doctor strikes again....

the win stats lean in the Soon/*R* alliance's favour for now, though they are clearly not doing enough damage to stop the gap being traversed by Lazy?, and considering this a first to 40mil and "hang on to it for 60 days" the fact that they are being outgrown, and have been slowly being caught for some time, doesn't look good for them.

DeletedUser

Meh, like I said statistics can be spun anyway you like it, I haven't lied there, the win conditions are 40mil and Lazy? have been steadily catching Soon since the merge with HUGS. Yes Soon/*R* have put in a 'good shift' recently, but taking into account isolated villages that wouldn't really have been worth keeping and should have been lost much sooner than this, instead we were allowed to kill over 90 nobles delaying them, the stats aren't really that surprising.

Like I said though at the end of the day you do have a larger amount of points if you combine all your allied tribes and the stats are currently in your favour.

DeletedUser7797

BT - I want a pair of your rose tinted specs....lol

The facts are:

1. Lazy? sprung an attack on Soon and managed to take a few villas.

2. Soon have now placed Lazy? in their sights and had a few attacks on them.

3. Even though lazy had prepared and orchestrated the war Soon are ahead after only two weeks.

4. Lazy? have recruited a few new members and conquered some barbs to "traverse" the gap.

5. It is early days

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm not sure how in a war game any tribe without diplomacy with another can 'spring' attacks on the other...

If soon, didn't have lazy in their sights, you have to wonder what they were doing.. probably forgot about lazy as they couldn't merge and internal them...

Though honestly, I think lazy need to up their game if they are going to stop soon merging and internalling to the world win...

Deleted User - 70854

I'm not sure how in a war game any tribe without diplomacy with another can 'spring' attacks on the other...

If soon, didn't have lazy in their sights, you have to wonder what they were doing.. probably forgot about lazy as they couldn't merge and internal them...

Though honestly, I think lazy need to up their game if they are going to stop soon merging and internalling to the world win...

Okay then

DeletedUser7797

Manc, yes you are right, but let's just say that Lazy? decided on the attack date and obviously had prepared their attacks and yet gained very little

DeletedUser

Lets just get on with the war pls, talk talk talk.

Now get them spear nukes out ;)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Manc, yes you are right, but let's just say that Lazy? decided on the attack date and obviously had prepared their attacks and yet gained very little

Well lazy are lazy...

Though I've got to wonder, if Lazy are so poor.. why haven't the mighty soon already wiped them from the world?...

DeletedUser7797

No one has said that they are poor, and no one has said that Soon are mighty. You are trying to put words into other's mouths.

Deleted User - 70854

Well lazy are lazy...

Though I've got to wonder, if Lazy are so poor.. why haven't the mighty soon already wiped them from the world?...

He didnt say they were poor, merely they have gained little, which is true.

We havent attacked them yet, other than local skirmishes.

Still butt hurt over thinking you could take us all on and then quitting when you got incomings? I know you said you had enough d to stop us way back when, guess your ego got the better of you.

And before you say anything, i know i didnt contribute to your rimming and i dont for one second try and take credit for it, now please go spam a world you do play?

Cheers,
Tedd

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Trust me.. I wouldn't like to get within 50 yards of your mouth... let alone put anything in it...

So your saying that both tribes are alright but nothing special and your all merge for the win after a few more get bored and quit?...

Or are you posting on an forum trying to say absolutely nothing?...

DeletedUser

On other worlds there has been a map discussion thread and a map thread where only maps are posted, I like the discussion as it's nice to keep the forums ticking, but do you reckon it'd be worth doing that so maps can be quickly seen? Main gif obviously does the whole shabang but does go round rather fast and you do have to trawl to find a map if you want to look at a specific one.

DeletedUser7797

On other worlds there has been a map discussion thread and a map thread where only maps are posted, I like the discussion as it's nice to keep the forums ticking, but do you reckon it'd be worth doing that so maps can be quickly seen? Main gif obviously does the whole shabang but does go round rather fast and you do have to trawl to find a map if you want to look at a specific one.

can you edit the early threads?

DeletedUser7797

Trust me.. I wouldn't like to get within 50 yards of your mouth... let alone put anything in it...

So your saying that both tribes are alright but nothing special and your all merge for the win after a few more get bored and quit?...

Or are you posting on an forum trying to say absolutely nothing?...

Gosh, you are a particularly unsavoury human being.

I'll leave the posting and saying nothing to you