Player-made Maps

DeletedUser

can you edit the early threads?

I can edit the earlier posts I have made, but I didn't reserve any and to my knowledge you are limited to amount of pictures or whatever you can post in a single post? Could be wrong.

Was just an idea, doesn't have to be followed through, not even sure if that's been done on .uk before, people don't really make maps since the auto-updating ones.

EDIT: Actually can probably post as many maps in spoilers as I want on a single post looking at the uk1 map thread and some of my awful earlier maps :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 70854

Yeah i think there should be a poat with all maps on, maybe put em all in first post if you can?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Gosh, you are a particularly unsavoury human being.

I'll leave the posting and saying nothing to you

I'm actually very sweat... the last person to lick me said I tasted like angel perspiration...

Martin, speak to Phil... think he could set up a Map thread and then a link in it to a discussion thread... where the those that want to look at pretty maps don't have to wade through spam...

DeletedUser

Editted it all in to the first post so should be okay? Though would be more neat in seperate threads, but I just got a sticky so I'm not going to push my luck too far :icon_redface:

DeletedUser11919

Manc, yes you are right, but let's just say that Lazy? decided on the attack date and obviously had prepared their attacks and yet gained very little

well the main objective was to alleviate the boredom of the few members that had been sat around moaning for a few months. Go check with dispise how many members took part in the opening exchanges. Very few members took part as they were preoccupied elsewhere.

Yet despite this we still managed to kill lots more troops than WE expected and with much lighter losses than we expected. Given the low number of villas changing hands and the fact many of the losses sustained by lazy? were villas in an unsustainable position where no attempt was made to defend them it makes more sense to compare ODA to ODD and work out who is killing troops most efficiently as troops are the key thing in these early exchanges

on that basis, lazy have as of this morning, achieved ODA of 60% of the ODD given. soon have only achieved 50% so each nuke from lazy has been 20% more effective than the nukes of soon.

DeletedUser6623

Lets be honest here.. 80% of soon's war stats have come from the opposite side of the world to where the bulk of lazy are sitting. If you want to boost your ego because you can picking off a small isolated cluster then by all means keep going.. and ill keep laughing.

Soon were always prepared for the war as your frontlines had alot of troops stacked in villages so don't give the gob that we sprung an attack either as you was waiting for it the whole time. Not like it was a massive effort either.. :lol:

Redleg.. stop getting sour grapes. If you can't take truth and facts then leave the game. Your boring everyone.

Deleted User - 70854

Daz I dont think anyone was ego boosting or claiming we were better? Get your head out your arse

DeletedUser6623

Redleg said:
3. Even though lazy had prepared and orchestrated the war Soon are ahead after only two weeks.

Sounds very ego'y to me.. get your head out your arse and read back more.

DeletedUser4083

...to my knowledge you are limited to amount of pictures or whatever you can post in a single post? Could be wrong.

There used to be a 50 image limit per posts, however the update to VB4 removed that limit. Saying that though, if posts just get filled with lots of images for little to no reason then we will get those players for it, too many images on a page does cause noticeably slow loading times after all.
Thread OP's like this one it is fine to have lots of map images on, just advised to use spoilers to decrease page loading times :)

DeletedUser12259

BT, just to let you know (about the frontlines), ROTS northern cluster is under constant mass attacks from the east.

DeletedUser

Have only currently axe'd official wars. Could change this, but declare war option is there to be used :)

I can review this if people want me to, but there a couple of unofficial ones going about I could mark. Always a debate over skirmish v war and the declare option is there to clear that up...

So atm no axe, if enough people think I'm being silly I'll give you an axe.

DeletedUser7797

Redleg.. stop getting sour grapes. If you can't take truth and facts then leave the game. Your boring everyone.

Daz, you speak for everyone???

I'm not sure why my grapes are soured, maybe it's my twisted melons :/