Player-made Maps

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
think you should work your way round the edges looking for a weak spot before hitting the center hard looking for a reaction...

DeletedUser

I think that's what's being done, but the edges seem to be harder than you would expect, which isn't what you want! Eventually we'll hit the centre though, and it will be hit hard.

DeletedUser

I think that's what's being done, but the edges seem to be harder than you would expect, which isn't what you want! Eventually we'll hit the centre though, and it will be hit hard.

Glad to know we are making it difficult for you atm :p

DeletedUser

Always nice to see a tit about dipstick!

Though they usually come in pairs???

DeletedUser11791

yeah seems the attacks didnt go totally as planned, ah well 2 weeks and we can go again! meanwhile no attacks back :(

T.I.T are looking good, glad to see others hitting our enemy.

DeletedUser

Someone had to represent us on these externals :D

You'd think, but atm I'm just. A lone TIT, weird and slightly distrubing aye ;D

DeletedUser

-_- my writing on my phone is awful :S no spell checker is why :'(

DeletedUser

Already want another map :/ these maps and updates are about the best thing on this worlds externals atm

DeletedUser

forgot to mention, i enjoyed your map

I'll get the ODD ones up, might try something ever so slightly different, by that I mean like really marginally different. I used to do it before, it's better, but takes like minusculey more effort.

DeletedUser

qLIGDnO.png

Did it with individual tribes this time instead of families, realise that does bias towards Soon. somewhat having got the ODD of HUGS, but thought it'd make a change to see the individual tribes. Slightly changed style and added legend.