Players names - In game names

DeletedUser10594

i,m sure they would NEVER ally together, unless a bunch of class players came from others servers, .net was re opened and uk was nothing compared, then they might ally.

gus, i mentioned you as i never knew your name before, but i was naming the good players, i,ve never been in a round with naji once, but that was like 2 months ago.

yes nice I would say the same

DeletedUser

Well I think that they won't team up together and I hope this! It would be just boring if they team up because then there aren't enemys anymore and we all want to see some fights - Or I am wrong?

.UK sounds interesting and I am thinking about playing here some rounds - Maybe I'll.
Lisa if you got some questions about some rounds just feel free to ask - I'll answer them. As I told you I would help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12656

wow lionheart you just lie noob, you never taught me how to play haha, just because i have beaten you every time we have played against each other, no one has taught me, I learnt on my own and have beaten most uksc players on my own

Grapp you have never beaten me, your a complete nooob.

and @ desire, yes the best player at this game is domi, and best team is his.

DeletedUser7179

I know I taught the original grimlock not this new nub pretending to be him... What is with the wannabe nubs making old account names these days?? I've drluke too why would you want to rip off someone else's name?

DeletedUser

they could be an inspirational person , therefore they may want to be like them.

DeletedUser10594

I know I taught the original grimlock not this new nub pretending to be him... What is with the wannabe nubs making old account names these days?? I've drluke too why would you want to rip off someone else's name?

the funny think is abdilahia was in your tribe, so a noob is able to be in your tribe haha
he was never in our and never will be

abdilahia you are the worst noob I have ever saw

DeletedUser12038

Abdil is not even close to be a noob. Thats low to call him a noob, he is actuel pretty good. Its low of you disrespecting other becouse you beated them once, im not sure you would do it twice.

DeletedUser10594

I have beated him last round I played (the night round) and I won against him, he is a noob. thats all
and olli, nick, tobi would win also easy.

DeletedUser12038

You sent a train in a no milisecond world. What a brave victory

DeletedUser10594

I hasnt nobled the village with 5nobles, loyalty didnt went down to 0. (stupid loyalty settings)
so he was able to backtime, but he failed.

so he is a noob

DeletedUser

Hey grimlock... I always looked for you because it was an easy farm. Like lionheart said, after he trained the real grimlock, I got whipped like a squealing piglet.