PnP From Ted With Love <3

• Thread starter DeletedUser12924
  • Start date

DeletedUser10790

Show me some stats to disprove my suggestion and ill take it back with apologies

blue

DeletedUser13240

Tbh I haven't got any stats to match with yours (because you are a much better player) but that doesn't mean that I am a poor player. I just happen to always have a crappy premade to start with and it fcks everything up. That's partly why I'm not joining any new worlds which I am sure makes you happy.

DeletedUser10790

Doesnt make me happy at all! I apologise for how i put that, was lazy and inconsiderate. Circumstance often prevents many players from achieving what they could. Also in my experience people like you are well fun to play with - continue joining worlds!

blue

DeletedUser12924

Looking for a co-player. Account- Marcoforand

I will be weighing up any succesful candidates, should i think your the right person to take over the account It will be yours in a few weeks. (hopefully i'm starting work soon)

Lot's of fun to be had on that account, Nukes are definetly not lacking plenty of food, the account is nice and organised with Premium/AM/FA everything set up..

Dont know what else to add, skype me: Danny.Atkinson.

DeletedUser

I may be coming back to TW once I get my exams over and out of the way [22nd this month], I'll hit you up on Skype once I get back from the library.

Not just aimed @ ACKI xD. Wouldn't mind joining an account but would prefer co'ing with someone rather than maining.

DeletedUser

I may be coming back to TW once I get my exams over and out of the way [22nd this month], I'll hit you up on Skype once I get back from the library.

Not just aimed @ ACKI xD. Wouldn't mind joining an account but would prefer co'ing with someone rather than maining.

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy