PnP From Ted With Love <3

• Thread starter DeletedUser12924
  • Start date

DeletedUser12924

The Walking Ted

vs

C
ATS & Affiliates!

The aim of this thread is to bestow some truth, let the whole of world 21 know who CATS are, hopefully bring Cat Norris out of hiding and let him realise reality x')

I'm going to start off with some circulars from inside the CATS tribe..
For Health & Safety reasons I'm obligated to issue a health warning, here goes...

WARNING!

Cat Norris' mouth is the modern day equivelant of a machine gun, the following mails may suck you into a vortex of absolute nonsense and boredom so please proceed with precaution!

I'd also like to add these mails were forwarded and not exported, They were kindly sent by someone who recieved them directly from Cat Norris as a circular.

So Cat Norris before you come up with any BS stating the following information is false...

2005309swsw.gif

STFU!

MAIL 1

Cat Norris on 17.12. at 11:09 Tribe Wide Circular

So far
rodgermi, gingergib, busjhard, nathan and dannyjones78 all have incomings from Ted.

This is undoubtedly the start of a major offensive against us. We need to be on our toes and 'working as a team'.

Please...

- Keep up to date with support request forum
- Send support as required... be keen , but be wary and do not be wasteful
- Keep up to date with TW chat forum and SIT Requests.... Nobody can be active 24 hours... WE need everyone to SIT each other. Don't be selfish guys, you will be undoubtedley be in this situation at some point and will want/need the favour returned.

CATS together forever.

Cat

Laaaaawd almighty I'd love to see half of your tribes sitting log! That was undoubtedly the start of a minor offensive from Ted involving less then 25% of my tribe. Over here at Ted were plodding happily and merry each to their own account etc x')

MAIL 2

Cat Norris yesterday at 10:52 Tribe Wide Circular

Hey all,

Your claws should be sharp, Your fangs should be hungering for blood. 2015 is going to be our year. W21 is ours for the taking. Get ready to start it with bang like we ended 2014.

This was part of a longer circular, however this is the only bit I'd like to point out..

Your claws should be sharp, Your fangs should be hungering for blood. 2015 is going to be our year.

^^ Now that is some cat passion! I bet you lick your testicles and all sorts!! Did you purrr at half the world when you pleaded for these alliances btw? JW..

Allies
TRS
IBF
TBR
CATZ
RELAX
ROAR
SWEAT

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
D M S

Enemies
MoBa
Ted
--K--
FFs

7 Alliances you knock me sick mr!

MAIL 3

Cat Norris yesterday at 10:37 Tribe Wide Circular

Hey all...

Hope you have settled down and not still bloated from all that turkey. But full and raring to go!!!

2 mails coming to you today from me. This one for defense... and another for offense.

Def Rules
Could you please ensure you are fully conversant with the new tribe rules regarding a 2:1 ratio for Def to Off Villas. Everybody should be striving towards this ration as a minimum. With our main enemy at very close quarters, there is no doubt that the tribes defense is going to be stretched.

Current Def Stacks
Could everybody please take a look at the 'Xmas Break Mail 2' and ensure that all your defense has been sent and that any losses have been replaced in each of these stacks. If you have any problems with this then please mail brutaltetro.

For any members that have stacks in place for villas that are no longer 'high risk' then please ensure you send defense home to your tribe mates.

Additional Def Stacks
If you have additional Villas that need stacking (either new or because I missed them originally), then please mail brutaltetro. Please remember that tribe defense is stretched. The priority is to stack church and then offense villas within 2 fields of the enemy.

Support Request Posts
There is still a lack of detail in some support requests. Specifically we need to know what your defense plan is and what you require from the tribe.

If your stacking.. then make it clear when the extra defense should arrive... i.e. before first nuke ... or before first noble.

If your sniping... then make it clear that you are requesting members to assist in sniping.

etc etc etc.....

Def Techniques
It has been noticed that too many members are considering 'stack' as the only the option to defend. The fact is that when the enemy is ending 3 or 4 or more nukes to each villa they wish to capture, whilst its a great feeling to see their nukes go splat other defense techniques should also be seriously considered to attempt to conserve defense troops.

Sniping ....Use it frequently and wisely. Sniping initials trains usually gives plenty of time for additional local support to arrive.

Pre-Nobling and re-capping... When used effectively this can be the most awesome form of defense... Whilst you lose the villa (and obviously its troops) for a short time... You can get the enemy to destroy its own nukes and def troops by over nobling himself etc. The enemy usually ends up with far more losses than you.

Backtiming... Always worth a go!!...If your confident that the off villa he has sent from his not stacked (quick scout reports) then a backtime from yourself or another local member should seriously be considered.

Teamwork
We are a family.. Please don't forget it and nurture it. Post on the forum AND mail members to request and offer support. Teamwork and communication is what will ensure CATS win W21.

Account Sitting
As shown by the awesome brutaltetro yesterday, account sitting is and will always be vital to the tribes success. It doesn't matter how active you are, eventually you will need one and hence pay the favour forward first and offer to sit when members need it. A few hours or a day looking after someone else account could seriously help in securing an area of the map and paving the way forward for CATS success.

Defend for you Lives guys. Defend for your pack. Work together for your family and we WILL WIN W21 .... 2015 is the year of the Wild Cats.

Cat

2 mails coming to you today from me. This one for defense... and another for offense.
:icon_rolleyes:

They're still reading all your other BS mate, cut them some slack!

Skeleton-computer.jpg

Could you please ensure you are fully conversant with the new tribe rules regarding a 2:1 ratio for Def to Off Villas.

Something's scared the kitties!!!!

<font size="3"><font size="2"><font size="5"><font size="3"><font size="2"><strong>[video=youtube;VciT-CQpyn4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VciT-CQpyn4[/video]

Teamwork and communication is what will ensure CATS win W21.

You mean non stop motor mouthing and endless alliances? I couldn't disagree more, Teamwork & Troops is what will ensure Ted win W21!

As shown by the awesome brutaltetro yesterday, account sitting is and will always be vital to the tribes success.

Brutaltetro I dont know if you can see this bud but I'd like to say well done with your awesome sniping, your the only thing delaying CATS defeat and ultimatley all your sniping will go to waste as 1 by 1 the CATS family get rimmed. Retire and save yourself the time and energy fighting for a lost cause, if you love sniping that much come see me i could take you in! At least you could basque in victory at the end of it! :lol:

Cat Norris take this as an unofficial declaration inspired by your BS, Troops win wars and Teds troops are sharpening their axes, WE ARE COMING!

You have bitten more then you can chew!

Cat-bites-soda-can.gif

Pre-war stats as of now:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ted
Side 2:
Tribes: CATS, CATZ

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75,317
Side 2: 9,572
Difference: 65,745

chart

Peace...

***UPDATE***

As vision pointed out those stats aren't entirely accurate, had Cat Norris not dishonourably kicked the members under Teds wrath (rodgermi & gingergib)
The stats would look like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ted
Side 2:
Players: rodgermi, gingergib

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 2
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 170,700
Side 2: 13,459
Difference: 157,241

chart

2 Recaps from Cats (back in our posession) You sure you gunna win still? x')

And another update to prove it was a minor offensive, with less then 25% of Ted nobling....

Side 1:
Players: deckix, Dizzy, Cervus, Hitmonchan
Side 2:
Players: rodgermi, gingergib

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 2
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 161,121
Side 2: 13,459
Difference: 147,662

chart

Deckix, Dizzy, Cervus & Hitmonchan vs the Cats family, you've seen nothing yet!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13362

Those stats would be higher aswell if they didn't start to kick people that was losing village's, Just me alone took 7 villages off them before the crimbo break :)

DeletedUser13390

nice PnP acki :), i will be watching this one closely, pretty interesting whats been said here.

should be a nice war, good luck to both sides

fight!

DeletedUser13435

Brilliant, didn't think having a duke who was active and cared for the tribe was a bad thing! Must be why you do the opposite, no? About time CATS got a real ball of yarn to play with anyway.

Should be a good war, good luck to both sides, hopefully there's no crying when ego's get destroyed eh!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8 out of 10 for Pnp...You would have got 10 , but unfortunately all of the PnP has to be based on truth beyond rebuke and as I will prove yours is not.

hopefully bring Cat Norris out of hiding

I am not in hiding. I am on vacation.

Cat Norris on on 27.12.2014 at 10:35 said:
Cat Hard at work as your 'favorite' duke in paradise
train%20send.jpg

The view from the door of our beach bungalow
beach.jpg

Unfortunately internet/wifi is dire and is cut off early evening (only generator electricity), so going to be setting a sitter (unless co appears from his sick bed).

Cat Norris said:
We not only will get to every corner of World 21.. but we are already in every corner of the real world ...

cats%20bar.jpg
So Cat Norris before you come up with any BS stating the following information is false...

Challenge accepted.....But you made it too easy. (see next quote)

To be fair, most of what you say is true. I do write long winded mails etc.. Some members find them too much but moist recognise them as my commitment to leading them to W21 success. It's my style and may not suit some but I have always said I'm unconventional and don't follow the norm TW methods...

had Cat Norris not dishonourably kicked the members under Teds wrath (rodgermi & gingergib)

Cat Norris on 21.12.2014 at 16:48 said:
rodgermi and gingergib both quit the world a few days ago.. there accounts are being sat by tedd and tetro.

I have just dismissed rodger and ginger... We wont waste more tribe troops on defending their position but tedd and tetro (with any willing helpers) will do their best with the sits to slow down ted in that area.

Cat Norris Dec 26, 06:18
Tribe Wide Circular

Under bombardment from TED, rodgermi and gingergib soon quit and left us with the sits.. Now I don’t mind saying, that we have taken advantage of these accounts (and others) to craftily spread rumours and lies to our enemies and also gather intel. We have now twice had sit accounts inside FFS for example. There is a suggestion that this may have tarnished my reputation for being honest and fair, but I know I have played within the rules of TW and acted for the best for the tribe with a little evil streak that is going to be required for us to win W21.

Did you purrr at half the world when you pleaded for these alliances btw? JW..

Allies
TRS
IBF
TBR
CATZ
RELAX
ROAR
SWEAT

7 Alliances you knock me sick mr!

When you started your major/minor offensive on us, I tasked my diplomat with finding ONE decent ally in the North. It was obvious that IBF's position was not going to be of any use in any war with you guys. My diplomat found the already established anti-ted alliance consisting of all those tribes you have listed excluding IBF (proving that you are probably the most detested tribe on this world) and hence obviously we accepted their invite to join this alliance. As to yet we have not been effective members of this alliance, but that is because we are not focusing on TED yet!.

Keerpunt on 09.12.2014 at 15:48 said:
Hello everyone,

First of all, my compliments for forming this alliance despite the personal feuds/battles. It is good that we fight [ally]Ted[/ally] instead of each other.

Cat Norris on 15.12.2014 at 09:56 said:
CATS/I/Z are currently at war with [ally]*GITS*[/ally] family.

At the weekend we canceled our alliance with [ally]H D[/ally], because they refused to make a stand against Kiam (then of rtn), now of TED and his friendship with one of their members [player]Brux[/player].

Over the next few weeks we will be focused on GITS and H D, but positioning ourselves ready for the inevitable battle with TED. We can't fight everyone at once.

I just want our position, honesty out there in front of all you guys.

Cat

Something's scared the kitties!!!!

We are battling a top 10 tribe already and we knew the number 1 'ranked' tribe had its sights on us. Getting our defense in order is just common sense.

That was undoubtedly the start of a minor offensive from Ted involving less then 25% of my tribe.

This argument is so seriously flawed it's hardly worth the reply but.......

- Initially 25% of your tribe.. certainly more than a scuffle.
- My mail was dated only 2 weeks ago....hasn't my prediction come true?

Good luck ... Going to the beach now :)

DeletedUser12924

Wow in such a beautiful place on holiday and yet you have time to reply this? 2/10 for a reply, i will add to tgis tomorrow...

DeletedUser13435

Wow in such a beautiful place on holiday and yet you have time to reply this? 2/10 for a reply, i will add to tgis tomorrow...

You wanted to bring Cat Norris out of hiding, you did so, then complain? lol

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
What the douche is this? either way i like Cat norris where he mentioned those 2 kicked had quit and that "Ted" had the sits yet in the sentence right underneath it you claimed to your tribe they Quit and gave "Cats" the sits.

so which one is it?
:lol:

Deleted User - 70854

im tedd, your ted, i had a sit not you :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 70854

theres only one bear in our tribe, plenty in yours, sometimes the alure is too strong :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

9/10 for the PnP its about time another tribe posted PnP other than CATS good luck with the war though.. given my position on the map it looks like I won't be seeing much off it from my account at least.

DeletedUser12924

yeah just a little fun and to wind another duke up ;) bants all round!

i will reply to Cat Norris when time allows it, moreover when i can be assed likely tonight :p

DeletedUser10790

Dusty bottom, do you play under that tag on .net aswell?

blue

DeletedUser13390

so much activity! damnnn brings a tear to my eye :)

on topic so, does this mean everyone on cats ally list is a target :O