PnP From Ted With Love <3

• Thread starter DeletedUser12924
  • Start date

DeletedUser12924

Its tribe hogging end of, something i might add only the weak will get involved with.

Starting a world as 3 tribes- WEAK
Being in mid world with 7 alliances- WEAK

I'm sorry your hurt by the fact people will point out your tribe hogging weaknesses but the tw community do like to point!

DeletedUser13435

Its tribe hogging end of, something i might add only the weak will get involved with.

Starting a world as 3 tribes- WEAK
Being in mid world with 7 alliances- WEAK

I'm sorry your hurt by the fact people will point out your tribe hogging weaknesses but the tw community do like to point!

I agree that sister tribes do not work, it was why I originally left the first tribe I was ever in on this world, I then joined CATS cause really it was them or OV-S, and we all know how OV-S ended. However, so far I've yet to see a downside to then sister tribe system within CATS, there hasn't been a scenario where it hasn't worked so far. In the future the plan is to obviously go down from 2 to 1, like we went from 3 to 2.

The 7 alliances thing I just explained previously but clearly gone straight over your head.

Also, taking on deadwood from CATS after we've dismissed them - WEAK

DeletedUser12924

To the mods of tw please dont close this thread :( people actually enjoy this stuff i promise!

DeletedUser13435

Your ignorance is almost as big as your fucking ego, can't wait till you're waving a white surrender flag like a true Frenchman.

DeletedUser12924

People call people egos when the apparent egos' reply to them silences them, in other words because i proved your a hypocrit you called me an ego.

Also im english but you can call me french if you like idc, white flag? you'll never see Ted flying a white flag and the anti ted alliance sure as hell wont make us fly one :lol:

DeletedUser13435

I could argue, and prove you completely wrong, but it's 3 am and your main motivation for this appears to be to just try and piss people off.

Also, here, seems you need a little educating:

hypocrite

1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

DeletedUser12924

also i'd like to teach you a lesson on the frenchman seeing that you used them as a stereotype for waving white flags, the french were are greatest ally who helped us win the falklands war.

DeletedUser13435

also i'd like to teach you a lesson on the frenchman seeing that you used them as a stereotype for waving white flags, the french were are greatest ally who helped us win the falklands war.

It's a joke, in a matter of fact the French have been in the most wars out of a lot of countries, but it was a joke, dear lord.

DeletedUser12924

I could argue, and prove you completely wrong, but it's 3 am and your main motivation for this appears to be to just try and piss people off.

Also, here, seems you need a little educating:

hypocrite

1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Could you bring back a definition that a 20 year old who flunked school would understand? just jibberish to me mate.

If you're looking for an argument mail me in game and stop spamming the thread, good bye.

DeletedUser13240

Your ignorance is almost as big as your fucking ego, can't wait till you're waving a white surrender flag like a true Frenchman.

I don't think I've ever seen the French wave a white flag, because they are actually pale :lol:.

If you can do us all a favour and stop talking out your arse, would be god damn great.

I sit on my arse, and I talk with my mouth like all humans. Haven't you gone to school yet? Or are you still learning to walk and talk?

Deleted User - 70854

People call people egos when the apparent egos' reply to them silences them, in other words because i proved your a hypocrit you called me an ego.

Also im english but you can call me french if you like idc, white flag? you'll never see Ted flying a white flag and the anti ted alliance sure as hell wont make us fly one :lol:

No people call people Ego's because they say things like "oh were so pro, you so weak you dont stand chance"

Your views on our diplomacy I actually agree with, and cat knows my views on this, same with your views on family tribes, hence why I have actively been trying to cut it down from 2 - 1 for a long time (and was opposed to opening the 3rd when we did).

Do not worry, we will be 1 tribe soon enough I am sure of it

DeletedUser13240

Hopefully. Then maybe CN will be on the same level as Ted, that is if they are as good as they say they are.

Deleted User - 70854

You Say that, but i dont think cat norris, or any other member of CATS has bragged about their ability

DeletedUser10520

Am sensing this might run & run....

fidelampackino1_zps096befc2.png

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
would seem that a few players are bailing to other tribes. i look at this from an outside point of view and tbh despite being declared on they have made no effort to even attack has them kitties. unless 44 ODD is classed as an attack for them?

for what used to be a top 5 tribe ever so slowly dropping down the rankings via Members kicks, bailing members or them just outright leaving i have to say is rather sad tbh.

Deleted User - 70854

Your right, we havent attacked back yet ;)

Not sure if your aware of this or not, but we are at war with other tribes... Im pretty sure ted will still be around when we plan an attack, so have no fear, it will be there

Deleted User - 70854

fun times all round! This is what the game is all about ;)

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Your right, we havent attacked back yet ;)

Not sure if your aware of this or not, but we are at war with other tribes... Im pretty sure ted will still be around when we plan an attack, so have no fear, it will be there

thats really a bad excuse for not attacking tbh. your not the only tribe battling more than 1 tribe at the same time yet we still find time to take your tribes villages. or at least make time to send attacks.