PnP From Ted With Love <3

• Thread starter DeletedUser12924
  • Start date

DeletedUser4147

Well then, this unofficial declaration has livened the world up a bit. I was under the impression this 2 week holiday period was all about sleeping and forgetting to farm on the days you could of.

Good luck to both sides, hopefully I won't have to wait too long for some better action on my part of the world now that larger tribes are going to war with each other :)

DeletedUser10790

As much as i enjoyed the pnp it was a stupid declaration - idiot, hang the duke who thought of it

blue

DeletedUser

I like the fact that there's some activity here now... but....

"The aim of this thread is to bestow some truth, let the whole of world 21 know who CATS are, hopefully bring Cat Norris out of hiding and let him realise reality"

What truth and what reality?

He obviously cares about his tribe and wants them to know it. I don't see a lot wrong with his mails unless of course trying to instill an air of confidence in your fellow tribe mates is a bad idea. I'd prefer a leader who writes long mails to a leader who writes just a few words. His tactical advice seems sound, not like his telling them to attack with spear nukes etc. Just looks to me like he's preparing the tribe for a bit of a hammering.

You can't knock his dedication either... if I was somewhere as nice as that I sure as hell wouldn't be logging in to post on this forum.

The only critical point I can see is the amount of alliances. Whether that works against him in the future we'll have to wait and see.

DeletedUser12924

Lol well i will say the actual point of this thread was to play jack in the box with the enemy but each to their own :)

DeletedUser13240

Those stats would be higher aswell if they didn't start to kick people that was losing village's, Just me alone took 7 villages off them before the crimbo break :)

Hahahaha that sounds like W.A.R from w19 :lol::icon_rolleyes::lol:.

But imo, CN is an idiot if he thinks his bunch of huggers can beat Ted :lol:...

DeletedUser10520

CN is many things but not an idiot I think. I think he should be given kudos for taking a bunch of lesser known players shall we say and turning them into a half decent tribe (he has a history of doing this too so he has the form)

This fight will be tough for them though.

Personally would love to see him run a tribe with some decent players in and then see what he could achieve. Fidel you should not be so hasty in dissing the Cat.

DeletedUser10619

Hahahaha that sounds like W.A.R from w19 :lol::icon_rolleyes::lol:.

But imo, CN is an idiot if he thinks his bunch of huggers can beat Ted :lol:...

With all respect Fidel, it might be best if you refrain from insulting people. You hardly have the greatest TW record to speak of.

I'm sure it will be a fun war for both sides, but more importantly we want to see some good or embarrasing reports

DeletedUser12924

LOL and people wonder why the forums are dead? This PnP i made for a laugh something my team can buzz off (some found it funny) and to mainly dishearten the enemy. I'm glad that those who enjoyed it did cos i will no longer make an effort to liven these forums.

We have people like bluesteele 'Hang the duke' LOL something wrong with you mate? It's the people like you that make people like me think i cba with these forums so you have no right to complain why they are dead!

You dont know the duke of Ted yet yo say he sucks? what have you got to back up this claim?

Leave the tw community mate and dont come back your the perfect example to why these forums are dying leaving pointless remarks like your comments earlier, your not welcome here as your killing the laugh that i intended to create, it's a shame you'll probably come back with even worse remarks and get this forum closed it really is a true pity on the tw community that people like you have to get in the way of some polite, friendly banter...

Like i said its here to dishearten the Cats tribe (its funny how a couple applied to Ted hours after the PnP) and a laugh (nothing personal) So people with your pointless remarks do us a favour and do one like we all would really want you to :)

Deleted User - 70854

I dont think its surprising at all, your the rank 1 tribe, by far, quite a few players are likely to get scared and run, only natural

DeletedUser13240

CN is many things but not an idiot I think. I think he should be given kudos for taking a bunch of lesser known players shall we say and turning them into a half decent tribe (he has a history of doing this too so he has the form)

This fight will be tough for them though.

Personally would love to see him run a tribe with some decent players in and then see what he could achieve. Fidel you should not be so hasty in dissing the Cat.

Norris has 2/3 tribes if I remember, which is hugging imo, and ted are one tribe so I don't think it's hasty to diss him.
Plus the attacks that allies of Norris throw shitty attacks at ted xD - They play with nubs hahahaha

With all respect Fidel, it might be best if you refrain from insulting people. You hardly have the greatest TW record to speak of.

Hello there... I first saw you on w13, and your daft tribe haha... Your only good players were you (cant believe I'm saying this hahahaha), steamtrain, and zgharta...

And thank you for reminding everyone of my terrible reputation.
Plus I can do whatever I want; Forums and pnp - cannot be complete without flaming..

Btw if you cannot read that then you will notice that I'm drunk :lol:.

DeletedUser12924

was 3 tribes and 7 alliances but now 2 tribes and 7 alliances :icon_rolleyes: and im quite certain more allies are yet to be added to this list!

DeletedUser13240

was 3 tribes and 7 alliances but now 2 tribes and 7 alliances :icon_rolleyes: and im quite certain more allies are yet to be added to this list!

That's pathetic. Good on your tribe for declaring on them.

DeletedUser12924

Norris has 2/3 tribes if I remember, which is hugging imo, and ted are one tribe so I don't think it's hasty to diss him.
Plus the attacks that allies of Norris throw shitty attacks at ted xD - They play with nubs hahahaha

Hello there... I first saw you on w13, and your daft tribe haha... Your only good players were you (cant believe I'm saying this hahahaha), steamtrain, and zgharta...

And thank you for reminding everyone of my terrible reputation.
Plus I can do whatever I want; Forums and pnp - cannot be complete without flaming..

Btw if you cannot read that then you will notice that I'm drunk :lol:.

You know to much! are you in Ted? (bandit) :p

DeletedUser13240

Haha I wish I was... just Skype me... erich.hartmann87...

DeletedUser12924

^^ Nice guy <3

So people what do you think the future for world 21 holds?
who do you think are the best tribes?
what up and coming rim tribes/players arent to be underestimated?
What wars are currently ongoing?

Just a little curious to find whats out there and who the competition is accross the world :)

DeletedUser13435

That's pathetic. Good on your tribe for declaring on them.

1 Alliance is obviously the sister tribe, and the most note-worthy one is obviously IBF, who aren't in a position to help us. CN explained earlier that we looked for diplo in the north, and our diplomat came across the 'Anti-TED Alliance', which is what they call themselves, which consisted of the 5 tribes, so we joined as there's not really any other candidates for diplo up there.

If you can do us all a favour and stop talking out your arse, would be god damn great.