Possible World 2 Premade - Name To Be Decided Later

DeletedUser

maybe ur teh little gangsta who is a wannabe init like fam?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, I wonder if I should apply..

Nauz do you know me from .net?

I may have been Tactics of mario or baloni face when we talked. We flamed a guy for a few days when he put a post in the wrong thread. And I made you tell me your alias :p I think it was on W37.

DeletedUser

cool_story_bro_trollcat.jpg

DeletedUser

Sorry but I predict this tribe will fall flat on its face for the reason I highlighted. Of the confirmed members theres too many no namers and what experience players you do have will get bored and quit after a week or two.

This is just a cheap rip off and a pathetic way to try and get some attention "look at us! O plz look at us".

Sorry if thats harsh but I like to speak my mind.

hoang nghiem (and his brother) - Hes good

woot? just only me get a good rating? :icon_cool:

I do know some of the members in the tribe from pass experiences, comparing to other premades i have been looking at, this premade seem like a better set up. (unless most of other players in other premades under alias then i can not tell)

Anyway alot of hussie and fussie about the premades but i will tell you this.. only 1 or 2 will actually last, the rest wont be. the more expectation from a tribe is, the easier it will fail unless it has very good leadership and their core members dont quit.

hoang nghiem

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey nauzhor is it just me ( a noob on the UK forums ) or you are a bit agressive with others (idk in game) but bringing too much enemies is a path to fail-idk no exactly because i just saw a couple of posts, otherwise your tribe looks decent/pretty good ; )

DeletedUser

Hrmm...Charizard doesn't know Whitty. what a shame. Whitty is a great player.