Pre-Made World 10

DeletedUser1410

After seeing the setting for World 10 I will be starting a tribe on there

Contact me on skype with what experience you have on TW

You don't have to be an elite player but will need to know the basics.

Tribe Name = Binary Code
TAG =CoDeD
Direction = Northwest

Skype me,
ruffus.tw

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll join, need to tell me your alias though.

Or is that a secret again?

DeletedUser1410

I'll join, need to tell me your alias though.

Or is that a secret again?

lol that was nearly funny coming from someone that probably changes there name every world

But I'll be playing as Ruffus :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Interesting to see who actually joins this.......after your humiliating shenanigans of your leadership on uk9.

Think some grudges might be held against you, and in turn your tribe.

DeletedUser1410

Interesting to see who actually joins this.......after your humiliating shenanigans of your leadership on uk9.

Think some grudges might be held against you, and in turn your tribe.

well thats life, but I'm not bothered really why should I care what anyone else thinks?
The elite players on this game ( me not one of them) seem to shout other down all the time I just messed a few tribe up lol
so what? Bid deal? get over it lol
I have

DeletedUser

well thats life, but I'm not bothered really why should I care what anyone else thinks?
The elite players on this game ( me not one of them) seem to shout other down all the time I just messed a few tribe up lol
so what? Bid deal? get over it lol
I have

Have no idea why you'd tell me to get over it :icon_confused:

I wasn't in any of the tribes you 'messed'

Or why u mentioned elite players :icon_confused:

My speculation was how ure tribe will cope with the grudges, or if your tribe will even go ahead, as I have a notion that it'l be mostly those that joined you in your humiliation on uk9 that join this.

DeletedUser1410

Humiliation ? what that I had a village took of me? by players that are better than me and have more tahn one player?
why should I feel humiliated?
They played well and nobled me lol Good for them
So what you trying to say? I should keep my head down because my tribe has a target on it?
They always do and you and most of the others that sometimes play in the same tribe as me know this, thats what makes it fun? not being in the top tribe?
Most if not all my tribes are made from 60% new members if not more?
So I have nothing to be humiliated about in my eye's?

DeletedUser

Sigh......questions, questions, questions eh Ruffus!

No none of what you said (apart from the top tribes get targeted part) I insinuated.

Humiliated as in - Your tribe, after all the stuff, PnP, ingame stuff etc. Failed miserably. Which wasn't all just down to you obviously, but you know what it's like the leader usually gets the hate mails/attacks etc.

I don't know how else to make you understand what I'm saying Ruffus, pretty clear from what I already posted.

If you read what I said in my first post here, you'll see I wrote

Interesting to see who actually joins this

As in, will what happened on UK9 have an effect on future tribes you lead.

DeletedUser

Yeh but are Cory and co going to do W10 as well, surely a Ruffus tribe goes back to a win tribe if Cory doesnt bring all the most experianced players together again....

DeletedUser6695

It only takes 2-3 players to carry a tribe early on tbh.

By the looks of things battle of the tribes is out the window :p

DeletedUser1410

Yeh but are Cory and co going to do W10 as well, surely a Ruffus tribe goes back to a win tribe if Cory doesnt bring all the most experianced players together again....

No idea if Cory's playing w10

DeletedUser1410

Sigh......questions, questions, questions eh Ruffus!

No none of what you said (apart from the top tribes get targeted part) I insinuated.

Humiliated as in - Your tribe, after all the stuff, PnP, ingame stuff etc. Failed miserably. Which wasn't all just down to you obviously, but you know what it's like the leader usually gets the hate mails/attacks etc.
Yep your right didn't do so well but thats to be expected when all the so called good players were all in one tribe

I don't know how else to make you understand what I'm saying Ruffus, pretty clear from what I already posted.

If you read what I said in my first post here, you'll see I wrote

As in, will what happened on UK9 have an effect on future tribes you lead.

It might do but I'll still make them , and by making them will try to help other get better at the game if I can, because after all all the so call elite players keep on banging on about not enough good player for them to go against, well we can only hope that some time they'll get off there high horse's and help get the other players to a higher playing level!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I don't rate a lot of the original axes players very highly at all. Previous players on the Oldwisdom and Blue accounts are just examples. I is jelly of both HowtoLoseAxes players though :icon_redface:

A tribe led by Ruffus usually does reasonably well. Everyone has bad worlds, and Ebola's still around, isn't it?

DeletedUser6695

I don't rate a lot of the original axes players very highly at all. Previous players on the Oldwisdom and Blue accounts are just examples. I is jelly of both HowtoLoseAxes players though :icon_redface:

A tribe led by Ruffus usually does reasonably well. Everyone has bad worlds, and Ebola's still around, isn't it?

You do realise the OldWisdom account had awesome players?

They just kinda disappeared :icon_cry:

DeletedUser1410

Matt is one of the best I've played with, don't know the others.
But Matt also has humility

DeletedUser

I will look forward to playing against you, ruffy :icon_wink:

But this time it will be me hiding under an alias :p

Last edited by a moderator: