Pre-Made World 10

DeletedUser

It's actually funny that you blame SJ when any co-player EVER on the leaf account wanted you off it, lol.
That's kinda funny, considering garg asked me to return either 3 or 4 times. (admittedly, he'd rather have sjay on the account). And cody, you did absolutely nothing, so why can you talk :lol:

DeletedUser

That's kinda funny, considering garg asked me to return either 3 or 4 times. (admittedly, he'd rather have sjay on the account). And cody, you did absolutely nothing, so why can you talk :lol:

I did more in 1 night than you did on the whole time you spent on the account. :)
And I can talk as i'm still on the account.

ujelly?

DeletedUser

A) Garg's lazy and only asked cuz he didn't want to play
B) That's not Cody.
C) This is kinda pointlessly offtopic so chill.

DeletedUser

A) Garg's lazy and only asked cuz he didn't want to play

Doesn't change the fact :p
B) That's not Cody.
:icon_redface: (who is it?) (if it steven, he did more work than me, yeah)
C) This is kinda pointlessly offtopic so chill.
I am chill, you realize I hold no ill will towards you or anyone else on the account, besides being pissed at the loss of a fun world and cool username. Though it are be OT.
Also, go do your RPG :lol:

DeletedUser1511

lol taking zard as a serious player haha.
And yeah how is my comment trolling it on topic. Its about if you can play lol

DeletedUser6695

I was not rimmed lol
They took one village
I re-start after they took it
But call it what you will lol

You only restarted because you were getting rimmed. Srs :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ruffus alone had more conquers than your entire tribe [despite being ranked 13 nearly 2 months in] put together, so I dont really think your in a position to criticize :icon_rolleyes:
But was i rimmed? God i wish some players would actually look at what they are writing before they hit "post" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But was i rimmed? God i wish some players would actually look at what they are writing before they hit "post" :icon_rolleyes:

Please, can you be quiet?

You said yourself in another post you quit 4 days after the start then try and claim your better than Ruffus atleast he made it to nobles... albeit in a tricky situation.

I don't think Ruffus is a brilliant player but he is x10 you...

Also Ruffus, I'm bored and never been in your tribe so will contact you for serious in a few days to try and join. :p

DeletedUser

Please, can you be quiet?

You said yourself in another post you quit 4 days after the start then try and claim your better than Ruffus atleast he made it to nobles... albeit in a tricky situation.

I don't think Ruffus is a brilliant player but he is x10 you...

Also Ruffus, I'm bored and never been in your tribe so will contact you for serious in a few days to try and join. :p
I said i quit ONE ACCOUNT. Started playing another one and already got to nobles :p

DeletedUser

I've skyped you again, I spoke to you a while ago about W8 before, I'm more experienced too

DeletedUser1410

If Battle of the tribes does not go ahead ( and I can't see it happening for world 10) then I will be starting this
Contact me on skype
ruffus.tw

DeletedUser

im interested :), havent played since uk1 my 1st world :L my skype is seanyboi20

DeletedUser9188

Hi Ruffus. I have played .net mostly since w9 on and off. But I am not a very good player like you guys. I am still learning and it will be a great learning opportunity for me if you add me as a member. I still dont know how to make best use of all features of premium points. Here's my stat:
http://www.twstats.com/index.php?page=search&name=venomrulz&type=player
Its not much tbh, I just wish to make it clear that I know the basics and want to learn advanced gameplay from good players like you. I did join UK 8 and saw the admirably crazy progress of IPOD before I had to quit due to my graduation exams. Now I have passed and am free for as long as I want. I have added you on skype, plz sign me up as member if you have any spot left. Thank you. :icon_redface:

--------------------

And even if you don't deem me worthy to be a part of your tribe, I wish you luck for UK 10. :)