Pre-made (World 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I Know that i dont have any proof, but its still a bit...strange, dont ya think? It is just to edit the list after all o_O

Im sceptical now...Bangers, a username and Yoshi was in my premade a few days ago and still is if im not wrong(...?) and Infernace/sadee is there...Infernace/sadee=fail>.<

Ahhh reminds me of you and Jasmineyerp in F-Meh w22 :icon_wink:

Ontopic: I thought Bangers was joining Rena's, wait I thought Craig was too? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

BangerNMash chose to join our tribe. But we will see :)

Anyways ,this is off-topic so forum mod's please remove all the unnecessary posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BangerNMash chose to join our tribe. But we will see :)

Yes, after some time, that i know about, but not in that timeperiod :)

But...A username, craig and Yoshi? :|

(That reminds me that Rena really needs to update her list, trow out and eddit in...meh, no need to tell)

DeletedUser

I can tell you for sure he doesn't know what his talking about.
His just trying to get this tribe to fail. And AnGeL*DeMoN*Boii needs to learn, before he talks.

Your just an epic fail, go and do some more research cause know one wants you in this thread.

Reasons in why he needs to learn:

Its Cause Im Cool. - Someone's new alias which i'm clearly not going to tell.
Reserved - Ashley Kinnard- Your proof is not legitimate, give some real proof or else it another epic fail to ruin this tribe.

Noobs in your tribe- You must be a noob, go and do some research.

Barb nobeling- Had this argument before, no need of bring up the past.

Inactive Skype and Planning- Your not even in the skype group and all planning is done from when world 3 opens.

I've learnt.

It Cause Im Cool. - Lets see, my ex- co-player, and i also chose his name. He has quit Tw except for W42.

Ashley Kinnard - I cant tell you his name, as it will give his W3 alias away. But all im saying is he isnt joining you.

Noobs in the tribe; Usey11 & a few others.

Barb nobling; if im not allowed to bring up the past, then why should you bring up the past of my previous worlds? I quit W42.

Inactive skype? Hmmm, then how do i know everything that has been going off? All i can see in the CHESS chat is spam.

DeletedUser

I am not continuing with this argument as its pointless, and forum moderators remove all the spam/unnecessary posts please.
This thread is becoming messy. :lol:

DeletedUser

I dont think this is pointless at all, it shows what a players opinion is after he has been in a tribe, and the other thing shows if the leader is claiming/not claiming to have members he/she dont/ddint really have :|

So no pointlessness here, both things have too be shown so members can se all the aspects and point of views, or they may regret joining the tribe to late/get a wrong aspect of the tribe. It is the tribes leader to defend himself and/or the tribe from bad criticism, norms of the forum pnp/wars o_O

So please dont delete the posts, its like deleteing bad information about the tribe T.T

Nothing here is pointless spam like "tHiS tRiBe FaIls LoLz", its on-topic critsm about ways of recruitment and the inner tribe :/

DeletedUser

Guys i suggest we take the arguing to Pm's.

I'l be removing the offtopic posts soon, and would prefer if everybody would stop trying to make people look bad by bringing up past conquers on other worlds.

Each and every person is allowed to try their hand at leading a tribe, and by using this forum they can find people who want to join them. Leaving the decision to the person who is considering joining would be good, instead of trying to make their minds up for them.

People should be happy that there may be more tribes poping up, you should be looking forward to possibly facing something a little more challenging than just some random mass recruit tribe.

The majority of people posting here are already part of a premade so in reality unless your wishing them well or wanting to join, then you have no reason to post here.

Thanks

Not necessarily, this is a pre-made thread so if your not saying good luck or joining then you have no reason to post here. As ??anon?? says.

DeletedUser

Anyway i'm not carrying on so discussion is over. Which had ended a time ago. lol

DeletedUser

Not necessarily, this is a pre-made thread so if your not saying good luck or joining then you have no reason to post here. As ??anon?? says.

Yes, it is a reason to post here if you have claimed members in your tribe witch never joined it and someone is dissapointed about your tribe and want too shear hes opinion about it to other players, its on-topic.

A*D*B's history about your past can be taken away, but not hes dissapointment about your tribe. I dont agree with ??anon?? about "Leaving the decision to the person who is considering joining would be good, instead of trying to make their minds up for them.", if positive responces is alowed, then negative should be, or it will be a "one impression road"...Its just for the leader to answer o the negative and deny them.

And...i dont see that the disscusion is over o_O

+ what nindy said, it was said better than what i could ;o

DeletedUser

These posts are only relevant if they contain useful information that will help a newcomer or player in deciding weither to join or not.

Tbh, no one wants a player to be in the dark about a leader's experience, ability or reputation if they're truely interested in joining. Also, the member verification is definetly relevent for players who are only joining due to the quality of the member list. If a person has not requested to join, but is listed anyway, and this causes several other players to join, then this form of Hoaxing will suceed unless players point out these flaws.

To delete posts about the above points would only be doing players a disservice.

Sorry if my post seems poorly constructed in any way or has typos :s

DeletedUser

As you may know i am Modesty from World 2 (.net server) and i am very experienced, as i nearly own a continent :)

Hi all!

I'm the real Modesty on w2.net and suddenly it makes sense all questions I've got from people asking me to join "my" tribe here. Sorry for being rude to all that asked me on w2 and w41 but I didn't know about this fraud and just got tired of all the asking :icon_redface:.

And if you guys don't believe me check out the top of my profile on w2.net http://en2.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=113960

My excuse for even playing w41 is Arthas987 (who have a standin on w2.net) seriously I don't have time for another world... Running a 2k village account and being the leader of the biggest tribe on w2.net does take its time even with all the allowed scripts we are allowed to use now.

I'm not an offensive player I'm a defensive one and I choose villages on location not on points regardless who is the owner and how much it's stacked.

And last of all I wonder which continent I'm nearly owning cos that was news to me...

DeletedUser

Hmm. Ima reprot this, and see if the admins can do an IP check with .net.

DeletedUser

Btw, there's nothing on your profile. Edit it and put 'I don't lead a W3UK tribe'

DeletedUser

Hi all!

I'm the real Modesty on w2.net and suddenly it makes sense all questions I've got from people asking me to join "my" tribe here. Sorry for being rude to all that asked me on w2 and w41 but I didn't know about this fraud and just got tired of all the asking :icon_redface:.

And if you guys don't believe me check out the top of my profile on w2.net http://en2.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=113960

My excuse for even playing w41 is Arthas987 (who have a standin on w2.net) seriously I don't have time for another world... Running a 2k village account and being the leader of the biggest tribe on w2.net does take its time even with all the allowed scripts we are allowed to use now.

I'm not an offensive player I'm a defensive one and I choose villages on location not on points regardless who is the owner and how much it's stacked.

And last of all I wonder which continent I'm nearly owning cos that was news to me...

Oh hai!
Well, that says something about the leader...

Shall this be deleted to "Modesty"? Its obviusly spam and nothing important o_O

This es funneh :3

Status
Not open for further replies.