Pre-made (World 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Btw, there's nothing on your profile. Edit it and put 'I don't lead a W3UK tribe'

It is, just wait a few secs so it can download:p

21rkic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Btw, there's nothing on your profile. Edit it and put 'I don't lead a W3UK tribe'
Personal text OBS!!! I'm NOT the Modesty playing on co.uk!!! That Modesty is a faking, lying and nickstealing wannabee!!!

DeletedUser

Member Space limit: 40 members
Member space left: 0 member seats available

might wanna switch those around :lol:

DeletedUser

Hi all!

I'm the real Modesty on w2.net and suddenly it makes sense all questions I've got from people asking me to join "my" tribe here. Sorry for being rude to all that asked me on w2 and w41 but I didn't know about this fraud and just got tired of all the asking :icon_redface:.

And if you guys don't believe me check out the top of my profile on w2.net http://en2.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=113960

My excuse for even playing w41 is Arthas987 (who have a standin on w2.net) seriously I don't have time for another world... Running a 2k village account and being the leader of the biggest tribe on w2.net does take its time even with all the allowed scripts we are allowed to use now.

I'm not an offensive player I'm a defensive one and I choose villages on location not on points regardless who is the owner and how much it's stacked.

And last of all I wonder which continent I'm nearly owning cos that was news to me...

The truth has been revealed!

The tables turned, cards flipped, revelation, revolution! Revolt!!

More seriously, I question the existance of this pre-made anymore.
Anyone want to organise a hop over to another pre-made?

But I guess it'd be too late now seeing as the world starts tommorrow :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yea, its a shame that the world starts tomorrow...poor people of CHESS... :'(

I wonder how this will end, i dont mean with the tribe but with the players in the tribe o.o

mariakihihihi.gif

Im kinda evil....:|

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hmm. Ima reprot this, and see if the admins can do an IP check with .net.

There's no reason they would. Quite alowed to pretend to be someone from .net. will it bite you in the ass when they point out you're lying? Probably, but no reason for admin to get involved.

DeletedUser

Ive suspected for quite a while that.

The amount of times he has said he is from w2.net and in Enzyme his complete lack of proness that would come from a w2 player.

I suggest the premade should continue under the rule of vusko.

Saying things like:

"
And i highly doubt you would can control 1,918 villages which i have!" - He hasnt even heard or scripts :icon_rolleyes:

"Hey, Its modesty from w2.net :p" - Cmon, no need to remind us in every sentence.

"But yeah, we are expecting most to join" - Have you even seen our skype activity?

"Barb nobeling- Had this argument before, no need of bring up the past." - Yes there is, because you never awnsered them.

"I am not continuing with this argument as its pointless, and forum moderators remove all the spam/unnecessary posts please.
This thread is becoming messy. :lol:
" - You dont finish an argument by asking for it to end, that shows weakness and that theyve won. You finish by out-argueing.

(still looking for more to add)

And plain an simple, doing worse than me on w2, and i took a weeks holiday.

DeletedUser

:lol:

Maria restarted this whole doubt fest and timed it very well. All it really depends on is if Vusko decides to take lead.

unless

Vusko is a fake?!

DeletedUser

There's no reason they would. Quite alowed to pretend to be someone from .net. will it bite you in the ass when they point out you're lying? Probably, but no reason for admin to get involved.

I guess :icon_redface:

DeletedUser1508

Intrigued on this topic, I mailed the .net Modesty asking her to confirm that the user: Modesty the Original was actually her... with the intention of clearing this issue up and getting rid of any remaining doubts. She reply confirming that Modesty the Original was her and that Modesty on these forums is without doubt an imposter. This is the mail from the .net forums.

modesty said:
Reduaram said:
Hi Modesty. This is Reduaram from the .uk forums. I am mailing you here to ask if you actually did write this post, and that you really are the user: Modesty the Original.
I would like to know in order to clear up any misunderstanding on the originality of the .uk Modesty.
Please reply swiftly either on these forums, or (more preferably) on the .uk forums.

Thank you,

Reduaram
Thanks for contacting me :icon_eek:. Yes I registered on UK yesterday to reply to the one impersonating me. I've been briefly talking to my friend Jirki88 and he told me there was not much that I could do... he/she is not impersonating an admin or moderator just a regular player.

But as I understand after reading the rules here on .net. "A player insulting others in the forum or chat may be banned in-game or from any other of parts of the game service." How far does that go?? Does it include all the different servers all over the world? Me worried since it's not someone only wanting to use the nick "Modesty" but also wanting to use my 3+ years of playing history .

/Modesty

So to the fake Modesty on these forums, I suggest that you delete your account and stop claiming to be someone that you are not. If you do not, I hold it to everyone else that has read this thread to make sure that everyone else realises that you are a fake.

Btw, I hope that I can be trusted to be telling the truth... If anyone doubts it I will post a screen shot of the mail.

*EDIT* Meh, I uploaded it anyway.
TheRealModesty.jpg

DeletedUser

I would laugh my guts out if this "imposter" was a common user of the UK forums we all know, and that this was all apart of a plan to fool us.

DeletedUser1508

I would laugh my guts out if this "imposter" was a common user of the UK forums we all know, and that this was all apart of a plan to fool us.

This is why I mailed the Modesty on .net. Unless she is in on the plot, then CHESS's Modesty is the fake.

DeletedUser

Well, I was thinking someone who (may??) know Modesty in W2 and decided to use her name for the lulz. Just to see how long it lasts. :D

DeletedUser

CHESS

Hmm, seems like we had a fraud among us, aka our leader Modesty. Doesn't seem he was very Modest afterall (pun not intended).

Anyway, I am here to say that Vusko has taken over the tribe, he is now the duke, and has stripped Modesty of all his priviledges :). Several players that had joined have now left (fair enough) and many that we're going to join have changed their minds, Its upto them if they want to reconsider us.

We will still have the same name for now. But there may be a change later on, our tribe will vote on that.

I have posted that to let everyone here who has been flaming us that the fraud has now gone, we are a honest and loyal tribe now, like all our members want to be.

P.S: This is a big shock to us all and for w3

Regards

vukso

DeletedUser

CHESS

Hmm, seems like we had a fraud among us, aka our leader Modesty. Doesn't seem he was very Modest afterall (pun not intended).

Anyway, I am here to say that Vusko has taken over the tribe, he is now the duke, and has stripped Modesty of all his priviledges :). Several players that had joined have now left (fair enough) and many that we're going to join have changed their minds, Its upto them if they want to reconsider us.

We will still have the same name for now. But there may be a change later on, our tribe will vote on that.

I have posted that to let everyone here who has been flaming us that the fraud has now gone, we are a honest and loyal tribe now, like all our members want to be.

P.S: This is a big shock to us all and for w3

Regards

vukso

I dont want to be rude or anything...but...deskedo....could you....show proof that your the real vukso?:/

Your co-duke did just claim him/herself to be anotherone for a long time, and you where with him/her all the time, you see that some will look suspicus at you o_O

DeletedUser

Definitly agreed upon and it has to be done now due to the imposter (modesty the fake)

DeletedUser

I've been or i think i've been in the same tribe with Modesty in another world. Should have asked this copycat some questions but meh :icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.