Predictions?

DeletedUser12314

Isn't it better to find this early the ones who doesn't build their pits and prefer to rush LC despite the tribe's advice?

You can't invite random players then tell them how to play or they can't be in the tribe.

You can't have every played doing the exact same build, I wouldn't let a tribe tell me what to build etc... After three days.

DeletedUser

You can't invite random players then tell them how to play or they can't be in the tribe.

You can't have every played doing the exact same build, I wouldn't let a tribe tell me what to build etc... After three days.

We were a premade. There was a select few who showed potential and were invited. Oh and theres nothing wrong with advice, its for there own benefit.

Well thats you then ain't it.

DeletedUser9748

They might not tell you what to build but rather advice you what is best for you to build.
Nobody forced noone to do an account check.

DeletedUser10790

I see none of them helping to defend as they are mass-recruiting (y)

If that was an implied dig at us, then I'm afraid you're sadly misinformed. This is a group of skilled players, pretty much all arranged before the start of the world.

Good luck to you, you may need it.

DeletedUser12290

There are some things that can come down to personal preference, and some things that are just plain wrong, and if someone is doing irrational things and failing to listen to reason, that's not a good sign.

DeletedUser12314

There are some things that can come down to personal preference, and some things that are just plain wrong, and if someone is doing irrational things and failing to listen to reason, that's not a good sign.

Completely agree, I'm saying if the tribe leader @oh get pits 20/20/20' and the member wants to get his HQ up, and they get kicked, That is what im against.

If that was an implied dig at us, then I'm afraid you're sadly misinformed. This is a group of skilled players, pretty much all arranged before the start of the world.

Good luck to you, you may need it.

You are?

Sly dig at you? Im just saying most the tribe above are spread a lot, You must know yours is to spread if you're so eager to jump at what I just said.

I may need good luck? How would you know... Or are you improvising your coming for me when you have a speak nuke going on? lol.

DeletedUser

Completely agree, I'm saying if the tribe leader @oh get pits 20/20/20' and the member wants to get his HQ up, and they get kicked, That is what im against.

You've avoided everything iv said. No one has gotten kicked. They get told to build certain things as its beneficial. If a member wants his HQ up then go for it, id strongly advise a HQ anyway. What i don't want was for people to rush for LC and offense.

This is basically a non haul world for the time being. Alot of players have never played non haul and pointers are given to help them.

DeletedUser80

Shit gonna hit the fan, that's my prediction. also Rumble to rule K45!

DeletedUser12314

You've avoided everything iv said. No one has gotten kicked. They get told to build certain things as its beneficial. If a member wants his HQ up then go for it, id strongly advise a HQ anyway. What i don't want was for people to rush for LC and offense.

This is basically a non haul world for the time being. Alot of players have never played non haul and pointers are given to help them.

Fair enough, but I think I have one of the biggest troop counts so far and it works a charm to keep the haul looted at max constantly.

When you come to a point of not making the Max Haul you recruit again.

Ryan

DeletedUser

Whatever i haul is how much troops/wall i build.

Even though its not Necessarily needed.

The pits still remain the best source of resources, Will be like that for a while.

Flawless

Reaction score
Yes as you may have maxed haul all the time but are your mines hauling in 3.2k res every hour?

Flawless

Reaction score
LMAO now your definitely lying... :icon_rolleyes:

5k p/h what levels are your pits 25s ? ? LMAO 500 points.

DeletedUser

lol?

20% perm + 16% flag. Im getting more than 5k p/h from my pits.

But you do know best, don't you?

Yeah I do haha, you might want to check the village calculator before you chat shit :lol: