Predictions?

DeletedUser

Indeed they do, I always feel some sort of hate against me though..

I was the same on W22 .net, ended up being close friends altho we lost the final battle after about 5 years of playing :lol:

DeletedUser

[h=5]Robber (Wood - Level 1)[/h] You have looted 8.079 resources!
Next level: Loot 10.000 resources!

Another 12-24.hours and ima be first to 10k i think o_O

Flawless

Reaction score
[h=5]Robber (Wood - Level 1)[/h]You have looted 9.666 resources!
Next level: Loot 10.000 resources!

DeletedUser

I don't understand, how do people get more then 1 village on some worlds and on this world everyone has the same? Are people on other worlds cheating? And has anyone reported this

DeletedUser80

.co.uk servers are so ametuer and easy, 12-18 good players I'd say that can challenge, makes people like me look good, and i predict thats how this world will be, around 15 good players and the other 400 active players will be licking some butt to be friends with them, they will end up in the same tribe and dominate after some early wars,

conclusion = boring world, but nice a fun at the same time if you cant be super active.

DeletedUser

Dumb noob tribes o_O

My growth will slow down now as I'm going for catapults to start owning these noobs ;)

DeletedUser11971

.co.uk servers are so ametuer and easy, 12-18 good players I'd say that can challenge, makes people like me look good, and i predict thats how this world will be, around 15 good players and the other 400 active players will be licking some butt to be friends with them, they will end up in the same tribe and dominate after some early wars,

conclusion = boring world, but nice a fun at the same time if you cant be super active.

really? You have made this startling conclusion from what exactly? From reading the world settings? Clearly not. What are you expecting on low hauls on a pay to play world?

At the moment folks are paying their way to the top. Later on class will out (maybe)

Now unless you have something new to say maybe just stay silent or wander back to net but why the UK server bashing? Smaller yes so sue us but note the best war ever was fought here.

Plus if we are so amateur and easy I guess you will stay and dominate us and leave us all cowering under our beds when folks mention your name?!

No I didn't think so either.

DeletedUser11971

you should know you named your tribe (for today anyway) after one of the protagonists!

DeletedUser80

really? You have made this startling conclusion from what exactly? From reading the world settings? Clearly not. What are you expecting on low hauls on a pay to play world?

At the moment folks are paying their way to the top. Later on class will out (maybe)

Now unless you have something new to say maybe just stay silent or wander back to net but why the UK server bashing? Smaller yes so sue us but note the best war ever was fought here.

Plus if we are so amateur and easy I guess you will stay and dominate us and leave us all cowering under our beds when folks mention your name?!

No I didn't think so either.

You Sir, have just taken everything I said out of proportion, and for some reason unknown to man taken offence to it.

1) I clearly didn't state the class players are at the top at this present in time. However some may be who knows.

2) I do stand by thinking these servers are easy now, I played the first few worlds and yes even you must admit, they were alot more competitive then, than now.

I also did not say the wars would be below standard just simply stated the top players would come together to dominate, and then be sucked upto and not challenged by the less knowledgeable players, as in any game if your not as sure or good as somebody else, you tend to try not to p*ss them off.

I also ended by saying it would be a nice and fun world. I enjoy small worlds sometimes especially in the times were i cannot be as active, it gives us players who are solo and not as active a chance to compete