Predictions?

DeletedUser11971

you said it would be boring?! You said it would be amateurish? Then you call me sir?

I sense we are doomed to disagree!

DeletedUser80

Sir is just polite, a character in which i am not usually known for. I do think it will be boring for the active players, as it'll be easily dominated by those really trying and putting the effort (money) into it. also amateurish as there is only a minority amount of players who are putting the effort in, so they of course through smart game play, time and effort will dominate very very easily, probably without a challenge, leading to the amateur difficulty i have put in the world.

Please also note, this is predictions. Not Facts? nor conclusions. You are aloud to disagree and i could be wrong. but thats my prediction

DeletedUser6695

Rumble vs RA is probably up there tbh. Had 20-30 top top players

DeletedUser11971

Unless you have proof then your comment is extremely bias

what proof would you like? Net players saying so? No one can prove a war on any world was better/ more skillful, had more flicky haired players involved than any other but any mathematical means known

However, there is one war still talked about now by those involved (I wasn't one) which would probably make it the best ever!

yes am biased I like the UK server (no scripts so whatever way you wish to play it means more skill)

Also excuse the cynicism but on the UK server we get a lot of what shall we say migratory players from net who arrive and chest beat a little (ok ok a lot) who tell us how they will trample us into the ground, steal all our clay and make us listen to soft rock until we beg for mercy but all I see is said aforementioned chest beating soft rock aficionados either getting banned for being naughty/dumb or just getting rimed then running back to net telling us we are all amateurish and can't cut it on a real server.

It is confusing (that is me being polite)

What? who?

Rumble vs RA is probably up there tbh. Had 20-30 top top players

is amazing is it not CF what a quick education on skype can give you ( I guess someone told you on skype!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what proof would you like? Net players saying so? No one can prove a war on any world was better/ more skillful, had more flicky haired players involved than any other but any mathematical means known

Because there is no mensurable way or deciding the best war ever therefor the best war ever is only an opinion, and opinions are usually formed from a bias perspective.

Before you bash me no i am not claiming .net to be better nor comparing the 2 in anyway.
And i have done no 'chest beating' or shown no ego, infact i have taken advice from my tribe who are full of UK players. And am looking forward to the challenge with almost completely different faces

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11971

Because there is no mensurable way or deciding the best war ever therefor the best war ever is only an opinion, and opinions are usually formed from a bias perspective.

Before you bash me no i am not claiming .net to be better nor comparing the 2 in anyway.

as I said I am biased but for me when many players say a war was better then it lends weight than just oh I don;t know someone like CF saying

What? who?

then remembering it was indeed an awesome war and THEN remembering they were in it :icon_eek:

Still it would be tough I think to argue that another war on any other world/server is remembered as fondly as that one (except by CF who forgot he was in it until someone told him it was awesome...!)

Actually were you in CF I don't see you posting on those threads?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Tis an unquestionable fact that there are more quality players on .net than on .uk.... but...

Tis an unquestionable fact that there are more nubs in the average .net k than in the average .uk K...

Tis very easy on .net to start a bit late and dominate a K...

DeletedUser80

One of the best wars I was in was RoBaC v Hot on w1.net

DeletedUser9006

Also excuse the cynicism but on the UK server we get a lot of what shall we say migratory players from net who arrive and chest beat a little (ok ok a lot) who tell us how they will trample us into the ground, steal all our clay and make us listen to soft rock until we beg for mercy but all I see is said aforementioned chest beating soft rock aficionados either getting banned for being naughty/dumb or just getting rimed then running back to net telling us we are all amateurish and can't cut it on a real server.

It is confusing (that is me being polite)

That is rubbish. I first started playing on .net and started from day 1 on .uk . Obviously .net is older, larger and more competitive. Tribes have formed over there and played together for years before .uk opened. Good tribes that can dominate a .uk world quite easily.
It's one thing to feel defensive it's another to sprout rubbish. I have played with tribes of predominantly .net players on uk servers and your description does not ring true for those at all.
Most people who play .uk are pretty much .net players also. The competition is here, just less of it, thus making it potentially an easier place to play. However if you happen to be challenged by the better players you get as much competition if you were fighting them on any server. Personally I see more recognizably good players in the top 20 on w17 than I did on .net 69 at this stage. So it's potentially a very challenging world.

DeletedUser11475

That is rubbish. I first started playing on .net and started from day 1 on .uk . Obviously .net is older, larger and more competitive. Tribes have formed over there and played together for years before .uk opened. Good tribes that can dominate a .uk world quite easily.
It's one thing to feel defensive it's another to sprout rubbish. I have played with tribes of predominantly .net players on uk servers and your description does not ring true for those at all.
Most people who play .uk are pretty much .net players also. The competition is here, just less of it, thus making it potentially an easier place to play. However if you happen to be challenged by the better players you get as much competition if you were fighting them on any server. Personally I see more recognizably good players in the top 20 on w17 than I did on .net 69 at this stage. So it's potentially a very challenging world.

Agree with nearly all of that, however I personally think there a lil more on 69 then here.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Tis actually a poor argument... to say that there is more competition on net is moot... on a world far bigger if there wasn't more competition it would be insanely easy... tis not the amount of competition that makes a world easy/difficult it is the average ability of the players on a world...

100 quality players on a world with 101 players would be far harder than 101 quality players on a world with 100,000 players...

DeletedUser12021

I'm confused... I didn't play W69.... :(...

You dissapoint me... W69 and no fameous spear nukes from you?

Good tribes that can dominate a .uk world quite easily.

Whilst I find the entire .net vs .uk (like speed vs normal and any comparisons to old worlds) just bogus, one simple question:
why don't they then if it's "quite easily"?

DeletedUser11971

Now Lisa I was talking about .net players coming here and not whole net tribes so lets argue about what I say and not what I haven't said. How many times have net players come here and always their post mentions that they are from .net which implies that, in their minds net is a harder place to play than here? A lot

That is what I disagree with. Now you take an experienced UK tribe from here and move to net you will do well and of course the opposite is also true.

Now rubbish my view that single net players coming here rubbishing this server, getting rimmed and instead of the mail saying they will come from the rim to extract revenge you get "come to net and then you'll see etc etc etc"

Remember I learned this game from fighting a part of Rumble where one net player spanked pretty much my whole tribe by himself. Do not think I dislike or belittle net players as I don't. I dislike net players who come here and belittle this server by spouting cheap barely warmed through assumptions that don't hold true.

Now discuss that if you want Lisa and very happy to fight my corner!