Predictions?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
PP whoring isn't cheating... in most cases it's actually supporting the game that we all love to play so much...

So really... we should all be thanking the PP whores...

Whether you like the mods in general or specifically... they do a job to the best of their ability and support a game we all love to play and get free PP in return... we should be thanking them...

Anyway... apologies for the break in normal services.... mod bashing shall now return....

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I predict someone hasn't got very high mines....

2013-09-06 16:17 2824 +512

Slightly better mines...

2013-09-06 16:17 2901 +512

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Won't be... other academy has higher mines...

My prediction is that the current rank 1 and 2 players merge... though I could be wrong... just wouldn't be surprising...

DeletedUser6695

Won't be... other academy has higher mines...

My prediction is that the current rank 1 and 2 players merge... though I could be wrong... just wouldn't be surprising...

Very unlikely. However, are you really suggesting Dizzy Devil's mines are too low?

Flawless

Reaction score
I hope that doesnt happen, i it would be strange as apparently each of them has around 3 players on the accounts each.

DeletedUser6695

I hope that doesnt happen, i it would be strange as apparently each of them has around 3 players on the accounts each.

Where do people pull their info from? We have at least 5 players on every account. It allows maximum growth and a better spread of pp costs.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Where do people pull their info from? We have at least 5 players on every account. It allows maximum growth and a better spread of pp costs.

Do you understand the concept of a "prediction"?...

Though I'll be happy for my prediction to be wrong... though I'm willing to bet that you won't claim that no accounts within your tribe won't merge...

Well, your probably claim anything...

DeletedUser6695

Do you understand the concept of a "prediction"?...

Though I'll be happy for my prediction to be wrong... though I'm willing to bet that you won't claim that no accounts within your tribe won't merge...

Well, your probably claim anything...

Where did I say your prediction is wrong? You quoted me quoting someone else and related it to my previous post...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Where did I say your prediction is wrong? You quoted me quoting someone else and related it to my previous post...

Lol... so I did... I guess that will teach me to actually read what you post... but tis unlikely...

YAY... D1 back from the Ban... I'll probably have to do something about that... How is Baz these days?... he has been quiet?...

DeletedUser11546

Most people are solo in his tribe, SO SHUT UP NOOB, and stop posting because your opinions are invalid.

DeletedUser4753

sadly so, gotta have someone about to poke fun at all the tripe you speel.

as for baz i dont really know why powers that be see it that robs contributions are remotely useful n baz's aint, on another note, isnt it about time u derailed this thread to a pp argument... or am i beng too hasty?

DeletedUser11546

It's great to finally have you back D1, the forums will finally be fun again!!!