Premades - Early Contenders...

DeletedUser

This is a completely opinionated thread where I would like to know and for people to discuss who they think will be the early Rank 1 tribe if any out of the current premades ....

Tribe Name - Idea Posted/Supposed Leader
Drunken Force - Bergkamp1010
AATOTN -Dominus Aethelread (Already Canceled pre World Start)
Name TBC - BattleAxe
Name TBC - Ruffus
Dogs - The Nobbler
Worlds Collide! - O'Tooles
Wave - Gingy0895
Name TBC - Reverend Revelry

The above are the premades I have seen posted on the premades thread here on the externals, they are also the ones I see that might make an impact, most others are very basic ideas that in my opinion hold no concrete basis for belief that they will actually start and if they do will more than likely fail....:icon_rolleyes:

If I have overlooked a premade then I'm sorry Im only human too.....:icon_rolleyes:

In my opinion Ruffus always seems to do well when creating a tribe and I'll expect his tribe to be top 10 if not at least top 5.....

I've signed up for BattleAxe's Tribe and should hope and expect us to challenge the top 5 early.....

Worlds Collide seem promising and I expect them to start well, they seem organised as their premade post is probably the one with the most info. so im assuming they have planned the most and prepared more than others....

Drunken Force are a tribe I looked at while pondering who I might apply for as I've seen bergkamp1010 post on the ext. quite a bit and he seems to have his head screwed on although others may disagree :lol:
DF dont seem like they are too strict but in their brief description of what DF will be about yo get an indication that they wont be taking in stragglers or noobs :lol:

I may add more info on the others later as I pick up info and learn more about them......:icon_wink:
Only 3 days till world start! :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The tribe which has Cory/ap Death Lurks and Abdo will pwn!

DeletedUser1511

This is a completely opinionated thread where I would like to know and for people to discuss who they think will be the early Rank 1 tribe if any out of the current premades ....

Tribe Name - Idea Posted/Supposed Leader
Drunken Force - Bergkamp1010
AATOTN -Dominus Aethelread
Name TBC - BattleAxe
Name TBC - Ruffus
Dogs - The Nobbler
Worlds Collide! - O'Tooles
Wave - Gingy0895

The above are the premades I have seen posted on the premades thread here on the externals, they are also the ones I see that might make an impact, most others are very basic ideas that in my opinion hold no concrete basis for belief that they will actually start and if they do will more than likely fail....:icon_rolleyes:

If I have overlooked a premade then I'm sorry Im only human too.....:icon_rolleyes:

In my opinion Ruffus always seems to do well when creating a tribe and I'll expect his tribe to be top 10 if not at least top 5.....

I've signed up for BattleAxe's Tribe and should hope and expect us to challenge the top 5 early.....

Worlds Collide seem promising and I expect them to start well, they seem organised as their premade post is probably the one with the most info. so im assuming they have planned the most and prepared more than others....

Drunken Force are a tribe I looked at while pondering who I might apply for as I've seen bergkamp1010 post on the ext. quite a bit and he seems to have his head screwed on although others may disagree :lol:
DF dont seem like they are too strict but in their brief description of what DF will be about yo get an indication that they wont be taking in stragglers or noobs :lol:

I may add more info on the others later as I pick up info and learn more about them......:icon_wink:
Only 3 days till world start! :icon_eek:
I had to be the bearer of bad news but any premade aiming for anything but rank 1 sucks. Unless the aim of the premade is to not get rank 1 there is no reason a premade should not be top 3:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser1410

That all depends on if said premade is any good, as some that have started other worlds have been ...... lets say not very good

DeletedUser1511

That all depends on if said premade is any good, as some that have started other worlds have been ...... lets say not very good

Like i said it will suck. Infact preamdes should by definition not suck so it takes a special kind of ryhmes with numbass to make one that not sucks but goes on to fail.

DeletedUser

I had to be the bearer of bad news but any premade aiming for anything but rank 1 sucks. Unless the aim of the premade is to not get rank 1 there is no reason a premade should not be top 3:icon_neutral:

The point of this thread is opinion on where the premades will rank....not about how premades should aspire.....
You completely mis-nderstood the point of this thread, if you care to offer your opinion on the premades then it welcome otherwise try not to enlighten us on what pre's should aspire to be :icon_rolleyes:

That said I do agree that pre's should aspire to reach rank 1 unless the leader is creating a pre for the first time or a pre is formed by friends just looking to have fun, then Rank 10 or higher would surely be a bonus. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser7851

Ermmm. You clearly have left Warlords off this list ;)
haha, Ruffus's tribes always take the early lead so I assume he will have the early advantage but of course we've got some big names under our tribe too. You'll just have to wait and see...

DeletedUser1511

The point of this thread is opinion on where the premades will rank....not about how premades should aspire.....
You completely mis-nderstood the point of this thread, if you care to offer your opinion on the premades then it welcome otherwise try not to enlighten us on what pre's should aspire to be :icon_rolleyes:

That said I do agree that pre's should aspire to reach rank 1 unless the leader is creating a pre for the first time or a pre is formed by friends just looking to have fun, then Rank 10 or higher would surely be a bonus. :icon_neutral:

Yeahh.. i meant to go on to say any premade that does not achieve a top 3 place sucks, and so should not be considered a premade but rather a collection of noobs:)

DeletedUser

Ermmm. You clearly have left Warlords off this list ;)
haha, Ruffus's tribes always take the early lead so I assume he will have the early advantage but of course we've got some big names under our tribe too. You'll just have to wait and see...

Like I said above, I either left them off the list because they didnt interest me or by accident, you can pick one out of those two options :lol:

To say Ruffus' tribe will have an early advantage is pure speculation, I also think his tribe will do well but to make out that they will have an advantage is wrong, we all start the same but its how you use your account that matters, Ruffus will recruit players that can use their account to the best of its abilty.

It may not necessarily be about his current member list as no doubt each pre will have to do some ingame recruitment and this will effect greatly the ranks of each tribe. A pre could mass recruit :icon_rolleyes: or recruit selectively the best players in their area :icon_biggrin:, the latter is what I expect Ruffus to do again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7851

Like I said above, I either left them off the list because they didnt interest me or by accident, you can pick one out of those two options :lol:

To say Ruffus' tribe will have an early advantage is pure speculation, I also think his tribe will do well but to make out that they will have an advantage is wrong, we all start the same but its how you use your account that matters, Ruffus will recruit players that can use their account to the best of its abilty.

It may not necessarily be about his current member list as no doubt each pre will have to do some ingame recruitment and this will effect greatly the ranks of each tribe. A pre could mass recruit :icon_rolleyes: or recruit selectively the best players in their area :icon_biggrin:, the latter is what I expect Ruffus to do again :icon_rolleyes:

I like the second option ;)
And yes, I agree with that, I have seen ruffus dominate most worlds from the beginning because he is good at startups himself and he always keeps up some good tribe members. Mass recruiting has never worked in the long run for any tribe and in all honesty this is probably going to be the most competitive world yet because there is an end with a prize. I think that because this world has a foreseeable and more startup players will stay making survival and growth harder. It will take a few players to dominate at one point and they may be able to retain the lead, that would probably be from a selection of one of the premades.

DeletedUser8385

meh if you cant get top 3 in a uk world your doing something wrong... im with battleaxe's tribe

DeletedUser6695

/cf goes to make a 'real' premade...

You joining Luke? oh and you Wardy?