Premades - Early Contenders...

DeletedUser8804

I'm gonna be making a pre-made so watch out :icon_wink: anyone wants to join message me ign dwarfaxe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser269

I'm gonna be making a pre-made so watch out :icon_wink: anyone wants to join message me ign dwarfaxe :icon_biggrin:

I have 1 question, how do you make a pre-made after the world has started? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8807

i think our tribe has a chance(although noy put in the forum) we have organised everything before game we have organised allies, members and now we are doing well at rank 24 and climbing up the ranks

DeletedUser8807

we are not saying our allies yet all im saying is we have them everywhere north-west south- west EVERYWHERE!;D

DeletedUser

im really not a fan of this thread and im yet to see anything worth reading

we are not saying our allies yet all im saying is we have them everywhere north-west south- west EVERYWHERE!;D
All i can say to that is WOW watch out for the noobs guys apparently they're everywhere :D

.. In fact can all the half decent players make a big huggle alliance and take out the noob alliance :p

DeletedUser

I am in what looks to be the makings of a good premade but since i rarely play .uk i dont really know all the players in it. But yeah looks good to start

DeletedUser8807

LOL noobs? you'll be surprised when the so called "noobs" are rank 1

DeletedUser8807

i aint sayin anytin we havent let out our allys yet we feel we dont need each other untill later in game

DeletedUser8807

they come near us our allies get them we have allies in that K EVERYWHERE!