Question about mega villages

DeletedUser

the hell is a mega village lmao

i thought this guy was talkin bout 12.1k vills when i saw the thread :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the hell is a mega village lmao

i thought this guy was talkin bout 12.1k vills when i saw the thread :icon_rolleyes:

You're such a noob, playing a world you don't even know the settings :icon_rolleyes: This is why you will fail!

DeletedUser

You do realize people were talking about defending the village after nobling it and how no outside support affected that, right?

actually Nauz my original post was posted on topic as a general troop count to take the village,Im more then aware it will get progressively harder having more troops . I also did mention it reverts back to a regular village after being nobled.

This being said i would assume tribes would stack it as a player village ,which is exactly what it will be .

I apologize if some of the post wasnt fully about non outside support i listed relevant numbers as to the first village to spawn as thats the one the world is anticipating.

As for cats as support without the bonfire , funny thing get 2 full cat villages in as support with the wall going up and a few archer villages accompanied by some HC with other support following.

That happens and im seeing a village that will be easier to hold . My question is what are the Tech levels in the village i would assume with so many troops in defense as its a mega village they would be maxed.

Trying to throw out food for thought

DeletedUser7369

Trying to throw out food for thought

hmmm you threw out something but i'm not sure it was digestible. cats as defense on this world are SLOW and rubbish. better to have hc villages and archer villages with pally's in to get there quickly imo. although that said i suspect ma heavy nukes will be sent at any i manage to take now.

DeletedUser

hmmm you threw out something but i'm not sure it was digestible. cats as defense on this world are SLOW and rubbish. better to have hc villages and archer villages with pally's in to get there quickly imo. although that said i suspect ma heavy nukes will be sent at any i manage to take now.

Last i looked if im not mistaken cats are great defence almost equal to HC and they also travel at the same speed as the pally when pally is sent to support .

What tribe are you in :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Last i looked if im not mistaken cats are great defence almost equal to HC and they also travel at the same speed as the pally when pally is sent to support .

Nearly as good as HC? Put the pot down. As for travelling as fast as the pally, so do the HC when accompanied by a pally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Last i looked if im not mistaken cats are great defence almost equal to HC

When exactly was the last time you looked?

The year before TW came out?

And people wonder why late-gamers get criticized for not knowing how to play properly.

Cats are worse defense than lc, forget hc.

LC:

Attacker Units: 0 0 6200 0 0 3300 0 0 213 0 0 0 0 848.400 558.600 1.115.600 20.465
Losses: 0 0 1118 0 0 915 0 0 38 0 0 0 0 192.855 132.640 281.070 4.968

Defender Units: 0 0 0 0 0 5000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 625.000 500.000 1.250.000 20.000
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 5000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 625.000 500.000 1.250.000 20.000
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 3

Cats:

Attacker Units: 0 0 6200 0 0 3300 0 0 213 0 0 0 0 848.400 558.600 1.115.600 20.465
Losses: 0 0 2402 0 0 453 0 0 83 0 0 0 0 225.645 133.960 225.930 4.629

Defender Units: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2500 0 0 0 800.000 1.000.000 250.000 20.000
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2500 0 0 0 800.000 1.000.000 250.000 20.000
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 4

Attacker loses 4,629 troop pop to clear the cats, 4,968 to clear the lc.

HC:

Losses: 0 0 6200 0 0 1654 0 0 213 0 0 0 0 642.650 394.000 704.100 13.881

Defender Units: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3367 0 0 0 0 0 673.400 505.050 2.020.200 20.202
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3367 0 0 0 0 0 673.400 505.050 2.020.200 20.202
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 9

Attacker loses 13,881 troop pop to clear the hc.

More than 3 times what they lose clearing the same amount of troop pop of cats.

Did faaaaark teach you cats were good defense by any chance? All starting to make sense now if so.

DeletedUser5774

This debate is pointless and unessary ladies and gentlemen. A mega village, I am assuming, would start as a barbarian village. I am sure it wouldn't be hard for a tribe(s) to organise support behind the noble nuke that eventually takes a village.

DeletedUser

This debate is pointless and unessary ladies and gentlemen. A mega village, I am assuming, would start as a barbarian village. I am sure it wouldn't be hard for a tribe(s) to organise support behind the noble nuke that eventually takes a village.

Somebody hasn't read the settings. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1508

Cats without bonfire are pretty useless in defence. They are slow, and they can't even farm either. That being said, I generally build 50-100 in some (if not most) defence villages, so that I can groom my farms. They also give another support speed, should you need it.

Still, a dedicated cat village is just a little silly.

have nukes land a milli-second before a noble accompanied by a D nuke?
Sure its possible, but remember that these are going to be some very long range nukes. And the villages will be stacked with immense amounts of troops. ie, unscoutable.
I guess you could throw a defence nuke in your attacks in the hopes that you will actually take it, but without surity it will probably end up being a waste. That is, unless you REALLY go overkill on the nukes.

DeletedUser7369

evoL

Sorry to patronise but you have considered how much farm space cats take up and tried dividing their defense strength by that right? If not then crawl off to some quiet corner with a calculator.

I can imagine you are someone that considers hc nukes cos hc attack isnt much worse than lc.....again divide by farm space!

DeletedUser

So as you can't support outside of the tribe - I assume this means when you take a mega village from say 20 hours noble distance, you cannot send any support until you have control of the village?

If so, this is going to make the mega villages a very interesting situation, if a little bias to the tribes right next to it. This will be amusing.

I approve :D

The alternative is every tribe stacking the living bejeezus out of the mega villages to ensure nobody gets them

DeletedUser

evoL

Sorry to patronize but you have considered how much farm space cats take up and tried dividing their defense strength by that right? If not then crawl off to some quiet corner with a calculator.

I can imagine you are someone that considers hc nukes cos hc attack isnt much worse than lc.....again divide by farm space!

yes i have considered how much space Cats take up , and i have used Hc Nukes in the past matter o fact i used them on w 12 they saved my ass from many weeks of attack as i used the HC to support.

As a Nuke they suck . But again as i had said plz learn to read instead of skim

As for cats as support without the bonfire , funny thing get 2 full cat villages in as support with the wall going up and a few archer villages accompanied by some HC with other support following.

That happens and im seeing a village that will be easier to hold

Did faaaaark teach you cats were good defense by any chance? All starting to make sense now if so.

now why bring him up? And no but you can run your sims all day Nauz ive never seen a player use pure cats as defense for a village or pure LC for that matter so the time you wasted to post garbage is flawed

DeletedUser

yes i have considered how much space Cats take up , and i have used Hc Nukes in the past matter o fact i used them on w 12 they saved my ass from many weeks of attack as i used the HC to support.

As a Nuke they suck . But again as i had said plz learn to read instead of skim

now why bring him up? And no but you can run your sims all day Nauz ive never seen a player use pure cats as defense for a village or pure LC for that matter so the time you wasted to post garbage is flawed

Lets try this again.
catapults, being used for defense, is stupid. Unless you have advanced bonfire, there is no reason to be using cats on defense. (OK, one time, but it is an unusual circumstance). So, you are just plain wrong.

DeletedUser

Cats are the best defensive troops.. that can be built in the workshop.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And no but you can run your sims all day Nauz ive never seen a player use pure cats as defense for a village or pure LC for that matter so the time you wasted to post garbage is flawed

Doesn't matter, the point is that cats are not good defense. They're in fact worse at defending than most offensive troops are.

The only reason to make cats as D is when build time is crucial and you need to make as much D as possible in a limited amount of time, in which case you'd make cats at the same time as hc and arch (or sp, but arch is generally the better option on worlds where they exist).

But, you, quite clearly seemed to be talking about using vills that were primarily comprised of catapults as defense, and not simply D villages which contained some catapults in them since your wording was " funny thing get 2 full cat villages in as support with the wall going up".

Last edited: