Question To Admins

DeletedUser

.net staff has a lot of different personalitys, there are some real hard heads like Hightower (mentioned above by Kreig) and there are a lot of softys who only look out for specific things like I did when I was a mod. Every mod has their own way of looking at things and everyone likes things different.

If you are upset with an infraction you receive it is best to talk to the mod who gave it to you or the elder moderator. Posting it on the Pnp most likleh won't help you.

DeletedUser2243

You should message the mod who gave you the infraction if you have a question about it. It's against the rules to post in public about specific punishments, and the mods certainly won't discuss them in public.

But some mod's dont listen, and you have to go to the higher power to get them overturned, :icon_rolleyes: Not mentioning any names. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I was wondering who i speak to with complains about forum mods and there actions

DeletedUser

And if you have a problem with them you'll have to contact another elder mod or go all the way to Innogames.

DeletedUser4

[tt]First ~ mail the mod
Second mail ~ Purple Predator
Third Mail ~ Thargoran
Last but not least ~ Mail Me :) [/tt]

DeletedUser

I like the more laidback rules, although some mods seem to jump down your throat a bit here.

ie.. my old forum alias.

I got an infraction for my signature, so I mailed the moderator and asked what was acceptable and what needed taking out, as the sig rules are different and I fail at GFX and the like.

A few hours later (before the original moderator even replied) another moderator infracts me for the same thing, wipes my sig clean, threatens me with having the option disabled, and then ignoring my mail explaining the situation...

So yeah, I view the .uk mods as a lot harsher and eager than the .net mods (that and the fact that MSG = Dead)

Although 6 point bans are a win :icon_razz:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[tt]First ~ mail the mod
Second mail ~ Purple Predator
Third Mail ~ Thargoran
Last but not least ~ Mail Me :) [/tt]

Oh and for the people that will interpret that wrong.

Wait at least a day or two between each step, that doesn't mean write a message, send it to PP, 5 minutes later to Tharg, and 5 minutes later to Tracey ;)