Quitting Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Shadow Play got the idea.

Cammmy. explained that he had always tried to prove his skill to Matt in order to finally make Matt acknowledge that he is a good player.
He was considering leaving the game because he felt he was always falling short of Matt's standard. He could only hope then that this should finally stop Matt's denouncing his wins. Additionally, Cammmy also confided in me how much it hurt him when he was kicked out of Slap!

If I was in his position; none of those things would have affected me in anyway at all but for some people it may differ...
I was just saying, when he gets to adulthood, he would need to stop being so emotional over little things. Then just apply this same scenario in the future. Just think...

Maybe, I could of put across a more better scenario to back up more point ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

Shadow Play got the idea.

Cammmy said he always been trying to prove to matt that he is good.
He is considering to leave the game because of matt and what he says about him.
He said it hurt more than he let on about being kicked out of Slap!

To me those things wouldn't hurt me in anyway but for some people it may...
I'm just saying that when he gets to adulthood... And this same scenario then... Just think...

Maybe I put across a over extreme scenario :p
I could of used a better point ;(

Your grasp on the English language is poor. Kudos to Shadow Play for deciphering that garbage for me.

DeletedUser

Your grasp on the English language is poor. Kudos to Shadow Play for deciphering that garbage for me.

I don't even know what I put. Felt dizzy all day... Fainted earlier today...

Maybe that's a bit better ;)

DeletedUser3312

^
You.

Don't pretend like you know me.

As for this thread /care little.

DeletedUser

Most people advise me; to not to get involved with you Mattyflan

DeletedUser3312

Orly because all you seem to do is talk rubbish about me pretending like you know what you're talking about little nobody.

DeletedUser

Orly because all you seem to do is talk rubbish about me pretending like you know what you're talking about little nobody.

I've been reading these forums for a long time now, but never signed up to post in them before. From your posts, it is clear that you have some kind of communication problems, seemingly most likely fuelled by self-craving and attention seeking.

Lets face it, this self craving should stop. You are not superior to anyone else, so stop acting like it. You seem to think that you are a better player than everyone else, and therefore a better person. Obviously better players are not better people, but are you even a better player?

Well, personally I don't know this, but when asking others of you, the general opinion does not seem to be that you are so utterly amazing and would beat anyone hands down as you seem to believe. As a matter of fact, you are known more as 'that speed player that is nasty to everyone'. Of course, no-one is in denial that you are a decent player, however it is fairly likely that a player with multiple co's (who never get any credit), and a tribeful of strong players always backing him should do well anyway, and perhaps it is not your skill that is the main contribution. It could also be said that the player who plays nearly every round, is likely to have more rounds won...

Petty nastiness does not get you far and to be frank, it makes you seem pathetic and childish. I don't know how old you are, but grow up and try being nice for once, OK?

DeletedUser3312

Petty nastiness does not get you far and to be frank, it makes you seem pathetic and childish. I don't know how old you are, but grow up and try being nice for once, OK?

And yet I remain the champion of this server and leader of the most successful speed team in the world? :icon_confused:

Your psychology fails.

DeletedUser

And yet I remain the champion of this server and leader of the most successful speed team in the world? :icon_confused:

Your psychology fails.

It is clear that as well as being incapable of being nice, you are also incapable of reading and interpreting.

I see no evidence that YOU are a good player. Granted, you, all your co-players and your tribe together are good, but all together that doesn't seem mildly impressive considering you seem to pick up any player who seems a threat to you. You singly as a single player, have never proved that you are anything more than average, and indeed the fact that you brag so much about your one speed champion uk status suggests to me that you have had so little achievement in your life so far, that you must attempt to big up everything that could be called an achievement that can even slightly link to you personally.

I see you are currently playing a world 12 account with 4/5 players on it that is getting outplayed by 14 single player accounts... Congratulations on being the best player to ever grace tribalwars with his superior presence... I should state this is sarcastic as you appear to have a handicap when it comes to reading - we all have weak points.

DeletedUser3312

Will, what are you doing under that alias?

I could also write big paragraphs about you, but cba. Not that sad tbh.

DeletedUser

Will, what are you doing under that alias?

Sorry, do I not present you with enough material to make personal insults? How about I describe my life story to you? Would you like to know how many books I've written? How many kids I have? That I suffered a bomb blast while serving in the army at the age of 24 and have only recently got out of a wheelchair? Would you like to tell me that you can run faster than me? That you can do more squats in a minute? Or just insult my past tribalwars performance?

I genuinely wasn't trying to insult you personally, but by consistent nastiness and extensive boasting (for reasons I do not see - which is why I made the comments), there is no need for me to insult you, as you do a pretty good job of making yourself look like an ass without my help. Just take it easy and be nice, Ok?

Edit: I didn't notice it said Will, maybe I also need reading help. Perhaps we can attend the same class together? My name is not Will though, I'm guessing he's a fan of yours?

DeletedUser3312

lol it is Will too.

I suggest you stop talking before I post my link which basically clarifies you as a hypocrite and a noob.

How's ju dit su btw? :D:D

DeletedUser3312

Edit: I didn't notice it said Will, maybe I also need reading help. Perhaps we can attend the same class together? My name is not Will though, I'm guessing he's a fan of yours?
:icon_neutral:
:icon_rolleyes:

perhaps I should also write boringly long posts like this which basically define you as being worse than me at tribalwars but superior in everything else such as making online friends ^_^ but im not going to include full stops because i cba and realise that this is only a forum and only a game and only a computer and therefore do not need to put myself out there as a respectable guy with 2 kids and a loving wife with a perfect life no cos thats just stupid i do not care if you think you are better than me at all these things at the end of the day all you can talk and when you get beat by me all you can do is talk again which is pointless

As for your opinion on my skill, it was noted but then my care went out the window as you randled on about pointless rubbish. Tata

DeletedUser

Poor Will, always gets fired at and he has you on his case. I don't know you personally Ok? Why not guess every boys name you can and I'll tell you if you get mine? I have 2 middle names (one is peter) as well, so enjoy.

As for your opinion on my skill, it was noted but then my care went out the window as you randled on about pointless rubbish

Ah, but it's not just my opinion is it? There's a theory that a fact is only what almost everyone involved believes, and only when when proved otherwise ceases to be a fact. I await you proving otherwise.

By 'pointless crap' that you refer to (you really have such a beautiful way with words), I'm presuming you mean telling you to be nice, in which case there really is little hope, and the best thing that could happen is for you to achieve a permanent forum ban so everyone else can get on with their lives in peace, without some egotistical, spite-ridden worm attempting to cause problems for others to fill some unknown gap in his life.

DeletedUser3312

Poor Will, always gets fired at and he has you on his case. I don't you personally Ok? Why not guess every boys name you can and I'll tell you if you get mine? I have 2 middle names as well, so enjoy.

Perhaps you missed the point where I said I no longer cared about your mindless rabble? :lol:

Best double them lessons

DeletedUser9948

:icon_neutral:
:icon_rolleyes:

perhaps I should also write boringly long posts like this which basically define you as being worse than me at tribalwars but superior in everything else such as making online friends ^_^ but im not going to include full stops because i cba and realise that this is only a forum and only a game and only a computer and therefore do not need to put myself out there as a respectable guy with 2 kids and a loving wife with a perfect life no cos thats just stupid i do not care if you think you are better than me at all these things at the end of the day all you can talk and when you get beat by me all you can do is talk again which is pointless

As for your opinion on my skill, it was noted but then my care went out the window as you randled on about pointless crap. Tata

Matt you are being parred off, just get off the forum before you are made into an utter jokexD

Status
Not open for further replies.