R~A~C Vs ~AKP~ - A Background Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser8468
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yes i was on the council henry, and yes i did have my vote.

I never knew about the mails asking not to vote about chesty until i rejoined aces, and this was by your leaders that are in power now. :icon_rolleyes:

I dont think you have been sucker punched twice mate, would you want to stay at a tribe that obviously didnt respect you as a player. i wouldnt :icon_sad:

DeletedUser8468

please, by all means keep bashin me, but next time you come back, can you bring proof of my BS ??

Well I have repsonded Lyon23. I am not as fussy as you though, any repsonse from you will suffice.

Here's a couple you can use:

I'm sorry, I was wrong.
I'm so embarrassed.
How was I so mistaken?
Sorry to the Tribalwars community for misleading them.
Sorry to R~A~C.

:icon_razz:

In case you missed my proof/counter arguement.....

Okay Lyon here we go:

The BS

R~A~C Total Conquers Pre-Merge 603
R~A~C Barb Conquers Pre-Merge 334
55% Ratio

ACES Total Conquers Pre-Merge 299
ACES Barb Conquers Pre-Merge 226 :icon_surprised::icon_surprised::icon_surprised:
75% Ratio

Nuff Said Mate

Backstabbing? Don't make me laugh.:lol:

Took back your friends?

A Sample of Ex Members:
Poor Hubert
Knightraider
Loner
Fatboy
mmm
Toby
Flambo

Oh My, Oh My!

Were you asleep during this epicness? Remind me again which day you guys disbanded your tribe and joined us? I can't seem to remember. Oh wait.....

And as for your epic need and want to fight against KPS? Well it dissappeared pretty quick after they give you the punishment above didn't it. I guess you figured your old friends R~A~C would be easier targets. Who cares if they essentially saved you from KPS right?

This thread was started to voice our side of the story as all I have been reading lately is the great battles of ~AKP~ and their just war. Like I said before and like I said privately to Chesty and Lee ( Belstars), I really can't blame you guys, it was a sound strategy. Just stop acting all high and mighty about it. You sucker punched us twice.

As for your personal attacks on me, I really couldn't care less mate. Like I have said before, those who need to know my nobling reasons know. What anyone else says about how I play can poke away.

EDIT for Belstars Post:

Ah mate the mails for voting against Chesty was a disgrace. I personally dismissed both mails I got and told both players that was a disgrace. It is my understanding that both these players sent these to their trusted friends only...a handful of people. Trying convince players how to vote though in my opinion was a low point in our tribe, but as I stated these guys had big issues with Chesty. Nevertheless everyone should have voted the person they deemed would be best to run the tribe. I hope that's how it panned out regardless of the mails.

And Lee you were on the council mate, your opinion counted. If you had issues with the system, then why not try to change it. In my opinion, people put themselves first above the tribe and just upped and left, without thinking of the 60 other members.

DeletedUser5450

Avenging Archangel

#23 Today, 15:45 Top
Quote:Originally Posted by Lyon23
please, by all means keep bashin me, but next time you come back, can you bring proof of my BS ??

Well I have repsonded Lyon23. I am not as fussy as you though, any repsonse from you will suffice.

Here's a couple you can use:

I'm sorry, I was wrong.
I'm so embarrassed.
How was I so mistaken?
Sorry to the Tribalwars community for misleading them.
Sorry to R~A~C.

In case you missed my proof/counter arguement.....

dont worry, im getting to it. but the post will take some time, and thought.

i doubt you'll get what your looking for.

DeletedUser8468

I rarely do mate. If I did I wouldn't be logging on here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

great post henry and all i agree with, but what hasnt bveen posted was R~A~C had a vote on who wants to be duke, and this was a tribe wide vote. chesty applied, not the best application but he applied and was doing well.

Mails started to fly around R~A~C *NOT TO VOTE FOR CHESTY* now this is a fair voting councily tribe so why should this mail ever been sent!!!!!

The merge from day one was set to fail In my honest opinion as the R~A~C council could never agree on a certain decision it was always HMMMM or AHHHHH. Hopefully this has changed.

as for the stats you have shown duke i say these are starting to go in our direction as it showed a loss and now an even, i will look at these myself and post if they are different

Just to go back to this if I may. The second someone suggests that voting for a Duke or any other position in the tribe is a good thing, that group is already going downhill. Instead of promoting the tribe to compete with others outside of it, your doing the opposite and promoting internal competition. At this point, your almost inviting propaganda to enter into your own tribe as naturally, people on a war game want to win. If someone is to duke the tribe then it should be down to their leadership abilities and qualities as a player, and more often that not these players will just stand up and take the responsibility. With that said, I also believe a good selection for a duke is rarely the winner of a popularity contest.

Timmy

DeletedUser

Just to go back to this if I may. The second someone suggests that voting for a Duke or any other position in the tribe is a good thing, that group is already going downhill. Instead of promoting the tribe to compete with others outside of it, your doing the opposite and promoting internal competition. At this point, your almost inviting propaganda to enter into your own tribe as naturally, people on a war game want to win. If someone is to duke the tribe then it should be down to their leadership abilities and qualities as a player, and more often that not these players will just stand up and take the responsibility. With that said, I also believe a good selection for a duke is rarely the winner of a popularity contest.

Timmy

100% agree with all put here Tim. I like alot of people in R~A~C but the main thing i always thought wasnt right was the fact the duke could be over ruled by the council. Now i have been playing a while and the duke is top dog what he says goes no matter what.

And yes it may have turned into a popularity voting contest, Hence the mails not to vote for chesty.

DeletedUser

100% agree with all put here Tim. I like alot of people in R~A~C but the main thing i always thought wasnt right was the fact the duke could be over ruled by the council. Now i have been playing a while and the duke is top dog what he says goes no matter what.

And yes it may have turned into a popularity voting contest, Hence the mails not to vote for chesty.

Now then, something we agree on..........Dukes should always have the final say. I know I followed the party line while in RAC, but I don't like that kind of leadership. I was frustrated by having to have a vote on everything too. The frustration did overflow a lot towards the end.
Its not the reason I quit, that was down to my family needing more than this game. But it did help ease the decision.

DeletedUser8468

I am glad you can both agree on how a tribe should be run.

Juke I completely understand why you left, Lord knows you witnessed me leaving for similar reasons many times.

But Lee as I said, you could have changed how the tribe was run. Your opinion was more valid than me, I wasnt even on the council.

The tribe should always come first. This is something I learned recently. No matter how hard things are for you, you have to constantly ask yourself what is best for the other 59 members of the tribe. It's tough and I think I have made bad decisions on other worlds because I ignored this choice.

DeletedUser

I always said that duke should have final say. but tess tickle and some others not to sure which said this tribe is council run. I really do hope it is much better now as this is one thing that did drive me mad

DeletedUser5426

Good Post Henry

Honest and open as always mate.

Good objections , points and personal views from all that commented as everyone ends up with a different spin on things.

Rated you for this H :)

DeletedUser5450

Side 1:
Tribes: ~AKP~
Side 2:
Tribes: R~A~C

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 2
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 395,989
Side 2: 20,858
Difference: 375,131

chart

im gonna go with... ouch :)

DeletedUser5450

apologies for bring up this old thread, but the war still continue's...

and apologies to AA for this , i know you hate me enough already, but saw this today and was shocked.

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?...9E6&chd=t:100,8.59,4.5,3.27,3,2.73,2.73,16.23

perhaps its time to start hitting us and stop your guys building up barbs for us...

would post an updated war stats, but its embarrasingly one sided :icon_neutral:

perhaps its time for the decent R~A~C players to leave the barb noblers to one side, and join a tribe that prefer's the taste of red dots :)
just my opinion.

DeletedUser

here they are incase anyone wants to see, of course you don't have to look

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,136
Side 2: 1,794
Difference: 658

chart

Side 1: 341
Side 2: 149
Difference: 192

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,292,014
Side 2: 8,311,554
Difference: 19,540

chart

Side 1: 2,822,297
Side 2: 1,142,798
Difference: 1,679,499

chart

DeletedUser5450

personally i would have only gone back a month tops as the forever stat isn't always agreed apon as a reliable source...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 915
Side 2: 505
Difference: 410

chart

Side 1: 304
Side 2: 96
Difference: 208

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,956,183
Side 2: 2,954,469
Difference: 4,001,714

chart

Side 1: 2,556,842
Side 2: 812,477
Difference: 1,744,365

chart

DeletedUser8468

apologies for bring up this old thread, but the war still continue's...

and apologies to AA for this , i know you hate me enough already, but saw this today and was shocked.

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?...9E6&chd=t:100,8.59,4.5,3.27,3,2.73,2.73,16.23

perhaps its time to start hitting us and stop your guys building up barbs for us...

would post an updated war stats, but its embarrasingly one sided :icon_neutral:

perhaps its time for the decent R~A~C players to leave the barb noblers to one side, and join a tribe that prefer's the taste of red dots :)
just my opinion.

Hate is a strong word mate. I certainly don't hate you, just your outlook and spin on the what I believe really happened - that's all that has got under my skin. And as for the whole barb nobling thing that you keep coming back to, well I think I proved already that your original tribe, ACES, far outnobled the grey dots than us. Maybe you guys are changing your philosophy now, but hey we are still playing catch up :icon_razz:

Yes we are losing the war badly. I've never denied this. I've openly admitted that once tess tickle was taken out by you guys, and I was a target I would find it very difficult to withstand the pressure you lads bring. I'm certainly not ashamed of losing, perhaps a bit ashamed of the commitment shown by some of my members, and even of some of the mistakes I have made as a player, and lately an attempt at leadership.

It's just a game, so no need to start getting too personal and take the things that goes on too seriously. Are we going to win the war? Highly unlikely :icon_razz:
But speaking for myself at least, I will have as much fun as I can, and will make as much effort to hold you lads back. What else can I do lol?

DeletedUser5450

soz, hate is a bit strong. lol, i meant dislike or perhaps "least fav person atm" would have been more fitting :)

perhaps a bit ashamed of the commitment shown by some of my members,

it is a shame, because R~A~C started so well, but the momentum seemed to fizzle out, at one point i had 200+ incoming, now i have none :icon_cry:

and i dont expect you to believe me, but i have been seeing a few mails of late of R~A~C member asking for a transfer. its not been that long and already some are trying to save themselves, shame its mainly the noobs though, one guy said if he joined would we stack him, lol, you can imagine where he was told to go.
thats because we dont want the riffraff, only players who will participate and have a laugh whilst at it,,, which brings me to this.

What else can I do lol?

i could suggest something, but im not sure the Ext. is the place for it. ahhh, what the heck, join us and we'll mop up those unloyal red dots in no time :icon_wink:
of coarse, this is just in my own opinion again. lol.