Rank The No1 Tribes In The Continent

DeletedUser

omg well StaMin have very few villages(26) vs are 41 without going into much detail they don't stand a chance, E23 well I have always said they are a very good force and I like a few of there leaders but atm we are beating up StaMin no one else!

DeletedUser

We'll see. :icon_wink:

And you shouldn't compare the core to the rim, it's completely different tbh.

The top players on the rim are getting nobles very soon now and I think that will change things a bit, don't you think? :icon_wink:

Yes, but only the top' of the top will be getting them next week. Then the week after, a few more, and after that many more. But you have to remember, majority of the top tribes have top players. This being sad, it is impossible that all of those tribes will be gone within one month.

DeletedUser

Yes, but only the top' of the top will be getting them next week. Then the week after, a few more, and after that many more. But you have to remember, majority of the top tribes have top players. This being sad, it is impossible that all of those tribes will be gone within one month.

I'm inclined to disagree.

What do you consider as the rim though?

Majority of top tribes have top players? What do you mean with top? A lot of points?

I disagree for the simple reason that most of the leading tribes on the rim are simple massrecruiters. They don't care about skill, they just recruit whatever they see.

What top player would want to join a tribe that massrecruits? Not too many, I reckon.

Next week you say? How about 3 days? :icon_wink:

Simple fact is that the rim has no trouble catching up with the core because they have had more farms (and potentially better) and thus can gain more resources. While the core is spending resources to get more troops and nobles, the rim is getting ready for academies and more troops. By the time the core charges outside of their Ks, I reckon the rim will be just about ready to receive them.

Of course, the core tribe should be the obvious winner as they are supposed to be more skilled and having weed out their bad players more thorough. But there are always a few exceptions on the rim, because otherwise worlds wouldn't shape out the way they do on .net. :icon_wink:

My point being: Massrecruittribes will fall, they will lose their top rankings. Why? They will not only be farmed by smaller tribes and thus have a low growth rate, but they are also the prime nobletargets. They lose their few decent players to other tribes that, despite smaller numbers are pretty much owning the massrecruitingtribe. Unless the massrecruitingtribe reforms in time, which is unlikely, they will fall.

I have seen a few exceptions on .net, but as far as I have seen, none of these tribes have a situation where they would be able to pull it off.

But like I said, we will see. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser731

I can't recall a rim tribe that dominated early, but I have often seen some very dangerous tribes come from the rim formed by players who were nobled in the core early. So I don't underestimate the rim tribes but I haven't really seen one that's caught my eye as a potential threat yet. I think those tribes will become more apparent after nobling in their K's begin.

DeletedUser1184

Response to BnM:

you are right in what you say, but it is all so hard to predict as any number of unforseen factors can have effect, It was generally recognised that {OT} was a good tribe and would last the distance. A combination of factors ended this although I see some ex-members have restarted the tribe.

The argument is about Quantity of quality, and if its a choice then Quality reigns it doesn't mean that all tribes with high members are poor though, If STD suddenly Merged with W1N it would make them instantly bad..........

Some tribes have to recruit unknown entities from the start (not all tribes are pre-made) and cull as you go along. and as long as the culls are regular and well supported this can work.

As Always there is more than one way to approach the game which is why I like it :)

DeletedUser

I am finished with my ratings on each tribe now!!

Check previous page.

DeletedUser731

Have you found out about our plans for CHE!!!? : O

The backstabbing plan was nasty but we're recruiting Rena so its all cool : D

Good. I don't want you anyways. In fact I'm going to use Gecko's post to choose a new tribe after you dismantle CHE!!!.

K57 ~RB~ - ~RB~ have already shown their dominance, and I don't think they can be beat in their own continent. They have a good average of members.

It's decided.

DeletedUser

He is the only one who is trying to give usefull information :eek:

Nice work Gecko :D

DeletedUser

Some Spam/OT deleted. Anyone caught deliberately trying to derail the thread will be warned/infracted.

DeletedUser

K42 continues to progress with Manic inceasingly samping authority on the continent.

Now 20k above the nearest rival with not a hint of mass recruiting.

DeletedUser

K42 continues to progress with Manic inceasingly samping authority on the continent.

Now 20k above the nearest rival with not a hint of mass recruiting.

No hint at massrecruiting?

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=5866

Idk about you, but I'd say if you were able to interview all those players, sit them and make a proper judgement, then you really must have spent 24hours behind your computer on the 27th of June.

I could be wrong, but you'll have to prove it then. Also, your average points per player could be better.

On a sidenote, you seem to have some players joining and leaving over and over. Internal issues?

But, yeah, guess you'll be able to prove your worth in a while, won't you. :)

The gap between nr1 and nr2 in K47 is closing, despite no new members in the nr2 tribe. Nr1 tribe has kicked out several members at request of WET as they were being farmed.

DeletedUser

WET goes splash on top tribes of their K : O

That could make a really interesting PnP title...
/BT wonders if he could make WET's PnP >.< (Oh the humanity/poorness)

I agree Nick that would be a miracle if they could've done that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No hint at massrecruiting?

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=5866

Idk about you, but I'd say if you were able to interview all those players, sit them and make a proper judgement, then you really must have spent 24hours behind your computer on the 27th of June.

I could be wrong, but you'll have to prove it then. Also, your average points per player could be better.

On a sidenote, you seem to have some players joining and leaving over and over. Internal issues?

But, yeah, guess you'll be able to prove your worth in a while, won't you. :)

The gap between nr1 and nr2 in K47 is closing, despite no new members in the nr2 tribe. Nr1 tribe has kicked out several members at request of WET as they were being farmed.

lol we have 40 members, and yes I am on virtually all day. However the 27 June is when we formed he tribe out te wreckage of -tnt- so most of the core members joined on that day.

We, up until now, have recruited promise, if they do not live up to that promise they are booted. A 40 member tribe is not exactly mass recruiting my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol we have 40 members, and yes I am on virtually all day.

We, up until now, have recruited promise, if they do not live up to that promise they are booted. A 40 member tribe is not exactly mass recruiting my friend.

You totally missed the point of my post.

Says enough to me. :icon_confused:

Also, don't get me wrong, we also have some less experienced players that are willing to learn and improve.

EDIT @ your EDIT: So because a certain member comes from a certain tribes core, he/she is automatically accepted?

We have found something new. Advanced massrecruiting.
WET goes splash on top tribes of their K : O

That could make a really interesting PnP title...
/BT wonders if he could make WET's PnP >.< (Oh the humanity/poorness)

I agree Nick that would be a miracle if they could've done that :icon_wink:

Well, if you really want to, go ahead :lol: :p

DeletedUser

You totally missed the point of my post.

Says enough to me. :icon_confused:

Also, don't get me wrong, we also have some less experienced players that are willing to learn and improve.

EDIT @ your EDIT: So because a certain member comes from a certain tribes core, he/she is automatically accepted?

We have found something new. Advanced massrecruiting.

Well, if you really want to, go ahead :lol: :p

No you miss he point with your resumption of veiled flaming.

The people who joined on 27 June are the people who formed the tribe. I know you, for some reason are alergic to manic, but your disdain is getting beyond the pale.

You find it neccessary to attempt (poorly I may say) to twist anything that is posted about our tribe.

So Here we go

Manic

Formed 27 June 2009 from preselected members of -tnt- and friends of existing members

Recruitment policy, we do not take approaches for membershp, if we believe a player to be of benefit to us we approach them. This is based on the progress of that player or very occasionally someone we believe we can teach.

So Fusion, I am very interested to know how you define this method as mass recruiting. I am actually intruiged here, other than it is Manic and you appear to make a career out of sniping at us at every possible opportunity.

So Fusion please provide your reasoning on this without your general selective understanding.

DeletedUser1184

I'm curious as to why you take what is written on here to heart so much? People write their opinions, sometimes with evidence sometimes justified other times just whim and fancy. If I took to heart everything that has been said about Azylum on here I would be crying in the corner all of the time (maybe I am..) We are supposed to have failed and quit by the end of most weeks if you read what is here

You and your tribe alone know what you are capable of, rather than trying to justify your self in text do it in actions.

That is all atilla would like to say on the matter

DeletedUser

No you miss he point with your resumption of veiled flaming.

The people who joined on 27 June are the people who formed the tribe. I know you, for some reason are alergic to manic, but your disdain is getting beyond the pale.

You find it neccessary to attempt (poorly I may say) to twist anything that is posted about our tribe.

So Here we go

Manic

Formed 27 June 2009 from preselected members of -tnt- and friends of existing members

Recruitment policy, we do not take approaches for membershp, if we believe a player to be of benefit to us we approach them. This is based on the progress of that player or very occasionally someone we believe we can teach.

So Fusion, I am very interested to know how you define this method as mass recruiting. I am actually intruiged here, other than it is Manic and you appear to make a career out of sniping at us at every possible opportunity.

So Fusion please provide your reasoning on this without your general selective understanding.

So your saying k42 is yours?

DeletedUser

I'm curious as to why you take what is written on here to heart so much? People write their opinions, sometimes with evidence sometimes justified other times just whim and fancy. If I took to heart everything that has been said about Azylum on here I would be crying in the corner all of the time (maybe I am..) We are supposed to have failed and quit by the end of most weeks if you read what is here

You and your tribe alone know what you are capable of, rather than trying to justify your self in text do it in actions.

That is all atilla would like to say on the matter

Actually I dont take it to heart at all, maybe my writing style comes across that way, I am actually seriously ntrigued though as to his reasoning.

His post actually made me giggle from its blatant inaccuracy, I will try in future to write in a more light hearted style.

WIBBLE

Additionally The mantalist asks is we view K42 as ours.

The answer to your question, is that we see ourselves as by far the domnant force on the K. Therefore to an extent yes we do, however, we do not consider this to be at the excluson of all others. Ultimately time will tell, but currently the pointers are towards manic