Rank The No1 Tribes In The Continent

DeletedUser

BusinessTime said:
We have high ODD because people hate us. C:

Then share the ahte around... i got no ODD because no one atatcks me because im the biggest in my area... in troops and points... sucks for ODD :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I don't think I personally have ODD, I'll check C:

4180 BusinessTime 306
Oh yeahhhh ;o

I'll tell people to nuke you k ^^ Lawl. However in all seriousness K54 looks in a mess still.

DeletedUser

World 8, through the log wars the core was dominated by one great tribe CLOROX, possibly the greatest power house of a tribe ever seen on Tribal Wars. It was well organised and militarily extremely capable. In a word they were bloody dangerous.

What heppened to CLOROX, they fell to of all things a Rim tribe, because te players in the RIM tribe were every bit as capable as the in the core. I know that Fusion will deny that this has ever happened ask for a tapestry to prove it. But it is fact. And anyway, the rim of the world has not even been reached yet.

i was part of clorox up until the end, please tell me which rim tribe we fell to, and to everyone who rights off the rim tribes already i think thats just down right stupid, for all we know it could be full of tw legends who just decided to avoid the core(like i do in other worlds)

DeletedUser

When i look up for defender its like a person without a tribe... it comes up to the top ranked ones... xD... please get them to nuke me :icon_cry: i can atleats get some ODD... i will pay them for it :lol: no one attacks me, Silent/S!lent just coem crying to me when i attack there members... same with TKA/TKA II... annoying... but funny :lol:

DeletedUser

i was part of clorox up until the end, please tell me which rim tribe we fell to, and to everyone who rights off the rim tribes already i think thats just down right stupid, for all we know it could be full of tw legends who just decided to avoid the core(like i do in other worlds)

CLOROX disbanded of their own volition, however this was due to pressure from Fenix and KNT. By the way, I was on the side of CLOROX to the end.

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 47

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 WET 37.161 22
2 t.w 37.108 51

It was inevitable. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2004

DeletedUser

Vodka! is awesome.

Nuff said. (The tribe the drink is actually strangely overrated! If only they'd have been named rum...)

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

K42, Manic begin to strengthen their grip. The nobleing of strategic villages has begun.

From very basic research (I may be wrong) Manic appear to be the only tribe on the K, so far, to have noble capacity. It lookes as though this can only lead to a consolidation of the dominance of Manic on K42.

DeletedUser

K42, Manic begin to strengthen their grip. The nobleing of strategic villages has begun.

From very basic research (I may be wrong) Manic appear to be the only tribe on the K, so far, to have noble capacity. It lookes as though this can only lead to a consolidation of the dominance of Manic on K42.

And just to the south, in K52, a new dominant tribe has arisen through the strategic merging of two tribes best players :)

K52ranking.jpg

Oh crap, I just realized that my sig is no good anymore

DeletedUser

Yes. you are correct on some parts but not the bottom