Rate The Player Above :D

DeletedUser

5/10 not sure what account you played before your current one, but haven't seen you in any rounds. Your TW stats page says you've won a fair few trophies, granted, but every single one of those rounds has been stacked with your SLAP! buddies, and of all of those roudns you've only had highest ODA once, so shows you're a "sit back and enjoy the ride" player rather than the front lines kind.

Literally anyone could get carried to 2nd/3rd with SLAP! behind them the whole way, so would be interesting to see how you cope in rounds alone, so we could see a true representation of your skill.

wow you think slap would accept players that know nothing about the game? :lol:so why aint you in slap?? btw all the wins i got were vs actual enemies not just randoms, uh nvm then im bad

8/10 for bro

DeletedUser

7/10
tis true, there are no newbies nor apprentices in SLAP!

Even though we take the mick out of Hasan he's still better than 95% of .uk players.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
wow you think slap would accept players that know nothing about the game? :lol:so why aint you in slap?? btw all the wins i got were vs actual enemies not just randoms, uh nvm then im bad

8/10 for bro

If this is dude look weed 8/10 otherwise I dont recognise the name, in the nicest way possible..

DeletedUser

8/10, just a legend! and an old friend. and i believe compass is better than hasan.

DeletedUser13101

5/10 Speaks reason but is sometimes a bit abrupt about things. Good startup on speed, although for a player who's been playing as long as you should do better.

DeletedUser

im probably the least active on this forum in game. ive been playing speed for 1yr, i can play 1 round a week max, the only time i get time to play are school holidays.

5/10, never seen you do anything good, no offense.

DeletedUser13101

im probably the least active on this forum in game. ive been playing speed for 1yr, i can play 1 round a week max, the only time i get time to play are school holidays.

5/10, never seen you do anything good, no offense.
None taken. I normally attack about 10 players and if they attack back I pretend to be inactive then strike when they get bored of looting nothing but losing troops.

DeletedUser

your one of them players, i just dont understand why you attack people early game ?

DeletedUser13101

9/10 decent player who takes what he wants, no problem and looks good while doing so ;P