Rate The Player Above :D

DeletedUser13101

3/10 farm seems like an interesting player but nothing more.

DeletedUser

9.5/10 .... no-ones perfect ;)

6/10, I think I've seen you play a few times, I remember your name in game not just on the forums. I'd probably rate myself as a 6 but I think I've still beaten you after coming back from a years hiatus, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

DeletedUser8412

6.5/10

A reasonably decent player. Has the potential to become very good.

DeletedUser13121

Patris Mortem

7/10 Haven't played along or against direclty (I think), but seems to be decent player and a polite dude(+1)

DeletedUser5774

7/10 Heard you're a good player but never played against you.

DeletedUser

7/10 Heard you're a good player but never played against you.

7.5 Not quite up there with the regular round winners but not out of the trophy winning area either. Decent player as far as I can remember, with patience and regular rounds could become an 8.5.

DeletedUser

7.5/10 you have potential as long as you keep playing with slap.

DeletedUser

7/10 thought you guys were playing some rounds today :D :D i am rusty thats true, havent been on speed since 2012

DeletedUser

5/10 not sure what account you played before your current one, but haven't seen you in any rounds. Your TW stats page says you've won a fair few trophies, granted, but every single one of those rounds has been stacked with your SLAP! buddies, and of all of those roudns you've only had highest ODA once, so shows you're a "sit back and enjoy the ride" player rather than the front lines kind.

Literally anyone could get carried to 2nd/3rd with SLAP! behind them the whole way, so would be interesting to see how you cope in rounds alone, so we could see a true representation of your skill.