Rate The Player Above :D

DeletedUser

speedy, the difference is, if you get attacked you beg for help. if you dont get help you rage. so basically, you are no good solo.
meaning you are terrible

DeletedUser

We all know that is lies.
You currently play on Ctrl Alt Elite account.
You also have me deleted off of Skype because you got mad (lol).
I know im not the best player, and to be honest i don't really care, but when i see the "pro's" insulting other players because they are not at the same level of "Skill" (Which in your case is gang bang and quit when attacked), i just think i should put my opinion in.
6/10 for gaming skill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uhh I'm playing on CTRL acc? I think you'll find that's James.. The only account I currently play is my -Obsession account. If I've deleted you off Skype it's because I stopped speaking to you, I've deleted many people for the same. I don't know you and can't recall playing with you. Suggest you stop swearing as well or i'm sure infractions will start flying.

DeletedUser7502

Uhh I'm playing on CTRL acc? I think you'll find that's James.. The only account I currently play is my -Obsession account. If I've deleted you off Skype it's because I stopped speaking to you, I've deleted many people for the same. I don't know you and can't recall playing with you. Suggest you stop swearing as well or i'm sure infractions will start flying.

that's great I kicked your ass when you use that account lol

DeletedUser

Thats bull aswell,
i know for a fact you was on the account, because me and james share the account, why would james play and call the village "-Obsessions Village", when he hadn't even got an acadamy, 200 points? Do you recall this round? It was very recently.
Just a shame that you are a bad liar :)

DeletedUser

You did? I don't recall.. Care to share?

Thats bull aswell,
i know for a fact you was on the account, because me and james share the account, why would james play and call the village "-Obsessions Village", when he hadn't even got an acadamy, 200 points? Do you recall this round? It was very recently.
Just a shame that you are a bad liar :)

I have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously :|

DeletedUser7502

You did? I don't recall.. Care to share?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously :|

dont need too as you rage quit like you always do lol I got nothing to prove I play for fun end of..so when is the next speed round on as im board of this now

DeletedUser

you will not know me (on this account), as the only round i was first on (240k points higher than rank 2, who had 40k points, who was an ally), my co decided to use a farming bot over night and got me perma banned, but, others where still able to attack and noble me, a shame really. Oh well sh*t happens.
I shall carry on playing on my account, and every now and then james' account:)

DeletedUser

Run along then Camel, you claim you play only for fun then try and throw stats around.

Rage? You just go away. I don't know you, until you chose to tell me who I know you as I've no time for your terrible assumptions about me as a person or my skill as a player. I'm not a good player and don't claim to be so don't try and make stuff up about me and accuse me of playing any other accounts.

0/10 would not bang.