Rate The Player Above :D

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I disagree I would say its a mixed build tactic but the second part is a dirty tactic giving the noobs an advantage. Im 50/50 with what your saying...

DeletedUser12564

A noob turtle? hmmm ok.

3v1 and u still couldn't do the trick

i had more troops than all 3 of u put together, dont hate cause i beat you lol ....your farm bot is not enough to beat me

enough said....

"noob".

SP were not much better that past round to be fair but....patris 7/10
hippo u still after some pp? you give to me on uk and ill send you some on masters or the other way around :)

patris 6/7 out of 10, sometimes plays like an 8

DeletedUser12048

u had 4k axe and 2400lc 300 ram

oh dear....you still want to make that claim....pls stop your bs....loker attacked me with 1.5klc as well, i dont really care that much but it irritates me that u think u r good.

i had more lc than u :/

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
i had 3k lc boy and u know that ;)

u hitted me 3 times with your lc and killed 600 of mine when they return

get over it, u suck, ur start up was shit, u turtled, u invited everyone and still didnt win :lol:

DeletedUser12564

8.5/10

SLAP! would have won, if not for 7 member tribe limit, get a crew of 4 and we will reply the round on a rent a round to see which side really is better!

Me (my net betrayed me early on :'|)
Loker
Daser
Bro

vs

DeletedUser12048

Can someone please make the ugly ginger kid stop chatting bs....

A few final words, U LOST THE ROUND :S ....and am i not allowed to join a tribe?

Wow, you are a sore loser mate,....You really are very very sour.

Over and out;)....talk to me when you next decide to stop chatting complete bs.

DeletedUser12564

:')

we will accept defeat when you prove that your tribe can beat our on a level field

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
:icon_redface:

Matt (Edit: I meant sam lol) is a beautiful brunette. But matt is also beautiful.

and no offense Ctrl but you have not played one round for slap so you cannot claim it "our" team maybe you are scared to play because you cannot keep up with your team. I don't mean that to be offensive, your a good guy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12564

yes i have PM, either co playing for someone else on their account or I have had kenny kill me off early on, how he gets so many axe before the end of BP puzzles me

edit:
Who can't keep up with their team? not me, if anyone, u!

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Its baffles me also, my start up has got better and close to the best when it comes to troops but he can still beat me troopwise and pointwise early..

He's a very good player, anybody that says something different are trying to belittle him because of their own insecurities about their skills at the game.

DeletedUser12564

and he is a player who has played on .uk before? that's the impression i am given

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Now.. you know, that is private information that cannot be released as he has lawyers that are ready to sue me if I say anything..

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I know it sounds ridiculous.. Godly Kenny with a lawyer? Why would he need a lawyer? Kenny already knows all..

Sometimes Kenny cannot be bothered and let's his servants deal with things.. Its perfectly understandable.

DeletedUser12048

matt= all talk and no walk

chats shit while he has the support of the 100's of slap bum buddies

matt= 0/10