Rate The Player Above :D

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Im open-minded..

I can see through your facade..

To anybody else who can see, congratulations you are not another drone.

I have had enough of you, you are becoming intolerable. G'night kid.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10769

I am only becoming intolerable for you as you know I am right and you don't want to admit it. You are seeing things which are not there. You have proved that when I said what I said as a joke. You took it to heart. No one else is making a big deal over the joke and I can't believe I did not realise this earlier

DeletedUser6598

never said u wasn't....

geee, u peeps look at this game as if its real, seems to me everyone thinks they are some kind of reality warlord lol xd

Quite hypocritical from the guy who accused me of lying when I suicided on you because i was going out on a sat night.
You won that round because you begged everyone in the top 25 who were not tribes to join you including me after all the rest of the guys had fought it out.

I suicided my LC as you were the closest player to me when I was quitting. I re-built whilst being first to noble like I said I would then cleared you.

I only joined the round as I got butt hurt that loker cleared me when is started 2 hours late in the round before so wanted to show him my start up as faster.

It was cute when your tribe all spammed me with mail. Not quite as cute as when both your tribe and CM teamed up and still didn't clear me till a 3rd tribe got involved.

Your tribe won with strength in numbers I can't see it repeating itself very often.

On topic RW 9/10 not come up against him but he seems to be pretty respected by the better players.
A god among plebs some would say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12564

RW 8-9/10 when he plays he goes HAM

P92 5/10 do you even farm?

DeletedUser12564

By the way Ctrl, I just seen your edit saying I cannot keep up with my team.. I was rank 4 behind Clinic.ro, Geleck and Sleepy when Geleck cleared me from 4 seconds distance.. It happens easily enough as any decent player would understand. It proves nothing, what proves something is that I restart/rebuilt and got rank 6 after an hour wasted.

My noble train hit Turk turan in the last few minutes but the loyalty was not in my favour and it was too late or I would have made rank 3.

And again, that was only one round. Just saying. GOYTL.

I never see your account play for SLAP its a bit weird for you to claim their glory.
I have said, I co play :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser11435

RW mate. Pipe down, your not exackly god. Get better at tw then start critising.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
xD

giphy.gif

DeletedUser10769

RW mate. Pipe down, your not exackly god. Get better at tw then start critising.

:lol: Even I know I am not God (dull) No-one can be God as he is perfect and admittedly I make mistakes on speed. Yes I know that is hard to believe but I am totally being serious :lol:

After making that statement please show me where I have criticised others.

Also have you seen me play normal worlds before? I would also be interested to know how many rounds you have seen me play on speed in the last year? On a lighter note, I am glad you don't use bots anymore Danny boy. Good on you :)

He plays .ru and still fails to win....

obama_laughing-11-9-12.jpg

Please enlighten me on what account you think I use on .ru then. It is either you have got the wrong person or you cannot count.

DeletedUser11435

Yeah dude. Id love for slap to stop as well.

Last edited by a moderator: