Rate the player above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser6623
  • Start date

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Hotlikedat

Points: 0/10 just inside to 100, minus 5 for the internals...
ODA: 5/10 though surprised to see you've killed that many considering your caps
ODD: 10/10 probably need to attack someone that isn't a tribe mate to get some incoming
Position: 7/10 nicely placed for some more internals
Rep: 3/10 their is a reason why everyone calls you Pansy...
Tribe: 7/10 heading for rank 1 once everyone above them quits, keep huggin till then...

DeletedUser6623

Mancunia

Points: 9/10 - Rank 6 , had to de-duct 6 points cuz you merged to get there, but added 5 points cuz i luv u :3
ODA: 7/10 - Rank 26, not bad
ODD: 9/10 - Low... I like dat
Position: 8/10 - 2 clusters, good for farming. Easy villages on rim and frontline to k55. Not bad!
Rep: 10/10 - Everyone loves you. And those that dont can burn!
Tribe: 9/10 - Doing well at rank 2

Total: 52/60

DeletedUser

ODA: 8/10 - Decent
ODD: 10/10 - Lol
Position: 7/10 - kool
Rep: 10/10 - Obv
Tribe: 10/10 - Can't do better an rank 1

Total: 54/60

DeletedUser6623

ODA: 8/10 - alrite
ODD: 7/10 - too high bro!
Position: 9/10 - plenty of expansion space
Rep: 10/10 - <3
Tribe: 10/10 - Rank 2 and holding strong

Total: 53/60

DeletedUser

ODA: 8/10 - Decent
ODD: 10/10 - Lol
Position: 7/10 - kool
Rep: 10/10 - Obv
Tribe: 10/10 - Can't do better an rank 1

Total: 54/60

DeletedUser6623

ODA: 8/10 - alrite
ODD: 7/10 - too high bro!
Position: 9/10 - plenty of expansion space
Rep: 10/10 - <3
Tribe: 10/10 - Rank 2 and holding strong

Total: 53/60

DeletedUser8105

ODA: 8/10 - Not as high as I would expect,seems like a lot of easy ennoblements.
ODD: 10/10 - People are afraid of you.
Position: 10/10 - plenty of expansion space,plenty of tribemates near.
Rep: 10/10 - Can't give less to my sponsor. :icon_wink:
Tribe: 10/10 - My tribe.:icon_cool:

Total: 57/60

DeletedUser

So like, this is only two months old, totally revivable... (even a word?)

Bella quit this world ;( so will have to do 0210

ODA: 8/10 - Fair
ODD: 10/10 - Low is good
Position: 8/10 - Spread with lots of Lazy? near to help, but also can expand
Rep: 10/10 - Sup braaaa
Tribe: 10/10 - If I rate lower I will get judged rriiitttteeeeeeeee? :icon_razz:

Total: 54/60 - 9/10 average

Feel free to judge interns and poor growth before today, but bare in mind I started Apr 20,2013 19:42, 2 months late :) (getting the excuses in already :x)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9933

BusinessTime - Martiiiin :) Aaron (who :?) :p
Points: 7/10 Doing fairly good for the area and world, much more growth in the near future I think
ODA: 5/10 Come on guys, kill someone :) only twice the oda of odd, something has gone wrong :p
ODD: 8/10 Lost a few vils, but took them back. Being fairly alone in a area, can be hard sometimes, defending is of the essence, done it well
Position: 6/10 Looking great on bl for small growth. fl is not all it could be :/ a bit far from action by the quick look of things..
Reputation: Great lad Martin, dedicated player, looking forward to finishing this and other worlds with him (Y)(Y)
Tribe: 7/10 Wouldn't give any tribe on 15 a great ranking. Tribe could do more to pull in top20'ies

Total: 64/100 Could do more on some areas, perhaps a bit slow on the trigger(?). Be more loose with the nuking and acct could easily top40 I think.. Keep up playing like this and being an top lad and you'll continue to be a "wish we had this guy in the tribe"-guy
/M

DeletedUser

Generous for the points tbh, growth slowed :icon_cry: also I'm top 40 ODA! :x Agree with the more loose with nukes, but also disagree, being more loose with the scouts then nukes lately, just being loose with nukes got me my ridic ODA. Maybe more loose in a better manner >.>

DeletedUser7797

Generous for the points tbh, growth slowed :icon_cry: also I'm top 40 ODA! :x Agree with the more loose with nukes, but also disagree, being more loose with the scouts then nukes lately, just being loose with nukes got me my ridic ODA. Maybe more loose in a better manner >.>

Business Time

Points: 5/10 - Quite low at this stage of the game -67th but started late
ODA: 5/10 - OK, 45th higher than ranking on points
ODD: 6/10 - 73rd that's fine
Position: 7/10 - Should start to expand, what is stopping you, ignore the low point villages?
Rep: 8/10 - Is on here a lot and seems t be the voice of Lazy, but hadn't seen him before this world, could be a flash in the pan
Tribe: 9/10 - 2nd place on points but are lagging on ODA :icon_razz:

Total: 40/60 - 6.66/10 average

IGN - Redleg

DeletedUser

Thanks for the rate, and sorry for stealing your rating Marco D:

Don't rate me if you are reading this rate Redleg or Baconator :x

(My posts reflect only my own views and do not fully represent the views of Lazy?, Lazy? would have an official spokesperson but that would take effort in the decision making process. Instead of using this effort we like to focus on mastering the art of sleeping and not doing anything in particular. This morning for example we managed to do nothing at all, though sadly the jpmullane account was actually logged in to)

DeletedUser11919

Looooool. Has avoided being yellow for a fortnight now. Go duke!!!

DeletedUser7369

Sorry, for a night not fortnight. Stupid predictive text I guess.

DeletedUser9933

hahah aawe redleg didnt want to do me, I feel left out.. and I hate you purple, have hated you since 8 as you well know :p

xox honey
/M