Rate the Player above......

DeletedUser

Fryerc

Points - 7/10 Could be quite a bit better mate. Mostly internals. But top 80.

ODA - 7/10 Average. Ranked 92.

ODD - 7/10 Lowish. Not attacked too much.

Position - 9/10 Pretty frontline and yet not losing any villages to the much bigger tribe.

Tribe - 7/10 Good group although i expect more out of you guys then what we have seen. Still lots of time to turn it around though.

Rep - 9/10 Never hear a complaint about or from this guy. He is around the forums a bit and from skype i can tell he is a good kid.

46/60

DeletedUser

Mofo

Points 6.5 - Could be better. Large amounts of inactive barbs and internals. Can't be helped someones gotta eat them

ODA 8 - Not bad considering your size.. Although might be from clearing all those inactives/internals ;)

ODD 6 - Quite low but nothing unusual. Should go up as you move closer to the line.

Position - 7 Plenty of safe villages to back up your push on the front line. Seem to be doing well enough pushing the line.

Tribe - 8 All banter aside obviously a decent tribe. Not had the chance of fighting many of you due to location but have had the pleasure of sitting the do-one account ;)

Rep - 8 Seen a few posts around with your name on it but I am hardly an active poster on the forums so would be fair to put you any lower due to my ignorance :icon_razz:

43.5/60

DeletedUser

Bendit51

Points 8 - Top 20 with a definite taste for AKP players, not bad at all.

ODA 9 - Very respectable, 9 ranks higher than your points, nice,

ODD 5 - In my opinion a player with little or no losses and a low defence score can't be realistically rated for ODD

Position 9 -Enviable front line with sufficient back line to support it.

Tribe 10 - Number 1 tribe, and, as much as it pains me to say, there for a reason.

Rep 6 - Can't say I've seen too many posts of late, perhaps you've been more active in the past but I wasn't around for a while.

Total 47/60

Rate... Thunderhorse

DeletedUser

Thunderhorse

Points: 9/10 - very good but not top 10 so couldn't be a 10

ODA: 9.5/10 - 1 place higher than points ranking and impressive 20+mill. room for improvement though

ODD: 5/10 - suppose no one can really help this if you're not targeted, but considering quite a few frontline vills, not much ODD

Position: 9.5/10 - I WOULD LOVE YOUR POSITION!!! plenty of backline villas but decent enough clusters around the fronlinte, in the action :)

Tribe: 8/10 - Rank 2 tribe, can't knock that really

Rep: n/a (not going to comment as that would be unfair as i've not been here long enough :))

Total: 41/50

Rate... TheRiverStyx :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The riverstix

Points: 9/10 - 2nd in the world so obviously doing something right

ODA: 8/10 - 2nd in the world so obviously doing something right

ODD: 7/10 - not to low and not to high, but seems you know how to defend

Position: 7/10 - got a few villages front line but quite a lot of villas in a relativity safe area

Tribe: 10/10

Rep: 8/10 - newish players on the account , but so far quite a frequent poster on the forum

Total: 49/60

DeletedUser

Fryerc

Points - 7/10 Mostly internals but top 100 though.

ODA - 6/10...not brilliant mate...could be higher! Ranked 92 though and not bad considering your points.

ODD - 5/10 Quite low. Shows you have not been attacked too much.

Position - 9/10 You are quite frontline and yet not losing many villages at all to the #1 tribe.

Tribe - 7/10 I respect you guys and all but we are pulling back very quick. Not really putting much effort in any more :S

Rep - 7/10 You are around the forums a bit mate and have heard of you...i am very quiet on these forums!!! :p

41/60

Rate......Elena13 :)