Rate the Player above......

DeletedUser

flux0rx1

Pts 4/10
You had a semi-promising start with a mix of player/barb conquers but then your growth has been internals (although 121212flight went inactive on you and you prob had to clear em), a few good steals from GOLD lately though.
Shows Good signs..... but still no cigar for you.

ODA 3/10
Poor for this stage of the world I feel

ODD 6/10
Good ODD rank - but anyone can stack? You've lost quite a few villas and been pushed back.

POS 6/10
Your boxed in by your tribe now - prob good to defend but to grow not so good. Plenty of targets a stones throw away though .... Me included :-D

TRIBE 4/10
LOOM - The GOLD v LOOM war has been heavily one sided and seems your in fast decline, unluckly that LOOM were the first real target for GOLD and you had the tribes full attention

REP 7/10
Think we've conversed once or twice, had not noticed you in externals before, good to see you.

30/60

DeletedUser8972

ironblev.....

PTS - 9/10 - ranked 4 for the world, only rank 1 would get 10/10

ODA - 10/10 - ranked 1 for the world, little more to say than that rellay.

ODD - 5/10 - I guess you have to be attacked to get ODD, the fact you haven't probably highlights that people are reluctant to do so.

POS - 8/10 - Well intertwined with tribe mates, resonable scope for continued expansion, not sure if your recent wholsale barb nobling is due to lack of targets, or simply taking up several new villages with an intentional build and purpose in mind.

TRIBE - Gold - 9/10 - Number 1 tribe, or number 1 collection of very talented individuals, things being said tend to point towards the latter, hence the dropped mark.

REP - 7/10 - As I've said previously, I'm new to all of this malarkay, so reputation is lost on me, however, your name is not unfamiliar form other worlds, which must mean something.

TOTAL - 48/60 - Lack of ODD, and my own ignorance of reputation are the only weak points that I can see, although it remains to be seen how Gold as a collective progress, another player jumping ship recently, and war on all fronts, can they remain number 1 for the duration??

DeletedUser8972

TOTAL - 48/60 - Lack of ODD, and my own ignorance of reputation are the only weak points that I can see, although it remains to be seen how Gold as a collective progress, another player jumping ship recently, and war on all fronts, can they remain number 1 for the duration??[/QUOTE]

Apparently not, now whoda thunk that, and so soon!!!

DeletedUser

PTS: 9/10 - just keep this on
ODA: 5/10 - i think that is too small for you size
ODD: 3/10 - very small...but maybe there was nobody left in your area to attack you...
POS: 6/ 10 - a little bit to croudy in your area
Tribe: 8/10 - one of the best tribes in the world
REP: 6/10 - i see you on external, but ingame i didn`t hear about you very much things

DeletedUser8802

PTS: 7/10 - Good for your playing time.
ODA and ODD: 10/10 - In my opinion - both are great which also helps you keeping your ODT:pTS ratio excellent.
POS: 7/10 - Fine. Safe enough unless politics with Titans goes wrong.
Tribe: 9.5/10 - Top tribe atm.
REP: 5/10 - Haven't seen you around too much,

Total: 48.5/60

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9005

Notificer

ODA: 6/10 Your doing ok for a lonely guy:icon_biggrin:
ODD: 5/10 Not too good for a 1 man tribe-er!
POS: 5/10 Could be on the rim doing fine:icon_wink:
Tribe: 1/10 1 man tribe LOL:icon_rolleyes:
REP: 4/10 only here of you here

DeletedUser

joshhh13

ODA : 5/10 not to bad
ODD : 5/10 could be better
POS : 4/10 little bit trapped there
Tribe : 5/10 not doing to bad
Rep : 3/10 your rep is low , due to your attacks on me that were not very good :)

DeletedUser8105

AlwaysOnline

ODA: 7/10 i know,you can do better ;)
ODD: 6/10 so,so
POS: 8/10 You're boxed in by your tribenow,but good to defend.
Tribe: 9/10 number 1 tribe,many skilled players.
Rep: 9/10 Player you can rely on.

Total: 47/60.

DeletedUser

belle morte

Points: 7/10 good, better than mine but saying that started wayy before me. Also seem like you've taken advantage of some quitting players.
ODA: 8/10 3mil+ can't be faulted
ODD:9/10 3mil+ can't be faulted, definitely shows you can hold your ground
POS: 7/10 hmmm 50/50 to me tbh, but we'll see. Your tribe seems to be recruiting from the core so maybe the area will close up?
Tribe: 7/10 seem to have taken in rebound of some other tribes but can't still be denied the status of a very good tribe
Rep: 7/10 Don't know you too much but I've got to respect you

Total: 45/60.

DeletedUser

daviwy

ODA: 7/10 not bad
ODD: 4/10 could be better may be there was nobody left in your area to attack you...
POS: 3/10 had a quick look seems crowded with tribe and allies
Tribe: 7/10 hmmm what can i say much better tribe now you have split from titians
Rep: 7/10 i see you on external, but ingame i didn`t hear about you very much things

Total 35/60

DeletedUser8366

Ash21

POINTS: - 7/10 Rank 8 good, growing well, quite a few internals but mostly enemy vills

ODA: - 6/10 Not bad but not great for your size.. the internalling seems to have contributed to your lower ODA

ODD: - 5/10 Very low.. could be a good thing as it could mean people are scared to attack you but have your defence skills been tested yet?

POSITION: - 9/10 Wherever you've been boxed in you've always jumped to a new area to expand, good. Near to tribemates for quick support and still lots of expansion space.

TRIBE: - 9/10 Trying not to be biased but there isnt a lot to say really, dominant in all stats and territory, really great leadership, some good players and a decent bunch who like to have a laugh but play seriously. - 1 point for us not really being challenged yet, I'm sure our time will come.

REP: - 9/10 Although I haven't seen him post much on the externals, he does post wisely when he does. Council member in Jbox, knows his stuff and a good guy.

TOTAL: - 45/50 Good player and score will rise if he keeps taking those red dots which he has been recently

DeletedUser

TheRiverSmellsbad

Points - 6/10 Must try harder - still haven't passed chubbs and according to TP he's rubbish!!

ODA - 2/10 Below me and according to TP I'm a clown so that must make you the elephant

ODD - 1/10 Never been attacked

Position - 3/10 - Next door to me and I'm slowly building up my nobles

Tribe - 10/10 - tho apparently we're egotistcal biggots who don't know their a from their e

Rep - 1/10 - I'd never heard of you before until someone mentioned boobs....

Total - 23 - not a bad score for a first world nobody with no mates in a rubbish tribe which is duked by a pair of clowns :)

Rate HMRC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points - 8/10 took over me a few weeks ago new he would ill get him back

ODA - 8/10 looking good very aggresive player

ODD - 3/10 thats not good what can you do though

Position - 9/10 looking good plenty on red dots for you

Tribe - 10/10 top tribe looking in good shape :)

Rep - 10/10 got to no this player good ingame player and seen a lot of interesting post on the externals

Total - 48/60 i have to be nice his my duke lol

DeletedUser

Ash 21

Points - 8/10 in the top ten. Steady growth, not slowing down. But as mentioned not alot of tough conquers. Hitting alot of inactive and tribeless players lately. Doesnt seem to be really involved in Jbox's wars.

ODA - 7/10 Behind myself and nearly twice my size. Although still top 40 so not too bad.

ODD - 7/10 Attacked a little bit. Not too much. Im not sure how to rate ODD unless your attacked alot...

Position - 6/10 Mostly safe behind his tribe. Could do more to get more front line.

Tribe - 9/10 They are number one. Got there through hugging but still alot of good players in their mix.

Rep - 5/10 Havnt seen too much of him. Used to post in the forums a bit but has really faded away as of late. Never hear of him in game.

Total - 42/60 Decent. Tbh, if i knew him better i probaly would have rated him higher.

DeletedUser

MoFo

Points - 8/10 nice points and also since been doing some defending and attacking steady growth

ODA - 8/10 I once used to value ODA a lot, and still do. Sometimes ODA is not a reflection of what's done but the higher the better although would be good to see more enemies nobling.

ODD - 7/10 Good ODD, and able to hold villages, maintain this and you'll be a force to reckon with

Position - 8/10 somewhat front line, but not in my frontline, seem like you were getting involved before but slowed down and been going for tribeless players...

Tribe - 7/10 Hmm I don't know what to think of them to be honest, some players seem to be good some seem to just be shadows of the real tribe.

Rep - 9/10 I know you, got some sensible post but also we've had some disagreement but on top all the ability to disagree and have a friendly convo afterwards is something that's lacked by a lot of other people.

Total - 40/60
Fair, shame we've got to fight on the opposite sides would have loved to fight by your side...

DeletedUser

daviwy

Points - 8/10 not bad for your join date and location. You seem to favor the same build method. I find very useful in a church world, but dont bother in a non world. but that is why i am a noob and have had less growth than you probably. LMAo :)

ODA - 6/10 Added some good attack points the past month and have taken quite a few vills in that said time, but a few have been enemies and a few have been internals and a few... (gasp) have been barbs :( granted deleted villa barbs, but barbs none the less. cant give too much props for easy kills.

ODD - 5/10 Have not really ben tested at all. lost a couple villas here and there but not much death in those losses. losses look more like who has the most nobles wins the village race. LOL. alot of recap losses so definitly have not been tested in a good op yet, but nice job of holding onto a village you want :)

Position - 3/10 You cant do anything about your position but move. I see you are making some jumps wich is dearly needed for most your villas are in a sea of blue. :)

Tribe - 9/10 Fate has been proving themselves to be a tough fiesty bunch. You all seem to work well together and that makes a tribe great. to be able to be in the location you all are in and work coheasivly to attack an enemy is nice to see.

Rep - 8/10 You are alive and active on here. That is a great thing. I am a dumb american so I cant remember if you said anything nooby or off the wall, but if you did you get a freeby cause I am not going back to ck. LOL. Keep it smart, sensible and dont stoop to childish behavior adn have respect for all (even noobs like me) and you will stay in good eyes with all here. :)

Total - 39/60 You seem lie a decent bloke. Hell you have a heartbeat and are on here. I cant say too much bad about you. :) Keep moving in the right direction and your rating points will definitly go up in my eyes. You were able to have a decent conversation with an enemy makes me smile and give you a bonus 3 points. So your actualy score is 42/60. Now if that is not fair then blame the nooby american for adding bonus points. total stands. LMAo :)

DeletedUser

Finlandia

Points 7/10 not bad mate at all but could be better.

ODA 7/10 once again not bad bud

ODD 9/10 nice odd score

Position 9/10 lovely sea of red beside you to munch on

Tribe 10/10 bunch of noobs

Rep 8/10 seem to be on forums quite a bit

Total 50/60 not bad all round

DeletedUser

Dageneral

Points - 9/10 - Rated this highly due to the fact he lost so many villages not too long ago and has put in the effort to get them back. Good work dag*

ODA - 8/10 - Pushing me (again) on the rankings for ODA and considering I think he's shown he's a very consistent attacker

ODD - 9/10 - Punished much? He did the best he could at the time, and as soon as his RL situe was sorted we've started to see him pointing back up.

Position - 9/10 - I'd rather be where he is than where I am. Close enough to the frontlines and the rim, best of both worlds

Tribe - 8/10 - Slacking abit I think - could do better anyway

Rep - 6/10 - People think he's a punk! They're probably right, but he's our punk!

Total - 49/60

Rate HMRC!!

DeletedUser6748

HMRC

Points - 10/10 Top 5 so can't argue with that, shame your bottom of the top 5 tho ;) you need to try and keep up with Ostry though otherwise the 10 will drop to a 9.

ODA - 9/10 Only a 9 as you are a bit behind, in my eyes Ironblev should be the only 1 to get 10/10 for this as he's kicking ass atm, which to be honest I'm not happy about, so the nukes will have to run again, sorry guys...

ODD - 5/10 Had to search for you which isn't good, but then again I cant help it if you dont get attacked, but RK/AKP I would point out that he is our Duke so he has alot on his plate trying to organize JBOX, so he might be easy pickings.

Position - 8/10 Sorry lads but your position is like ours, with a good solid safe cluster, but a small front line, although that will be changing over the next week or so, shame were going opposite ways :(

Tribe - 10/10 Best tribe on the world, shame about the noob dukes, good thing the rest of us just get on with it so they dont have to do much.

Rep - 9/10 (done on Timmy Hill) good rep, some players don't like you but thats normally the players who are losing to you, normally you speak sense tho.

51/60

Rate Trelowarth

DeletedUser

Dickie6123

points - 9/10, only rank 1 would get 10/10

ODA - 9/10, only rank 1 would get 10/10

ODD - 7/10, seems that you can defend quite well

Position - 8/10 quite a lot of villages on the front line

Tribe - 9/10 just because we are at war with you guys

Rep - 7/10 more than average poster on the world forum

49/60

Rate fryerc