Rate the Player above......

DeletedUser

TheRiverStyx

Points - 9/10 Almost there at 7 ;)

ODA - 6/10 I'd give you more but we're on the same page so you get deductions for 33rd. 2 internal nobles from music and 2 abandons but early on. 32 player conquers :) :) :)

ODD -8.5/10 You've got some <3 and had threads about you in some internals I've seen ;) Could explain the lower ODA. Rank 10 is reasonable for how big you are, I'd say. 36-0 perfect defense record.

Location - x/x I don't even know how to rate this... I did look around your main and it looks an awfully lot like the exact opposite of mine :p I have 10 players in my 15x15 that can eat me if they want :(

Tribe - 10/10 Fatallllll and SperzFTW have/were really nice to me :) I've never had any problems and your stats speak volumes and w/o any dirty tricks or subterfuge so far. edit* fatallll is soooo mean :( I take back everything I said about him :p

Rep - 7.5/10 I've seen you around and there aren't any red flags that appear saying d bag. I can't think of really anyone who I'd give higher to though if it makes you feel any better.

TOTAL - 41/50

Where'd Themusicwithin go? Wasn't he this thread's mod? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8366

TheRiverStyx

ODA - 6/10 I'd give you more but we're on the same page so you get deductions for 33rd. 2 internal nobles from music and 2 abandons but early on. 32 player conquers :) :) :)

Where'd Themusicwithin go? Wasn't he this thread's mod? :p

The first abandoned village I took was actually a player who deleted before my nobles hit and I have the report to show I cleared him earlier. I have taken only one real abandoned village.

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/391079d64d505bd47e4ff41511be85a4

The villages I took from music were after he was kicked from GOLD and they were certainly not internalled. See example of following report from one of his villages to show I did actually clear them.

http://uk6.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/9292913aa4a85c6d3bfdf2db204016f8

Please rate 4trumpets next.

DeletedUser

4trumpets

Points: 7/10 steady growth, can see you've just lost afew vils
ODA: 9/10 aggressive player
ODD: 8/10 can take as well as give
Location: 3/10 look boxed in by some large tribes and good players
Rep: 7/10
Tribe: 7/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ODA: 7/10 - not to bad for your size but not good either
ODD: 9/10 - pretty high odd without loosing a village
Location: 4/10 - have gold surrounding you though you do have your tribe close enough to get support
Rep: 6/10
Tribe: 5/10 - pretty high ranked in points and od but are completely surrounded by gold

Total: 37/60

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10 Not bad but maybe could be better due to starting date.
ODA: 8/10. Pretty good, much higher ranking than your points ranking.
ODD: No real point in marking you here as you have recieved basically no attacks by the looks of things. So either your scaring everbody away a bit to fond of hugging...
Location: Plenty or targets, but most of them from big(ish) tribes (including Gold) by the looks of things. So it will be interesting to see how you fair up against these tribes.
Tribe: 3/10 Pretty small although a short member list too. Can't see you surviving ling if a tribe decides to pick on you. Former BOB members coming back together again, maybe due to internal problems inside +W+?
Rep: 8/10 I don't really know you but what you post seems to make sense to me..

Ingame name: Meechan10

DeletedUser

points; 8/10 good points and clearing the area of red/brown dots
ODA; 7/10 you can get this higher ;)
ODD;5/10 looks like players are not attacking you as you have cleared your area, i have given an inbetween score as you look like your yet to be tested,
Location; 8/10 centre of the world. best place to be
Tribe;10/10 no1 tribe so deserves the score and i have heard good reports about them :)
Rep;9/10 good posts, i read more than i post

ingame name; the ferret

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10 - Better than most in area, one larger player out of tribe though.
ODA: 5/10 - Not as much as I would like to see. Not terrible though. I suppose you have a safer area.
ODD: -/10 - No rating, not really able to.
Location: 8/10 - Out on rim, in your tribal cluster. Can't ask for much more.
Tribe: 6/10 - Yet to prove selves, seem decent enough.
Rep: 3/10 - Never met you, seem alright.

Rate: Mallard

DeletedUser

points: 7/10 Good size player, continues growth through out the game
ODA: 9/10 very nice ODA clearly aggressive player :icon_twisted: (in a good way)
ODD:9/10 ODA higher than ODD so thats good
Location: 9/10 near the center of the world where all the fun is :)
Tribe:10/10 no1 tribe
Rep:3/10 Never seen you before but seems to be nice guy

ingame name: 121212fight

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10 Nice, your Top 50. but you joined on the second day so maybe could be better.
ODA: 7/10 Around the same ranking as your points, maybe could be a little higher but a nice score.
ODD: 8/10 Nice defensive score and you havent lost any villages.
Tribe: 6/10 Havent really had anything to do with them, but just quickly skimmed through the conquers and seemed like alot of barbs taken..which is hardly a surprise when you have 47 accounts squeezed into a quarter of a k.
Location: 3/10 You surrounded by loads of tribe members, and your tribes is surrounded by several large tribes.
Rep: 3/10 Don't think I know you...

Ingame name: Meechan10

DeletedUser

Meechan10

Points: 7/10 - Top 50 and doing well, just exploding now :icon_razz: Will expect top 20 by the end of January or I'll let Styx loose on you!
ODA: 8/10 - Killing whats put in front of you, can't do much more than that!
ODD: 10/10 - They are scared of you :icon_confused:
Tribe: 10/10 - Fun fun fun!
Location: 9/10 - Nice lot of targets and a nice amount of barbs for farming. Pretty comfy area as long as you keep the barb munchers down!
Rep: 10/10 - You 2 are equally awesome, great personalities in Gold and on the externals.

44/50

IGN Tilt

DeletedUser8782

Tilt

Points: 10/10 - Rank 1 what can say obviously doing well and i can see you staying their for a while

ODA: 8/10 - 3rd in ODA rankings which is still impressive with 1.8mill

ODD: 7/10 - 7th in ODD rankings shows peopel have attacked you and obviously you have been successful in defendingas you are rank1 on points

Positioning: 10/10 - plenty of room for expansion as you can go south in K55 and or carry on pushing west in K45

Reputation: 9/10 - IG account has a good rep and you seem ok on the publics

Tribe: 10/10 - GOLD, says it all :icon_wink:

Total: 54/60

Rate Magnatu
Note: Took over the account on the 18th of decenber

DeletedUser

MAGNATU

Profile States new player as of 18th Dec so we will see what changes occur ........

Points - Rank 14, well within the top 20, good nobling record too of players to barbs. 7/10

ODA - 600,000 ODA, not too bad at this stage, nobling record speaks for itself too. 7/10

ODD - 1mil club and top 10, shows you've handled the incommings and sent em packing. 9/10

Positioning - Nice clustering of villages, I like that and on the K edge so plaenty of expansion routes 9/10

Rep - I read the externals but this is my first post on UK6, i'd not see you before so early start 5/10

Tribe - Slipped outta the top 10 rankings, not afraid to stay together with the small numbers..... long term I dont see
a future though. 6/10

43/60

Ironblev

DeletedUser

IRONBLEV

Points - good ranking, 3rd, good points. Seem to definitely know what you're doing. 9/10

ODA - 2,36 Mio., ranked no.2 can't say more but nice!. 9/10

ODD - 193.651, obviously you scare them off from attacking, can't really say much else tbh. 7/10

Positioning - grouped villages is good, still a lot of room to expand with foreign tribes around 9/10

Rep - I don't really know who you are but that you're in Gold & obviously a good player 6/10

Tribe - Top tribe of the world, definitely nothing wrong with that.10/10

50/60

Rate: daviwy

DeletedUser5175

757 daviwy Titans 16.864 4 4216

Points - 6/10 Low but your a late starter, showing decent growth over the last fortnight

ODA - 5/10 Very high compared to your points, given that you've only gained a couple of 3k villas (other enoblement was abandon), you've lost troops for little gain

ODD - 8/10 Very low, thats a good thing

Pos - 7/10 On the front lines, so plenty of targets - assuming your tribe isnt hugging, also close enough to tribe members to get support if its needed

Rep - 6/10 keep on posting and this will go up ~ you might even get repped

Tribe - 6/10 Top 10 but stating allies on the tribal page and maxed member count is imo not great

Total 38/60

Rate Natures Favorite

DeletedUser

Natures Favorite. - Glad to here your on this account ska as i thought it was someone i thought much less of.

Points - 8/10 Doing well. Possibility to be higher. No barbs though. :)

ODA - 9/10 - Quite high. Gotta love aggression.

ODD - 5/10 - Not sure how to rate this.. yours is quite high. You have lost a couple villas previously aswell although got some retakes.

Pos - 9/10 - Couple tribes mates around but plenty of LOOM around for targets.

Rep - 10/10 - The best poster on UK6 imo.

Tribe - 8/10 - Meh its gold.

Total 49/60

Rate: MoFo

DeletedUser8409

MoFo

Points - 7/10

ODA - 5/10

ODD - 5/10

Pos - 6/10

Rep - 5/10

Tribe - 7/10

Total 35/60

DeletedUser

Dolas

Basically i never partipate in the externals so i guess its time to start .

Points 8/10 i guess you could be higher
ODA 9/10 looking good there
ODD 10/10 looks like you are hated :) lol
Pos 9/10 looks like you could grow to the east
rep ??/10 cant really comment as i dont read the externals much
Tribe ??/10 cant comment as it is a 1 man tribe , what can you say

If you are going to comment on me please be nice :)

DeletedUser8409

AlwaysOnline

Points 8/10 you will be higher
ODA 9/10 nice work
ODD 3/10 not ur foult
Pos 8/10
rep ??/10 i dont know many people
Tribe 9.5/10 noone is perfect

i was not nice..... never am. lol just said the truth ( as allways )

DeletedUser

Dolas

Points 8/10 Very respectable
ODA eh 8/10 not bad, high but not to high
ODD 9/10 .5 mio jump today give or take eating more nukes for breakfast
Position 5/10 cluster of T4H to the south, other then that not much before you must start nobling one of the 2 top tribes to continue to grow
Rep 6/10 making a name for yourself atm
Tribe 3/10 on account of being ranked 26th tribe and being 24 in ODT tribe

DeletedUser5450

The Gettysburg Saint

PTS - 7/10 currently 325,712 points, start date was 28th OCT. growth has been good, last month had 34 conquers, and looks set to smash that this month. doesn't noble many barbs either.

ODA - 9/10 2.02 mil is an amazing amount of ODA, ranked 15th. big thumbs up :)

ODD - 9/10 no:1 for ODD which is amazing, and you can tell with 24 lost villages, only reason its not a 10.

POS - 7/10 several areas to grow.

TRB - 9/10 top tribe, not much more to say on that.

REP - 7/10 posts here and there. seems to be liked by many players.

total - 48/60