Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser11245

lost a couple of villages but has not stopped you at all.
every one i lost was a cross noble

DeletedUser9516

gumanyone?

points 8/10 - Decent points Rank 32 and a nice steady growth and only 4 internals 2 barbs
ODA 8/10 - 500k ODA nice agressive player plus attacker of the day once always a bonus
ODD 7/10 - nice ODD shows you can defend yourself
Tribe 8/10 - Good tribe but opposite side of world to me so don't know too much about them
Area 7/10 - Tribe holds good percentage of the K and some potential growth in there
forum 5/10 - i have only seen a few posts or at least only remember a few post from you but i'm not th emost active forum user

total 43/60

DeletedUser11245

serinous
points 8/10 top 20
ODA 9/10 top 10 very aggressive
ODD 7/10 not really been tested
Tribe 7/10 i am not sure.
Area 6/10 a bit cramped
Forum 5/10 not many posts
42/60

DeletedUser11434

Erm think someone's already rated you so anyone want to rate me to keep forum alive :D

DeletedUser4753

ooooo First post :),

you rate go3mon and then someone will rate you for your trouble ;)

DeletedUser11220

Mokomaj
points 9/10 - Great considering late start date.
ODA 8/10 - Ranked at 10 nice and aggressive.
ODD 7/10 -Been hit with a few nukes not really been tested yet like alot of us
Tribe 9/10 - Ranked Number 1.
Area 8/10 - Pretty lucky as not crowded for room
forum 5/10 - Could post more like i should be doing too.
46/60

DeletedUser9516

Beer Slayer

points 9/10 - Decent points Rank 8 and a nice steady growth and only 7 self conquests lol
ODA 8/10 - 1.7 Mil ODA nice agressive player plus attacker of the day twice
ODD 6/10 - okay odd not been targeted much
Tribe 9/10 - Good tribe been top spot for a while and although a bit forceful in making members merge etc seem to be getting on well
Area 7/10 - split into dif clusters some far away from main but gives better chance of growth
forum 6/10 - like me you need to post more

total 45/60

DeletedUser1942

Serinous -

Points - 8/10 - Decent size, plenty of well developed villages also. Just outside the top 20.
ODA - 9/10 - Rank 11, plus 3x attacker of the days. Very very good, has thrown the nukes around to good effect.
ODD - 7/10 - Rank 236, Not massive, but still a decent amount - has clearly had to defend a few incomings, and only a small amount of recaps.
Tribe - 8/10 - Nation, Rank 2 and dominating the south East of the world nicley. Still plenty of room to grow into, before being forced into hitting a larger more deadly target.
Area - 8/10 - From a brief look, seems to have some decent targets, a few recent barb nobles - but probably has the targets to push for the top 20.
Forum - 4/10 - Not seen much, like myself :)

Total - 44/60 - not bad at all

Rate - SteamTRAIN

DeletedUser11220

Serinous -

Points - 8/10 - Decent size, plenty of well developed villages also. Just outside the top 20.
ODA - 9/10 - Rank 11, plus 3x attacker of the days. Very very good, has thrown the nukes around to good effect.
ODD - 7/10 - Rank 236, Not massive, but still a decent amount - has clearly had to defend a few incomings, and only a small amount of recaps.
Tribe - 8/10 - Nation, Rank 2 and dominating the south East of the world nicley. Still plenty of room to grow into, before being forced into hitting a larger more deadly target.
Area - 8/10 - From a brief look, seems to have some decent targets, a few recent barb nobles - but probably has the targets to push for the top 20.
Forum - 4/10 - Not seen much, like myself :)

Total - 44/60 - not bad at all

Rate - SteamTRAIN

lol 7/10 odd with 54k

DeletedUser4753

SteamTRAIN

Points 10/10, brilliant for start date and a lot less internals and barbs than many
ODA 8/10, a touch off the top 20 but if w1 was anything to go buy will be up thier with the best of them
ODD 3/10, untested but with his position and dominance in area be a long time till he is.
Tribe 8/10, asside from the recruiting of certain individual i quite like tmn, one of the more active tribes could do with just a lil more finese.
Area 8/10 Bossing it, though can see why they have slowed down, should xprd kick off his option open right up and what better to guy to have on a front, but whilst tmn focus on firm n firm alone, pickings are going to be slim and growth may suffer.
Forum 8/10 doesn't post overly but not much spam and talks a lot of sense when he does.

45/60 Given the start date thats great, and its not your fault the position and diplomacy you have to work round, good stuff :)

Don't rate me i suck atm lol, rate beer ;)

DeletedUser11183

D1mention
Points 7/10 not too bad, could be better
ODA 6/10 too low for my liking
ODD 4/10 far far too high for my liking...
Tribe 8/10 not too bad, not been here long enough to know too much
Area 8/10 its fine, good for farming, got a few targets to come, and a few large guys
Forum 10/10 seen you since the start of 13 :)

Total 43/60 not too bad, im quite harsh, sorry :) haha.

Go3mon

DeletedUser4753

haha, why dont i get a shit hot odd score, i have my odd and not lost a vill, the vast majority was my work also :p

No your right to be harsh, im lazy at farming after 5 vills, which indicates the poor growth and poor oda.

DeletedUser11220

Should a single player account be rated the same as a co-played one?

DeletedUser4753

Well thats a age old argument.

I used to believe everyone who co'd a nub as i could beat them with less activity.

However then the opposing argument comes up, what if you as a single driver can commit 5 hours to tw every day, but 2 players can commit 2.5 hours each a day,

They are a co played account, yet have the same activity?

so where do you draw the line.

Im old fashioned in my views and if i do beat a co-played account, i feel extra good, but you have to consider not all co played accounts are activity whores and merely people with busy lives still being able to compete.

DeletedUser9516

treated the same in my eyes same way a single played account like mine will be sat from time to time to make up for it if you start rating and treating co's and singles differnet do you then start adding up how much time a single of a co is sat etc etc

DeletedUser11285

Go3mon

Points 8/10 not too bad, could be better considering his growth area
ODA 7/10 ok thought would be a bit higher
ODD 4/10 to low not been tested properly yet
Tribe 9/10 very good ,been rank 1 since there came here
Area 10/10 its awsome , good for farming, got a lot of targets to come, and a few large guys, could move any direction
Forum 4/10 not see you in many post

Total 42/60 not too bad, im quite harsh, sorry :) haha.

ISO-ROBBIE

DeletedUser2154

no one done one on haphaz yet? just passing threw and been nosey...