Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser4753

Go3mon

Points 8/10 for start date not bad
Area 6/10 loads of farms but tribe everywhere
ODA 6/10 not too bad, but for size could be up a tick
ODD 10/10 low will do for the moment
Tribe 1/10 A poor tribe that doesnt show much team work, also the fact there so small and are a family and are likly to be XpRd, sorry guys lol
Forum 0/10 Not see a post???

31/60 If you joined the forum and left the deadweight tribe you wouldnt be doing bad at all.

d1mension

DeletedUser1942

d1mension

Points - 7/10 - Rank 119, decent size, villages well spread out with targets to expand into.
Area - 7/10 - All villages have decent distance between each. Decent targets to the north.
ODA - 6/10 - Rank 112, so above points rank. Shows you've cleared and battled with a few people, and still grown, so come out on top.
ODD - 9/10 - next to no ODD. Either you've cleared every threat near you, or no one was willing to attack.
Tribe - 8/10 - Rank 6. Decent sized tribe, good expansion routes, and several names i recognise who can do a very good job.
Forum - 7/10 - Plenty of posts, so good forum activity

44/60 - Decent mark id say

Please rate - SteamTRAIN

DeletedUser

SteamTRAIN

Points - 8/10 - Rank 89, good growth considering start date. Villages are dispersed well so plenty of villages to expand into.
Area - 7/10 - Tribe are close but still decent number of tribeless players to take.
ODA - 8/10 - Rank 32, very good once again considering your start. Explains your good growth.
ODD - 10/10 - Practically no ODD, gj.
Tribe - 5/10 - Rank 19. Average tribe, good expansion opportunities but in long term will be under threat from bigger tribes in the K.
Forum - 8/10 - Decent activity.

46/60 - Great mark

quickshot90

DeletedUser

Quickshot 90

Points - 8/10 rapid growth in the last 3weeks ESP after the convo we had and the position you were forced in. From asking for help and sending warnings out to allied tribes about CRUZ has come a very long way.
area - 8/10 close to tribe and located far end of war zone "safe zone"
ODA - 7/10 rank 108 Only started attacking 4weeks ago.... Nt to bad
ODD - 7/10 rank 175 expected a little better, gotta love being screwed
tribe - 7/10 altho some good players I think to much backstabbing goes on and it lacks loyalty to many sisters, academies what ever who hv been of very little help. tribe seem to be doing ok in the war but are starting to drop. room for improvement.
forum - 2/10 quickshot90 who ?? Forum newbie like me !

Overall I think through tribe help there has been a huge improvement, and for someone needing help badly half a month ago has done very well !

39/60

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11204

Jay3461

Points - 9 top 20
Area - 7
ODA - 7 Have hit some people
ODD - has been hit but standing strong
Tribe - LR like them actualy although in the early days the actions of some of your members were dubious.. I talk of misschiff here
Forums - 2 your new...

Overall.. I cba to add up sorry!

Dekiller337 - and for lols please rate Bazza the Brave as well!

DeletedUser4753

Dekiller337

Points 8/10, actually a bit slow from the growth of 1st vill perspective, however a decent first noble catches you right up.
Area 7/10 Not too much in your church, but if your feel like youve got bad skillz you could gun for that sizable old pro's cluster, bit of tribe help and there's a wealth of growth for ya
ODA 8/10 obviously your stats are higher due to restart, but checking back you have taken 15k on this round, which for a 6 players is pretty good
ODD 10/10 non for this round
Tribe 4/10 you got bazza for a duke and tis a family, but on a whole its holding its own for the moment
Forum 10/10 Ive contributed plenty to the forums this world, partly due to the fact after 7 years i owe it to tw to try improve something, your brand new and the share a comparable level of passion and effort in your work, arguably tw uk's best forum asset atm.

43/60, just drop cheetah a pm and your score will rocket :D

Lol do you really want me of all people to rate bazza :D

d1mension

DeletedUser11204

ahh well fair enough

no idea who to rate... so someone rate me :D

Dekiller337 - for those who dont know ;)

DeletedUser4753

No I'm throwing my toys out a the pram lol

everyone rate

Dekiller <––––murdock!