Profile: /5
Tribe: /5
Farming: /5

Total: /35

IGN: ThePic

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Thepic

Points: 1/5 - outside the top 5 and with 8 co-players there is no excuse not to be rank 1...
OD: 4/5 - low as it should be as your still messing around with only 1 village...
Position(Area): 5/5 - with all them barbs and no farming competition remind me again why your not rank 1...
Profile: 0/5 - you have a typo...
Tribe: 3/5 - A Will tribe not rank 1, something is seriously wrong in that tribe...
Farming: 3/5 - see above

17/35

IGN: Disgruntled

DeletedUser5774

Points: 3/5 - Three people in your area have better villages than you, making you 4th your 20x20. Could be better.
OD: 5/5 - Only has 1 OD from the barb attacking you. This is good.
Position(Area): 2/5 - Competition in your area is big and you're not the top dog. Not enough barbarians. No wonder you're still on the 10k looted achievement despite having the 1000+ plundering (which I assume you're in around the 3000/4000 if you've been micro farming).
Profile: 1/5 - You spoke about typos, yet your profile is full of them :lol:
Reputation: 5/5 - Been around for 6 years, been apart of world winning tribes and you're a respected player.
Tribe: 3/5 - Candidates to emerge from start up as one of the top three, if not the rank one tribe, but we will see if you've reached your potential.
Farming: 3/5 - You've been farming as shown by your achievement scores but your farms are probably dry due to the competition of your area, which makes for bad runs. Presumably you're compensating for this with pits or do only noobs do that...

Total: 21/35

IGN: SexySmurf

DeletedUser13762

OD: 2/5 only ODD
Position(Area): 1/5 loads of people around him more points he will struggle to keep up
Profile: 2/5 not much there
Tribe: N/A solo tribe
Farming: 3/5 decent farming for 400 points but not sure how much he did before restarting

IGN 4 Noobs 1 Account

DeletedUser

4 Noobs 1 Account

Points: 2/5 : You are almost 24/7 and yet not rank 1 with a great area.. how?
OD: 1/5 : You want to have low OD at this stage so obviously someone doesn't like you and you don't like someone. The OD will likely be setting you back.
Position: 4/5 : Many good targets, few threats and great farming. If you don't grow extremely well I'd be very very worried.
Profile: 1/5 : Terrible attempt at being funny.
Reputation: 1/5 : Ruined a decent topic already, players I know on the account are very disliked on TW (Sir Cornish).
Tribe: 2/5 : Very spread around the world, I doubt you'll do great but who knows... Looks like you've just recruited for points and not considered anything else.
Farming: 3/5 : Very good area to farm in. Dropping the 2 points because you clearly need to learn better farming techniques considering you are 24/7 and failing to even compete for LOTD.

IGN: Yin Tar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13448

Points: 4/5 top 5 with 1 villa so when you get lvl 3 academy and noble 3x you will prob be r1
OD: ODA is clearing inactive I think, and OD is average (1)
Position: 3/5 Too close to the rim for my likings but you apparantly your barbs are full so can't go too low
Profile: 3/5 I am a GOT fan
Repu: 4/5 Is in my top uk player list (I dont decide who goes up but people suggest so no sucky up)
tribe: 5/5 BEST TRIBE 4 EVA
Farming 5/5 Most in the world ... everyday

IGN Thepic

I want another judgement on me because the first one I found vey sarcastic:O

DeletedUser12733

Thepic

Points 3/5 - Seem to be staying comfortably within the top 10, although don't know what build you are going for.
OD: 1/5 - I guess you haven't cleared anyone to farm as of yet or not moving towards nobling within next few days.
Position(Area): 5/5 - Same as mancunia
Profile: 1/5 - Not appealing to me but hey I like wierd and wonderful
Reputation: 2.5/5 I do not know you well enough to give a good estimate but you seem active on externals and anyone who disliked creed in 23 deserves at least 2 points :D
Tribe: 4/5 - Know a few names in there although haven't personally played with many, so your in a good tribe.
Farming: 4/5 Seems you are normally in the top 5-6 players farming on this world on a daily average.

20.5/35 :)

IGN:- Visser

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think 4 noobs should get some style points for using the word 'tramp'.... an insult that isn't used enough outside of the LGBT community....

Viser:

Points: 4/5 - Decent, I presume you have academy and hope you noble above 2K... (see below)
OD: 3/5 - I hate any ODA prior to sending nobles but understand why you did what you did...
Position(Area): 3/5 - Not much competition but no decent targets, apart from those that are your tribe mates...
Profile: 3/5 - Better than average...
Reputation: 4/5 - I feel like I should know you but don't think our paths have crossed, you seem a nice guy and a decent player...
Tribe: 0/5 - I fear it's a family tribe...
Farming: 4/5 - You've got the 1mil hauled which not many have whilst pretty close to the rim... being co-played you could probably micro farm and farm more than you are....

IGN:
dohyeokzzang12

Last edited:

DeletedUser13762

OD: 0/5 c;learly havnt cleared any inactive players
Position(Area): 2/5 not even the biggest in his area
Profile: 0/5 nothing there
Tribe: 2/5 tribed recruiting to rank 1 but FAILED
Farming: 3/5 NOT FARMING ENOUGH

DeletedUser12733

OD: 0/5 c;learly havnt cleared any inactive players
Position(Area): 2/5 not even the biggest in his area
Profile: 0/5 nothing there
Tribe: 2/5 tribed recruiting to rank 1 but FAILED
Farming: 3/5 NOT FARMING ENOUGH

Points 4/5 Decent enough
OD Decent in offense and defense, showing you can hold your own to some aspect
Position 0/5 Your in my way :)
Profile 0/5 I don't like your humour I guess...
Repuatation 0/5 Don't know who you are but what i do know of you I do not like very much of.
Tribe 3/5 not too bad but don't know enough
Farming 4/5 Seems your farming well but not as much as you arch enemy :p

Oh and Doh :p Hey man :D Thanks for the rate, and yes unfortunately we are a family tribe. We started in the core and all restarted first thing on the rim :p.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I fear in all the excitement my witty, intelligent and just damn good insult might of been missed (if I do say so myself).... so just in case:

I think 4 noobs should get some style points for using the word 'tramp'.... an insult that isn't used enough outside of the LGBT community....

P.S I fear the rules need to be explained... on your post please confirm first who you are rating, and finish your post with your IGN so the next person knows who to rate... I'm confuddled with who has rated who...
Some rate:
dohyeokzzang12

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OD: 1/5
Position 3/5 not biggest in his area but tho he's one of the biggest;)
Tribe: 3/5 could be better^^
4/5 he's good but not quite enough^^

IGN: SwedishLion (I'm quite new on this server just wanna see what everyone thinks:p)
(Hint: 2 million looted)

DeletedUser12733

Doh...

Points 3/5 Not bad but not near top yet... guessing you are on your way with the smithies...
OD :p Well at least you killed that incoming barb... still fair to have no OD so 2.5/5
Position 4/5 Good place and surrounded by enough food :D
Profile 3/5 I love it how you have same profile every world
Reputation 4/5 Most love you and only the few dislike you. You seem cool... maybe we will meet sometime in the future for costa coffee.
Tribe... hmmm.... 3/5 :D I like most of your members :p (MOST) :p
Farming Id say your over 700k looted... so I will give you a 3.8/10

23.3/35 :p

DeletedUser

missunderstood:p would you rate me now?^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

Farming Id say your over 700k looted... so I will give you a 3.8/10

tho i have the achivement of 1million looted:p

Sorry My reply was directed to rate Doh... Forgive me for making it unclear. I also meant 3.8/5 so my bad on 2 accords. I just am not a fast typer like some as I am on skype and stop half way through a message. once again sorry :p

DeletedUser12733

Sure :D

Points: 3/5 Not top but I have seen you fluctuating through the top ranks so guessing your near academy now :D
OD: 3.5/5 Like it... Mostly offense but hey first villa normally should be :)
Position(Area): 4/5 nice brown dots and enough barbs to fill anyones belly :D
Profile: 5/5 Love it. made me laugh To be honest
Reputation: 2.5/5 Don't know you but you seem nice enough so you deserve at least half points until i have a vlid opinion
Tribe: 3/5 If you didn't have 4 noobs 1 account in there you would be higher ranked :D
Farming: 4/5 Got nice achievements and seems you are an active farmer :D

25/35

DeletedUser13762

i find it quite cheap when you say if i wasnt in there it would be higher

and yet please remind us all how many tribes do you have

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
WAR have what, 17 or 18 'brother' tribes and none of them have the 4 noobs account as a member... so by my maths the WAR family is 17 or 18 times more intelligent then the Noobs tribe.... But they don't have Gain so it all evens out...

DeletedUser

Sure :D

Points: 3/5 Not top but I have seen you fluctuating through the top ranks so guessing your near academy now :D
OD: 3.5/5 Like it... Mostly offense but hey first villa normally should be :)
Position(Area): 4/5 nice brown dots and enough barbs to fill anyones belly :D
Profile: 5/5 Love it. made me laugh To be honest
Reputation: 2.5/5 Don't know you but you seem nice enough so you deserve at least half points until i have a vlid opinion
Tribe: 3/5 If you didn't have 4 noobs 1 account in there you would be higher ranked :D
Farming: 4/5 Got nice achievements and seems you are an active farmer :D

25/35

well that's quite high i will thank you for that:D
And you will see soon when i get this dam troops and smithys ready:p