Rate the player

DeletedUser7966

Or you're just so used to lying you can't believe it when someone is telling the truth. Cadan wasn't playing on the tourny round >.>

DeletedUser8097

Or you're just so used to lying you can't believe it when someone is telling the truth. Cadan wasn't playing on the tourny round >.>

Then by all means, let the one who DID play and who DID get rimmed by domi show up and say so.
It's so easy to say "it wasn't me who got pwned, it was someone else" :icon_rolleyes:
Well I'm sorry, I admit there is the possibility of someone else playing, but until I don't see that someone else, it was cadan.

DeletedUser8097

2/10. This is how low you've gone in my eyes today.

Turns out you're both no different then the slap noobs.
When you win you're all over the forum, "ooooooooooh look at me, I did this and I did that, it was me yeah yeah yeah who's awesome, me me me".

When you lose - "I have no idea what you're talking about mate, it wasn't me on the account".
And then you go beg on skype someone else to come and boost up your wounded ego by saying that it was not you who played.

Just like Matt and SLAP, there is no way you cannot see the similarities.

Well silly, I'm sorry, you got the wrong address. You shouldn't have gone begging Sammmy to come and support your story, I'm not interested in what Sammmy's got to say. You should have gone to the noob who lost while he was playing your account (unless that noob was actually you) - and tell him to come and admit his loss.

And do note, it's not about the fact that he lost (whoever he might be), it's about the fact that all of you are unable to admit to a defeat. That my friends, is pathetic.

Here, I'll show you how that is done, pathetic little random players:

Adrian D said:
Nice kills daser. For the record, it was me on the account when we lost.

But then again, what do YOU know about stuff like that.

DeletedUser

2/10. This is how low you've gone in my eyes today.

Turns out you're both no different then the slap noobs.
When you win you're all over the forum, "ooooooooooh look at me, I did this and I did that, it was me yeah yeah yeah who's awesome, me me me".

When you lose - "I have no idea what you're talking about mate, it wasn't me on the account".
And then you go beg on skype someone else to come and boost up your wounded ego by saying that it was not you who played.

Just like Matt and SLAP, there is no way you cannot see the similarities.

Well silly, I'm sorry, you got the wrong address. You shouldn't have gone begging Sammmy to come and support your story, I'm not interested in what Sammmy's got to say. You should have gone to the noob who lost while he was playing your account (unless that noob was actually you) - and tell him to come and admit his loss.

And do note, it's not about the fact that he lost (whoever he might be), it's about the fact that all of you are unable to admit to a defeat. That my friends, is pathetic.

Here, I'll show you how that is done, pathetic little random players:

But then again, what do YOU know about stuff like that.

Perhaps I should of clarified this earlier, I mean hell I assumed you knew. I was playing on Cadan's account that round, and credits to Domi, he did well... Though as for hiding about it...

u playing much?
[03/12/2012 22:00:29] Will: Was doodling on Cadan's account last round, first round in a couple of months :D
[03/12/2012 22:00:40] Will: Took over after his awful startup, got beat, fair and square.
[03/12/2012 22:00:50] James O'Brien: who by?
[03/12/2012 22:01:20] Will: The peacocks guy

This was written shortly afterwards, hence why I assumed you knew.

You do Cadan, you deserve credit for purchasing PP, you also deserve an apology for my failings.

~Will~

~Will~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7966

You shouldn't have gone begging Sammmy to come and support your story, I'm not interested in what Sammmy's got to say.

He didn't. I saw you being an uninformed idiot making assumptions and corrected you.

DeletedUser

Adrian must feel pretty stupid now, i mean writing that big post for nothing :S