Rate The Player

DeletedUser

Assassin222

Tribe: 9/10 Levian is a nightmare waiting to happen on someone.

OD: 7/10 Overall the OD looks decent but it is all attack od. Attacking is good or course, but odd is well... not so great. Has one of the best growth rates in his tribe.

Rep: 8/10 Good solid rep on here. Gets some respectful nods from players in other tribes.

DeletedUser6488

NOXX

tribe : 6/10 sorry i see the name about but i never head them do anything

ODA : 3/10 in line with your points rank so quite good
ODD : not doing not ur fault if aint attacked

REP : 7/10 everyone knows i pay no attention to the forums but i always enjoy your points

DeletedUser3473

shaun1102

Tribe: 9/10 Yeah ok I suppose ;-p

OD:8/10 Very aggressive but you haven't had to defend as much

Rep: I don't read enough of these to really know, if we had fought I'd know you better.

DeletedUser

pipsdad
Rank: 6/10 should be atleast top 50 by this stage if high od ;)

Tribe: 7/10 good solid tribe

OD:9/10 really good for the points

Rep: Don't know, started early worlds then quit

DeletedUser8943

Oops didn't see this thread on W2.. it is 2 years old :( just trying to breathe some life :(

Well since I have no clue who shadowassassin is or if they are still on the world, reckon will start afresh.

------------
I saw this on another worlds thread and thought that it might be a good way to stir up discussion

Rate out of 10

ODA:

ODD:

Positioning:

Tribe:

Total:

All out of ten total will be --/60

DeletedUser

Peadar (philalot)

Points: 6/10, Conquered a lot of vils but lost quite a few. Only to be expected being on the front line and attracting a lot of attention, but is still doing well.

ODA: 8/10, For his points is doing quite well, and has almost caught up to me (though i'm 100 hours from the front line), but good for a player his size.

ODD: 10/10, 11th on world 2. Even for the amount of vils he's lost, his ODD score is better than most and has done very well not to lose more vils than he has.

Positioning: 8/10, Has some nicely placed vils, he especially likes to noble deep into enemy territory which as we all know is fun and annoys the enemy.

Reputation: 10/10, I couldn't give him any less, both on the external forums and ingame he is liked by most, probably because of his contribution of the Wiseguy News.

Tribe: 10/10, I may be a little biased here, but G.F have undoubtedly proved themselves time and time again to be a real fighting force on world 2. From just a small "rim tribe" against Virtus, to being a big "rim tribe" taking on the number 1 tribe, the G.F boys and girls won't be going away anytime soon.

So that's 52/60, well deserved imo!

Rate andytnisa.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points: 7 - rank 56 - similar to my own start date and points, i have not pushed hard on this world (do not farm etc.)

ODA: 8 - rank 50 - better than points rank so no complaints long range nukings slow progression no doubt.

ODD: 8 - rank 52 - again better than his points... obviously knows how to mount a good defense and cant help it if not many attack him.

Positioning: 8 - in relation to current war. Seems to have made a very, very long trip to the the W~A~R front, and has a lot of deep safe villages which always helps. Needs to expand on that W~A~R front which will be easy enough to do.

Reputation: 9 - no complaints from me. Has a good forum presence and is always up for a chat on skype.

Tribe: 10 - G.F best of the bunch on uk2 by far, even though still ranked 3rd. No selfish pocket lining players in the tribe. Were the main spearhead in knocking the former no1 tribe off their perch by taking 100 villages + per week from them even though they have a 5k village advantage nuff said.

Total: 50/60

Rate DaOscar

DeletedUser

Manosdia!!!!!

Rank 15 Haha his tribe are called barb munchers just look where this guy has been munching villages.

ODA Rank 2 Well that speak for its self

ODD Rank 8 This shows how much his tribe thinks of him.

Positioning 10 Manosida leads by example and from the front yes the very front.

Reputation 9 An unkown on the UK and .net servers until UK2 all Greek servers know of his reputation. Now he is on the UK servers.

Tribe G.F I would be bias.

Better known and loved as KoXar

DeletedUser

Lord Bladder? Are you taking the.......

smiile.png

DeletedUser

Rate DaOscar
Maybe my reading aint upto scratch and did you say rate DaOscar or rate Manosdia...?

Manosdia!!!!!
Ill state again - ???

Did you want me to repeat that just for you DaOscar?
Ready...
Wait for it...

Manosdia!!!!!
??? (there you go, just for you. :icon_rolleyes:)

???

Lord Bladder:
Might wanna rate the previous player Phillip and not who you feel like...
Maybe start you own thread - Ipswich guy posts useless nonsence?

DaOscar:
Not even on UK2.
Check Again. :icon_neutral:
Ok, fair enough.
You got me there.

I know LB thinks i am a legend :icon_razz: or maybe he is just being polite. :icon_neutral:
Polite?
Thats a polite way of saying idiotic, if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your support Mark as always.

Points Rank 47 Just a little bit short of his second anniversary on UK2 builds well and gets on with the game quietly but very efficiently.

ODA Rank 46 Spent to long in the wrong alliance I believe that slowed his ODA growth otherwise I'm sure this would be higher.

ODD Rank 96 Only calls foe support when it is really needed troops never stay getting lazy in Daoscars villages for too long.

Positioning Very smart always wants to be in the action but never over reaches his own support capabilities.

Diplomacy The guy you can depend on to have a level head and discuss issues with a clear and open mind.

Tribe G.F Daoscar would be an asset to any tribe, he finally choose G.F. I'm sure he now wonders what took him so long to accept the invite.

Yes he is a legend, a good tribe mate and I someone I would like to consider as a friend.

DeletedUser

awwww.. such love there... poor oda though... :/ get into the top boys,,, to do that you have to attack

DeletedUser7215

Lord Bladrick

points 9 rank 34 should be higher but we understand with his age :)

ODA 10 rank 10 again should be higher moving fast on front

ODD 7 rank 56 abit poor but if no one attack what can he do

Positioning 9 very good like to gangbang on players and is working well

Reputation 10 i love this guy his there when you need him

tribe 10 G.F best tribe on uk2

55/60

DeletedUser

awwww.. such love there... poor oda though... :/ get into the top boys,,, to do that you have to attack

nah he put ODT in instead of ODA

ODT
Rank 46 DaOscar [G.F] 61,39 Mio.
ODA
Rank 21 DaOscar [G.F] 45,47 Mio.

~~~~~

Points: 10 - Rank 13 Very good, any top 25 account needs serious work especially when going at the enemy like anth is. That goes with a growth rank of 11.... puts quite a few of the larger accounts to shame.

ODA: 10 - Rank 9 The guy is a nuking machine. Higher than points rank so no complaints from me, so glad i am on same side as him to be fair.

ODD: 10 - Rank 7 Awesome defense going on in his K75

Positioning: 10 - Owns K75 and is not afraid of anything, has very good backlines to self support also.

Reputation: 8 - In game is loved by our tribe, a shining light of how to take it to the enemy, and as for the ext. forums no comment.

Tribe: 10 - GF enough said.

Total: 58/60

Rate Storm Rider

DeletedUser5769

Points - 6/10 - Falling back from a prevoius high of 36 and leveling off, so being passed by others

ODA - 10 - Well above his points position

ODD - 10 - Again well above his points position, so can attack and defend

Positioning - 8/10 Has Red dots at both ends of his villas, not the best scenario

TReputation - Havent heard anything one way or the other

Tribe - Not had any dealings with them

34/40