Pts 6/10 - not great ^^.. also some 500 babys in your stats
OD 6/10 - not bad
Pos 7/10 - idk^^
Tribe 8/10
Rep 4/10 - not really the best posts...

31/50

yes i will go with that

DeletedUser

Back on topic although i do agree with odd showing good skills not sure why you would snipe and leave your attackers nukes in play :icon_confused:

Anyway iim jezz

Pts 5/10 january start but other players who started at same time are a mill+ pts
od 6/10 inline with pts ranking odd and oda
pos 3/10 in with egg but seem to have relationship but where do you grow
Tibe 5/10 seem to have good diplomats to survive but not sure about growth ^^
Rep 8/10 always active in here and posts are detailed so thumbs up for that

27/50

Woops i seem to have missed a whole page never mind!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dsperado

Pts 7/10 I Expect more from a co played acc
OD 8/10 Still not Caught me ;)
pos 8/10
Tribe 8/10 No doubting their quality just not sure on their methods sometimes
Rep 6/10 has risen but hard to forget certain actions which went against the grain..

Overall nice lad at times but can be selfish

37/50

DeletedUser

666 Paul

Points - 0 gained totally through internals so are meaningless
OD - 5 obviously all ODA is from clearing inactives
pos - 5 not actually bad but gained at the expense of his tribe not for the benefit of it
Tribe- 2 would mark it higher but he is it's downfall
Rep - 0 I stand by my comments above

12/50

DeletedUser

Mrchief

Pts - 6 Clearly not able to grow quick would help if he could attack properly ;)
OD - 7 ODA is high ODD is not probably once he is put on the backfoot easy to destroy
pos - 3 is quite spread out no real clusters
tribe - (SPQR) 8 good tribe
Rep - 4 has made some bad posts but other's aren't so bad

28/50

DeletedUser

666 paul

Pts - 3/10 lol internally and barbs. thats all :icon_neutral:
OD - 5/10 not great ^^
pos- 6/10 not sure ^^
tribe- 5/10 now not much about those fews ^^
Rep 6/10

25/50

DeletedUser5450

lxZerOxl

pts - 10/10 it has to be a ten, amazing points and have taken around 50 villages already this month, and there's still a week of it to go. cudos.

OD - 9/10 not a 10 because your 7th ODD, just means you have been attacked probably slightly less than others above you, ODD is still 11mil an impressive amount, and shows the users ability to defend themselves as 3 1/2 mil of it was this month. 1st overall ranking, again cudos.

pos - 9/10 perfectly placed for chewing on them Shut! villa's.

tribe - 10/10 leaders in tribe rankings, ODA, and overall OD rankings.

rep - 9/10 already had good rep with fair posts, after decent pnp and for bringing a small amount of life to the forums it has to be a 9.

overall - 47/50 i promise im not kissin ass, who can argue the account is seeing great growth.
enigma.

DeletedUser

Enigma

Pts: Rank 112 - Good Growth - Taken 18 enemy and 5 internals so far this month- 8/10
OD: Rank 196 Overall / ODA Rank 134 / ODD Rank 473 / Low ODD, So not had much to defend against. Increased ODA by ~ 1 Mil. points this months. So close to 50k / village taken - 7/10
Pos: Decent - NE Clusters are well within striking range of =KN= and United, so good growth potential - 7/10
Tribe: I like the Tribe...some quality people there - 8/10
Rep: Detailed posts - 8/10

OVERALL = 38 / 50

DeletedUser7433

overall - 47/50 i promise im not kissin ass, who can argue the account is seeing great growth.
enigma.

I could think of worse ass's to kiss, :icon_confused: haha

DeletedUser7268

WILGORE
Pts: 7/10- good points
OD: 9/10 - nice Od tbh
Pos: 7/10- very much near the core, as with most of SPQR very clustered, but bad for nobling.
Trb: 8/10 - Nice tribe, dont know much about it though. Seems to be doing well
Rep: 4/10- Dont know you but then again i think this is my first world forum post.

DeletedUser7433

callumz
PTS: 8... steady growth and not many (if any) barb nobles or own tribe nobles)
OD: 8... ODA same as your rank... not been tested in defence though
POS: 7... two big clusters split up by ~CK~
TRIBE:8.. If i give Egg 10 for top and SPQR 9 for 2nd, you guys get 8 for 3rd :) but very good growth.. top of the noble list ever time i look at the maps.
REP: 2 ... never heard of you or seen you post on the forums

33/50

DeletedUser5450

iiM Jezz

pts: 6/10 - getting close to the mil mark. for your start date (6th jan), your around the mark i would expect from a single played account, if there really is three of you playing the account, i would expect better. you started this world 6 days after me, and there's only me on my account yet im 200k ahead. you've obviously had a tougher time of it than i have :icon_cry: will just mention, alot of internal nobles recently, but only one barb in the history, and it was 1k so its allowed :icon_wink:

OD: 8/10 - ODA matches ranking, and ODD shows you have had to do your fair share of def :)icon_cry: im jealous) good overall OD ranking.

pos: 7/10 - quite spread out, i dont know EGG diplomacy but CK one side REV and MASK the other, lots to noble :icon_cool:

trb: 10/10 - EGG, im sure there's no need to explain why its a 10 there.

rep: 6/10 - quite a few posts, not much in the way of constructive comments. mostly spam, but amusing to read :icon_biggrin:

overall: 37/50
enigma.

DeletedUser

666 Paul

Enigma

Pts - 7 Steady growth, over 1 mill mark
OD - 7 ODA is lower than it could be, still pretty good.
pos - 8 Good room for growth.
tribe - 7 Not a bad tribe
Rep - 5 never heard of him in game.

DeletedUser7433

iiM Jezz

pts: 6/10 - getting close to the mil mark. for your start date (6th jan), your around the mark i would expect from a single played account, if there really is three of you playing the account, i would expect better. you started this world 6 days after me, and there's only me on my account yet im 200k ahead. you've obviously had a tougher time of it than i have :icon_cry: will just mention, alot of internal nobles recently, but only one barb in the history, and it was 1k so its allowed :icon_wink:

Just an explanation... but not using it as an excuse :p
We normally have 2 players on the account... but when we both go on holiday, as sometimes we go together... a 3rd person takes over :p And these internal nobles are All but 3 full D villages :p, but its still nobling an inactive so i can see were your coming from ;)

thankyou for the rating :)

DO NOT RATE ME BECAUSE OF THIS COMMENT :)

DeletedUser

luke216

Points: 2/10 <- Joined 20th October 2009, I expect much more. Many internals + barbs as well.

OD: 5/10 <- Is okay for size, could be some more ODD.

Pos: 5/10 <- On 4 K's and a lot of single villages.

Tribe: 8/10 <- They are quite good *thumbs up*

Rep: I dont rate it because you joined today, but post looks good.

20/40

DeletedUser

DSperado

Pts: 8/10 - not bad for the startdate

OD: 10/10 awwsome good for ur size :icon_twisted: lucky for me, that im not ur enemy ;P

Pos: 9/10

Tribe: 9/10

Rep: 9/10

45/50

DeletedUser

Im posting only because it's going from one extreme to another =] - ^lxZerOwl and I

Pts:10/10 Top o' the board
OD:10/10 As above
Pos: 9/10
Tribe: 10/10 Once again top
Rep: 8/10

47/50

DeletedUser

-Huw-

Pts - 1
OD - 0
Pos - 3
Tribe - 0 none
Rep - 1 who?

These rankings are in the context of the world in reality you are alive on a world with no morale (for how long who knows, but you are alive) and for a player of your size that is an achievement.

So Please do not take the above as an insult, it isn't it is all relative.