OD: 4/10 -> Bad ODD, seems never get attacked :icon_rolleyes:

Pos: 6/10 -> Not bad at all

Tribe: 7/10 -> Wonder how you could get in there :lol:

Rep: 9/10 -> I read almost every day posts from you on here :icon_neutral:

30/50

DeletedUser

DSperado

Pts: 9/10

OD: 9/10 - 10 million increase in overall OD since 26.07.

Pos: 8/10

Tribe: 9/10

Rep: - Haven't been on here much to post so that as I wasn't able to reset my password so I've not read much either so won't score this.

35/40

DeletedUser5450

ill rate you wood...

PTS: 7/10 pushing for the top 100, pts are ok, the reason i have given a 7 not a 6 is due to your late start date, not bad considering :)

OD: 7/10 great OD overall really, i didn't expect your ODA to be so high so congrats on that :icon_cool: obviously know how to att and def. 1.7 mil ODD and 5 lost villages doesn't look great though, looking closer i guess some of those couldn't be helped as a few of the villa's were taken from you after only owning it for an hour or so, so thats forgivable :icon_biggrin:

POS: 7/10 not a bad pos, some nice clusters. i guess how good your pos is will depend on who your warring with, although you are surrounded alot by your own tribe.

TRB: 9/10 SPQR are a very good tribe as everyone knows.

REP: 3/10 not heard to much from you of late, only your posts to aswin. the reason the rating is low, is because i dont agree with posts which include personal slander, however light it may be... example:
He's such a funny, pathetic little boy.
/
Wood1985

#15 Today, 14:13 Top
And this is why you shouldn't take drugs kids.
- i think a post like that is just disgusting, and the forums are no place for it, perhaps a lesson in flaming is needed ?? /
It's a good thing no one asked you then!
- and thats just rude :icon_evil:

OVERALL: 33/50 not to shabby.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enigma.

Pts: 6/10 <- Steady growth, never lost a village :icon_rolleyes: 6 points because you dont noble 'real' enemies just small players :icon_confused:

OD: 5/10 <- Almost ODA, seems not to fight a lot (takes out small players)

Pos: 5/10 <- Distributed on 5 K's, many single villages :icon_surprised:

Tribe: 8/10 <- Not bad

Rep: 7/10 <- Good posts

31/50

DeletedUser5450

I dont know if it's worth to discuss here further

firstly your right, you should not have replied :icon_eek: but hey, you cant admit your flame was a fail, so you try again, and guess what you fail... AGAIN.

But sniping is the last oppourtunity when you dont have any troops left. When you have troops it is quite normal you stack and kill your enemies nukes dude.

dude, ever heard of backtiming ?? nuking there nukes. most the decent players i know do this. dodge anything not noble speed, and any nukes they have return home, are soon killed with there own nukes, hence the ODA not the ODD.
of coarse front lines need stacking otherwise, its bad practice and a waste of troops.

Anyways I would like to have you near me to show you real skill
you think your good enough mate, go for it, dont hold back. i wont either and we'll see if your "stacks" can hold up to 60/70 nukes. and when your def is gone, what you gonna snipe with hmm ?? and you think you have skillz. you make me ROFL

your just lucky you have the backing of the best tribe in this world, or else them 9 villages you have lost would probably have been 20, if not more.

DeletedUser

LOL

sounds for me like u trying to speak like the real pro :icon_eek:
point up on "trying" ^^

but i can see a few 500 point barbs grabs in ur stats (in the start-phase from the acc ^^') :lol::lol:

*Dee bows of you*

and steady internallys while ur awwsome "how do I become a pro" trip :icon_rolleyes:

big words, nothing behind it?? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lxZerOwl

Pts: 10/10 <- TOP ACCOUNT ON W3...

OD: 10/10 <- TOP ACCOUNT ON W3...

<- centre of 4 k's personally in a world without churchs id prefer to spread a lil more, but each to thier own.... they own thier area

<- TOP TRIBE ON W3... ... seem to have eaten the small members and resulted in a mass of high point account holders, many with co-players... however i still think the only tribe worthy of a full 10, was jungle it had flaws but still had the most RAW talent and skill

Rep: 8.5/10 <- see posts every now and again but i think in general the external are quiet recently

DeletedUser

Mark21lancs

Points: 5/10 - 1/3 internals and not good looking at start date.
OD: 7/10 - Nice ODA maybe slightly waste of troops though...
Pos: 7/10
Tribe: 7/10
Rep: 5/10 - I don't know who you are

31/50

DeletedUser

Mitchnom

Pts: Rank 14 - Good Growth after an apparent holiday / rebuild period - Taken 24 Enemy and 10 Internals so far this month - 8/10
OD: Rank 8 Overall / ODA Rank 7 / ODD Rank 77 / Increased ODA by 0.84 Mil. points this months. So close to 35k / Enemy Village Taken - 8/10
Pos: Excellent...Lots of Shut! to devour. - 9/10
Tribe: Top Tribe! 10/10
Rep: Your posts always amuse me! - 8/10

OVERALL = 43 / 50

DeletedUser

Wilgore

Pts - 9/10 Excellent recent growth
OD - 9/10 Well it is pretty damn good
Pos - 8/10 good positioning still plenty to go at
Tribe - 10/10 but I would say that :)
Rep - 8/10 feeling the love here

44/50

DeletedUser

Mrchief

PTS: 6/10 Moderate growth, but nobling barbarians is easy.Also, lookinbg at this world people you should have a much higher rank.
OD: 7/10
Pos: 6/10
Rep: 7/10

41/50

DeletedUser

mitchnom

points - 8/10 - nice points still in top20 after a long hoilday and leaving that noob biggsy on his own

OD - 8/10 - good OD

position - 10/10 - great position im my eyes loads of shut and as im in EGG i know who is going to be internalled

Tribe - 10/10 - what can i say where great

rep - 9/10 - i always find you posts amusing

Rate Aurai

DeletedUser

Aurai

Pts: 8/10 <- Good points but took a break the last weeks :icon_sad:

OD: 6/10 <- Must be better, you're #11!! :icon_idea:

Pos: 9/10 <- Good territory :icon_cool:

Tribe: 10/10 <-
AlbatrossX said:
what can i say where great

Rep: 6/10 <- Never heard from you before :icon_neutral:

39/50
Yeah, I'm an evil leader :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Just to break up the egg monopoly

DSperado

Pts: 8/10

OD: 10/10 excellent both ways

Pos: 9/10...nice 'little' cluster in 74 if needed

Tribe: 9/10 only one tribe can get 10...hehehe

Rep: 9/10 on a lot.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to rate my attacker. Even though there is no point rating me (being so low)

SuicidEd

Pts: 9/10 Rank 6 not bad at all

OD: 8/10 Expected more from someone your size ODA wise

Tribe: Personally I'd give them about 3 for picking on a player my size... but this is tribal wars and they are rank 3 so 9/10

Rep: 4/10 not posted much on here

DeletedUser

-Huw-

Points - 4/10 late start but could be better
OD - 5/10 good ODD for points but little evidence of attack
Pos - 5/10 not bad but survival will not be easy
Tribe - 0/10 Tribeless
Rep - 4/10 not heard much from you mate

DeletedUser

Points - 9/10 I think he should be whipping lexor/luvnhugs arse by now
OD - 8/10 115 is okay
Pos - 7/10 i know you can do better than 79th
Tribe - 10/10 love the romans and they are well planned/connected etc etc good tribe.
Rep - 10/10 heard you a lot and you taught me quite a few things in the past :)

mrchief