Rate the players (top 5)

DeletedUser4753

proly a good time for this thread, premium noobs and pointwhores starting to fall out of the the top ranks so can have a real look at promising players
Anywho....

Top 5 Rating

Rank 1
Lizards

Drivers
I know will to be top draw so have no fear of him not holding rank 1 for his 4th world on the trot (w14/w15/classic/w16)
iTeam Ive seen little of on normal, but speed he seems to boss it every time they play, and as a self admitted lover of lc, i don't see much weakness.

I know very little of the other drivers, if one is in fact Dorin from Double D then again another solid player, but either way nice guys and know what thier doing.

So far
Seem to have played near flawlessly, number 2 to lc i believe and very quickly lead the way on lc counts to now doubling all but a few of the top 20 on lc counts, oda is what id expect, enough to clear peeps but very non committal, so whilst efficiency is the name of the game these guys are playing super, first to 10k plunders and 1st to 1mil hauled shows they are leading the race on both points and troops.

Tribe
These guys moved tribe recently to exp, now who didn't seem like a bad tribe so i wonder if their move signifies some indication of who as a tribe, or may pedro's stench is just too much :p (will did not bribe me to say this)

Future?
Thee only thing i can flaw these guys on is the fact i dont see them hanging around, not cause they cant, but will is dominating classic more so than here, and i fear once will leaves the speeders will likely follow.
very capable of remaining one of the strongest account on w16 however i do not believe they will or intend to.

Rank 2
Princessemilysuperduck

Drivers
One would assume the 2 main drivers are princessp and Emily super duck
Emily i met briefly on w15 (acad cat ftw) :p, but seriously from what i see they are a very capable player, and if w15 is anything to go by may well continue past start up.
princessp i also met briefly on w13, very surprising for me to see such a strategically on the ball mind from such a sweet lady, capable of start up and mid game achievements, these 2 are dangerous in the longer game as well.
Unsure who are the other co's but if they are anything like the main drivers could be in for some achievements.

So far
These 2 seemed to arc in growth, hid away from the rankings whilst mustering a powerful lc army, and upon the right time zoomed up the ranks, whilst a way behind lizards, I feel they are somewhat safe in rank 2 for the time being and thier oda again is perfect for this stage

Tribe
The highly rated nubs, low in top 20 due to member count but a high average, I don't see them leaving due to prev world ties, could be good but personally see them merging with another top tribe to make a both large n deadly force, so yea the place to be :p

Future
Assuming my comments on lizards run true these guys are the future rank 1's not only that i foresee them not being just a start up sensation but could be here in 6 months times, weather the midgame bad boys will let them chill at the top remains to be seen, but i would deffo say these peeps will be rank 1, and likely remain rank 5 or above for the long foreseeable future.

Rank 3
Axe2

Drivers
not spoke to these 2 but from profile can spy sum names
fat taff, coincidental that we have the w1n enemy up in top 5 on a world we see a strong w1n force joining together, unsure how they are with smaller accounts, didnt seem to fair well on w13 with the pag/lrag premade, but perhaps the other driver "coronus" adds a missing element

So far
They have been up in the ranks for a while and so far fighting off other contenders for thier spot, i have to be honest though and fear this is the weakest account in the top 5, now thats not a massive flaw, to say 4 players excel you, but even so i fear they could be holding up thier on something other than massive troop counts, thier farming awards seem to suggest this with all other top 5's having both 10k plunders and 1 million hauled, still perfect oda for thier size so who knows

Tribe
I rate axe as one of the weaker players in top 5, and they also find themselves in what i see as a weak tribe, i feel the top few players are way beyond the average skill threshold, my opinion of 404 as dropped massively of late, the huge member count will not hold them in such a position forever so i see axe and co moving on, perhaps im wrong but think this tribe isnt one of a large future

Future
This may well be a strong account in future, im sure the w1n'ians will have something to say about his later game ability, but for now he is doing ok, i do feel this player will drop out of the top ranks and make way for stronger more troop based players, but who knows, perhaps they will prove me wrong come nobles.

Rank 4
D1zzy Duck

Drivers
Actually both guys are very inexperienced start up players, normally much more know for thier mid/late game ability
so to see them so high at this stage is interesting.
Havoker i know to be a very competent player in most aspects.
Perhaps not the farmers of w16 but once technical ability comes into play imagine will be a dangerous account, being later game players should they hang about expect good things.

So far
For a time likely had the second highest troop count, these days Im unsure but id deffo say they are still in content for a hefty troop count, i guess for start up amateurs thier rank is a good achievement, they seem to have mimicked the rank 2's growth arc, stayed low and gathered troops before their ascendance, 4th to 1mil plundered i think, just behind coco so as previously mentioned, rank2/3/4/5 could do a bit of juggling in ranks till clear cut ranks are decided.

Tribe
Intrestingly the dizzy duck peeps have remained tribeless from day dot, could be for a number of reasons, perhaps they like the freedom, or perhaps are waiting for a promising tribe in the area to extend them a offer, natural choice would be rotn whom seem a pretty promising tribe, dont expect them to be tribeless for long though

Future
As said mid/late game is where i would say these guys would excel, if they stick around maintain their rank till that stage i fear for anyone close. I make comparisons to super duck, very much a well dont peeps for getting ranks, but when start up bad boys take thier leave these are the sorta players who may fill the gap, am sure we will see.

Rank 5
Cocoblocor

Drivers
Unsure which world, i believe was w10 where they had thier rank 1, people i talk to seem to differ on opinions for this chap, some forum posters seem to believe this guy is hot stuff and perhaps in fact a challenge for the top
others seem to think they are overrated.
Im unsure if an others drive this account, though im told they were seeking a co, so could this perhaps be the highest solo account?

So far
Was floating around rank 10 for a time whilst planning thier assault on the top 5, seems to have broken the gap and settled nicely, at one point was possibly number 2 on hauls and perhaps lc, but i don't think thiers much init with rank2/3/4/5 on troops and hauls, so unsure, unlike the other top 5 these guys have some hefty oda, i early flex of muscles or a costly mistake, seems to have been pulling the od since day dot so perhaps its merely multiple mini clearances that would bold well for future farming.

Tribe
Another in exp, they seem to have a taste for attracting top peeps, trying not to repeat myself about exp but think some of the quality thier will serve as good company, even outside the top 5 we see some very capable players, that said they are a big tribe and as with 404 i see a separation between a "gifted" few and a bunch on randoms.

Future
Well they have held and rank 1 before, so why not again. I personally dont see them challenging lizards or emily, but may hold top spots, personally i dont think the oda will slow them down so if they are looking to sieze power in thier area then perhaps we can expect these guys to not burn out

Oh n for people who are more numerically based

A traditional top 10, i try to cater for all :p

lizards 9/10
PrincessEmilySuperDuck 8/10
axe2 6/10
d1zzy duck 7/10
Cocoblocor 7/10
Lord Slap Tarse 4/10
Smiggerd 4/10
cheetah277 6/10
0210 6/10
Raver1 5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to d1mension again.
don't remember where I had given you rep before :icon_confused:

Great Analysis. although I have to say we weren't 2nd to LC but 3rd.
I'll do a rating myself later. I usually do them lazily but after seeing this post I feel obligated to do a more detailed one :p

PS it's iTeam not Iteam :icon_redface:

DeletedUser4753

oh really, who was 3rd might i enquire

lol ill go edit ur "i" :p

DeletedUser

I love this stuff, on dutch worlds 4 years ago these articles were written daily and made the world much more fun. Thank you for writing about me and I'll correct some of your writings.

I have only played 1 world, world 14 on Dutch worlds, I started playing on Co.uk because that's where the next upcoming world was coming. I can confirm I have done every second of the account alone so far, I don't know if I'm the highest solo.

Nice write up!

Also I agree on your current scores, although I was 2nd to 1 million farm.

DeletedUser4753

If you have infact played every second solo then you are highest solo, assuming axe's profile displaying 2 players is correct
well done in that case :)

DeletedUser

Lizards

Well of course it's me and classic is my priority so if things lack over there I quit here.

PrincessEmilysuperduck

I can notice a lot of half timing being used and so I must assume much PP being spent. They have nice stable levels and LC count to match it. 3rd highest farmer. Long term much better than short term.

Axe2

Played with him before and unfortunately I cannot say he will last too long in the top ranks. He is good and has done well but he just won't cut it for the future.

d1zzy duck

No doubt going to maintain the top ranks providing activity stays. Had a great start being a copycat *cough* :icon_wink:

Cocoblocor

Recently changed tribe may be an unsmart move but we will see. Has 2nd top farmed and doing very well with it especially for a solo player.
I've heard of his village build and if it's correct then he definitely knows how to adapt to the situation.

DeletedUser4753

av always been a harsh ranker :D

Insert rhymes to you pleasure thier^

DeletedUser6695

ATop 5 Rating

Rank 1
Lizards

Drivers
Mmm, Will, Milad and 2 other speed people. Im guessing Will is the brains of the account with the speed people being extremely active. Not much can go wrong if they keep playing the way they are but I don't see that happening tbh. Also, 4 players is a bit overkill on speed 1 don't you think?

So far
Again, they are doing exceptionally, they have maintained a fast growth and seem to be hauling a lot more than the other top accounts. Not really much else to say on that except good job!
Tribe
ExP? Lead by Beani I believe. He is an okay leader. He will be capable of moving the tribe in the right direction. They also have a good member base with Lizards and a few others such as ThePhoenixRises
Future?
I see this account quitting pretty early tbh. Im going to say before 10k

Rank 2
Princessemilysuperduck

Drivers
I don't really know much of these players but I hear good things about 2 of the players. However 5 players on 1 account is insane so there isn't really any surprise they are ranked highly.

So Far

Seem to be growing quite well but I would have like to seen them give Lizards are more competitive fight for rank 1 purely due to the number of players on the account. Perhaps they will improve as the world progresses.

Tribe

Nubs, a highly rated tribe for reasons I am not aware of. Daz isn't a particularly experienced leader and skill wise they don't seem to have it in abundance. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Future

Should remain top 3 unless they have some sort of disaster, Im guessing some of the players will quit and then we will have to see how they cope afterwards

Rank 3
Axe2

Drivers

No idea really who these players are but I've seen this account on a few worlds. They seem to be decent enough players and they appear to be doing well so far
So far

They are growing well but don't seem to have the farming capabilities of the other top accounts.

Tribe

404...They seem like quite a poor tribe. Of course it's hard to tell at this stage but most of their members have a terribly slow growth rate. I guess Axe has friends there

Future
Not the greatest of farmers so I'm assuming they will begin to struggle soon. They will probably drop down the ranks a little but remain top 20

Rank 4
D1zzy Duck

Drivers

Ah, this player is quite a nice guy and I believe he is coplaying with his brother. Activity seems to be quite high on this account and they are farming well. D1zzy considers himself a bit of a start up noob but he is taking advice on board and it seems to be paying off
So far
Good growth so far and top 2-3 hauled I believe. This can only lead to good things as I am told he has quite a good lc count. Good work.

Tribe

No tribe at the moment. Just chillin' in the ROTN continent
Future

Fancy themselves as good defenders so if they maintain their farming and attack as well as they defend they should do great.

Rank 5
Cocoblocor

Drivers
I believe it is some dutch guy who is relatively new to the game. Seems like a nice guy!
So far
2nd highest hauled on the world. Definitely doing something right especially when solo. Massive respect for his growth and apparent abilities.

Tribe
Exp again. Will most likely be the rank 1 tribe and prove dominant.

Future
Mmm, Im not sure whether he can keep up the activity solo. Perhaps he will maintain rank or get a co player? I have no idea :p

and Im not going to rate the top 10 with numbers :icon_cool:

DeletedUser12021

Rank 4
D1zzy Duck

Drivers
Actually both guys are very inexperienced start up players, normally much more know for thier mid/late game ability
so to see them so high at this stage is interesting.
Havoker i know to be a very competent player in most aspects.
Perhaps not the farmers of w16 but once technical ability comes into play imagine will be a dangerous account, being later game players should they hang about expect good things.

So far
For a time likely had the second highest troop count, these days Im unsure but id deffo say they are still in content for a hefty troop count, i guess for start up amateurs thier rank is a good achievement, they seem to have mimicked the rank 2's growth arc, stayed low and gathered troops before their ascendance, 4th to 1mil plundered i think, just behind coco so as previously mentioned, rank2/3/4/5 could do a bit of juggling in ranks till clear cut ranks are decided.

Tribe
Intrestingly the dizzy duck peeps have remained tribeless from day dot, could be for a number of reasons, perhaps they like the freedom, or perhaps are waiting for a promising tribe in the area to extend them a offer, natural choice would be rotn whom seem a pretty promising tribe, dont expect them to be tribeless for long though

Future
As said mid/late game is where i would say these guys would excel, if they stick around maintain their rank till that stage i fear for anyone close. I make comparisons to super duck, very much a well dont peeps for getting ranks, but when start up bad boys take thier leave these are the sorta players who may fill the gap, am sure we will see.

Do you often talk about yourself in third person and self promote yourself so a tribe would recruit you?
You should have that checked out ;)

DeletedUser4753

who ses thats my acc :eek: im d1mension

cf's comment:

Tribe

No tribe at the moment. Just chillin' in the ROTN continent

Are they also trying to promote a account for a tribe?

DeletedUser2918

good rates guys and a great addition to the forums. enjoyed reading it. +1 :)

DeletedUser11975

I don't think the account lizards will die out if Will dies/leaves. We will more or less get more people.

But I <3 will.

DeletedUser4753

yes:icon_rolleyes:!

lol fine cf sorta outed me anyway, *must go tell him off*

tbf though i was rating in 3rd person for my co and to keep acc name private, not to try advertise for a tribe, though duz sorta suk that no one wants me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Congrats to [h=2]PrincessEmilySuperDuck[/h]for the first Academy ^^