Rate the players (top 5)

DeletedUser

Oh really? Who got there first with such low points? :O
Is it smiggerd or something?
xA2Uu7u.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, my bad. I didn't expect it so early... I'm gonna guess at some time reductions on smithy's...

DeletedUser

I don't understand why you'd go academy so early, and pay for it let alone.

You have..
1) Small farm
2) Not a lot hauled
3) Dead ques

All leading to an underdeveloped account for easy noble if you have anyone good around you.
Half timing makes it even worse as you have less time to farm to extend ques.
You have to stop ques to make nobles.

If you aim to farm 500k a day, and spend no PP on half times then you not only have constant ques, you have tonnes of res to maintain ques 12hours+ and mint coins/build nobles alongside it.
You farm tonnes in the time you don't half time and you overall get the exact same result except you have more troops, no dead ques and so a better account AND you spent no money.

DeletedUser4753

Ya dint use pp did ya cheetah :eek:

i agree on longer approach myself, speedy nobles are good but 1st to 1 vill is no good if you are slow to vills no 5-10

DeletedUser4342

Ya dint use pp did ya cheetah :eek:

i agree on longer approach myself, speedy nobles are good but 1st to 1 vill is no good if you are slow to vills no 5-10

hell no,dont forget we got the bigger flags from w13 lol which help alot

DeletedUser

hell no,dont forget we got the bigger flags from w13 lol which help alot

I agree about the flags, they do really help and I got tons from uk13 start up and my UK14 acc

However I do not own the flag that builds your last 3 smithy lvls in under 18 hours.

DeletedUser6623

Top 5 Rating

Rank 1
PrincessEmilySuperDuck

Drivers
Pam (aka- Pambot) Is a machine farmer and lovely lady. But dont be fooled, she is feisty and rather strategic too. Quality player.
Oddik (aka- SuperDuck) Well he really is a super duck, quality farmer, highly active, good laugh. Quality player.
Chaz (aka- chaz) Good late game player, even if the others quit he will keep the account driving forward with no doubt. Nice bloke. Quality player

This account has a solid mix of both good at start-up and late game. I will be ashamed if they don't hold onto the rank 1 spot.

So far
Has one the highest looting and a solid troop count. First to 3k points and being one of the first few to academy. Have a fair few coins minted already, and has all players still going strong and keeping active.

Tribe
Literally a bunch of nubs in 1 tribe.. a sign of disaster! But doing alright so far, currently standing at rank 2 with the lowest member count and the highest Average Points Per Player. Known for being one of the most spread, only time will tell if this will pay off for them or if they will collapse in flames.

Future?
At worst they will stay within the top 5 of the world. But with their level of activity and farming I anticipate them to stay on the top spot through-out the world

Rank 2
Cocoblocor

Drivers
Dont know much about this account apart from they possibly have the most of second most lc in the world. With that level of lc they must be doing some quality farming and with the recent build of their academy I anticipate coins to be minted with ease and a noble spree to follow early next week maybe.

So far
Grown nicely to rank 2 spot. Holds a fair bit of ODA.. and considering he only built his academy the night before, I personally think his oda is a rather nooby thing. Either he cleared out his area which is nooby being a church world and all, you'd rather have noble targets in your church. Or he has cleared his future noble target already, again a dumb thing to do especially if they in a tribe as he be support before he even mints a noble imo.

Tribe
Exp, a fairly rated tribe doing pretty well at rank 3. Sitting predominantly in k44 but have not so recently increased their spread into k45 and abit of k55. Their newer additions are more vunerable but abit of strategic recruiting or diplomacy can sort that out. Prolly expect these to stick around a fair while but i doubt will reach rank 1 without a merge of some sort

Future
Has plenty of space to grow around and lots of decent targets. Predict him to do rather well and stay near the top if he has the activity to do so.

Rank 3

Drivers
me - Not going to comment

So far
Again not going to comment

Tribe
Meh see PrincessEmilySuperDuck

Future
Not going to comment.

^ But if anyone else fancies doing comments on me feel free
:icon_biggrin:

Rank 4
Lizards

Drivers
Unsure but i think milad still plays the account. Quality player, loves his speed but has done well rocking the normal world. Good farmer, but with the loss of will i doubt he'll stick around long.

So far
Was a beast of an account in the beginning. But slowed reet down and is just about hanging onto the top 5 with still no academy. One can only presume this is due to the loss of one of their best coplayers, william who has left to focus on the classic server.

Tribe
Exp, a fairly rated tribe doing pretty well at rank 3. Sitting predominantly in k44 but have not so recently increased their spread into k45 and abit of k55. Their newer additions are more vunerable but abit of strategic recruiting or diplomacy can sort that out. Prolly expect these to stick around a fair while but i doubt will reach rank 1 without a merge of some sort

Future
I think they may lingure around the top 10 for a while before deciding they're bored and quit. Thats pretty much all i see for these guys, sorry.

Rank 5
Smiggerd

Drivers
Smigg & Jobo. Both decent players, active, work well together and have done alrite on previous worlds. Despite their barb nobling, they are decent players and good farmers. They will stick around for the long run and will continue to do rather well.

So far
One of the firsts to academy with a low point villa, first to educate a nobleman and then conquer a barb. May not of been the wisest decision but who's to question their strategy, lest they in the hall of fame lol.

Tribe
One of the bet COA's around lol. On a serious note tho, small tribe based in k55, nice spread too. Couple decent players but with alot of dead-weight. Doubt they stick around, i'd 100% stick my money that they merge with someone within a week or 2

Future
I
expect their top 5 spot will be short-lived and expect them more to stay within the top 10 for the long run.

(Yes tw updated and the stats have changed but MEH.. you do a new review if your that bothered.)

DeletedUser4753

tisnt fair i dont have pp to get a rate :( n maybe has no 3 lc count :x

vnice rate though^^^

DeletedUser6623

Top 20 is still a good achievement D1.. you shud be there soon (hug)

DeletedUser4753

lol i was rank 4 till pp's blooned passed me :icon_cry:

n thanks, not bad for a late game defender :p

(hug) in a completely straight way!

DeletedUser

Rank 4
Lizards

So far
Was a beast of an account in the beginning. But slowed reet down and is just about hanging onto the top 5 with still no academy. One can only presume this is due to the loss of one of their best coplayers, william who has left to focus on the classic server.

Will left? :-O . Actually I was the co player that has been away for few days. although the dropping in rank is because everyone got academy and nobled while we still don't have academy nor use PP to boost smithy upgrades -.-

DeletedUser

Afraid so Milad, Classic taking priority right now.. Also something more personal I'll talk to you on skype later.

Anyway, I highly doubt my leaving will change much as Milad was the main player on the account by far. Also the loss in ranks was, as he said, because Lizards used no PP to half time or anything (no pp bonus' at all) and so obviously it'll go down temporarily.