Rate the players (top 5)

DeletedUser

After you of course :icon_wink:

Nah but he definitely was the main player.

I barely did much all my input was mostly saying what I think we should do building wise and then a couple of hours of playing each day. (Well, sending farming runs and recruiting every 30 mins for a couple of hours)

Dorin, brad and Milad ran the show!

DeletedUser

with whose permission are you quitting? :-O

anyone who's making Will busy on classic, PM me if you need a co to help rimming him faster XD

DeletedUser

and now this thread has gone awkward. I feel like I'm in the same room as my Ex's new BF -.-

DeletedUser

Why's that? Am I antagonising someone that I shouldn't? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here is my view on top 5

Lizards
#Ego Alert!
Safe to say the best account so far. achieved first to 10k points more than 3 days before rank 2. We maintained highest village count as well as highest average point per village until we got catted. And rank 2 OD shows We didn't just go for easy targets so Let's just say We haven't exactly had it easy .
Our tribe ,unlike what people say, is a decent one. people are friendly and helpful. so I don't believe much could go wrong.

SmellySocks
First thing that comes to mind about him is he has a 7.5k points main village
:icon_eek: . definitely usage of Premium features involved However he does look like a solid player. He has decent OD and I believe he rimmed a ROTN member. so not a battle virgin here either. his latest conquer was a 250 points barb though can't say I agree with that strategy but then again It's already almost 1k points. It will be a while before he starts nobling again (unless he barbles). oh and he passed us in highest average points.
He will probably do well in future unless he quits (which doesn't seem likely) .

not a very good troopcount, however he does have 4 decent villages including a 3.5k points one. His tribe has been a huge help to him lately (with co trainings and stuff) as well as a pain in the neck (former tribemate catting his farm down). Daz is leader of Nubs so he has enough motivations to stick around for a while. personally I like Daz he is a solid player I'd say he will stay in top ranks for a while.
As for his tribe, It is one of the best tribes on uk16 if not the best. so overall I can't see him getting rimmed at all unless Will gets bored and ....
:icon_redface:

axe2
A teamwork player. he has had it kind of easy and gone for easy targets with lower points but still despite sharing farms with us and some other closeby Nub players He's rank 4. unlike what many predicted, he has stayed in top ranks for a while now without dropping. guess only time will tell how things will work out for him. but team players like him are pretty hard to take down. hence I don't think anyone can rim him and he's not the type to quit after some losses either.

sorry I don't know who rank 5 is and to be honest I suddenly started feeling lazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Mmm, this hasn't been done in a while. Get this active! Always a good read...

Will do mine in a bit

DeletedUser

ahh here you are now.. have been top 5 for some time and you didn't think of posting :icon_sad:
wait for some time i'll be up there again
:icon_wink: