rax/stables/shop?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2765
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes i'm a noob because i chose to leave after the 2nd day. I really don't see where your arguement is though. It is a personal prefference. /End of :icon_confused:

And i never stated i was a good player, so there's no need to compare me to Darazi in any way shape or form.

Public forum, which allows me to post here. Weather i don't play this world or not. I posted an opinion. And you's jumped on it like a pack of rats with cheese.

This is my que to leave. :)

No you're a noob because you decided the world was boring after two days :lol:
Personal Preference? What is yours? If you don't have X amount of barbs quit? Nice great way to think.

Anyways you don't have any relative to this thread/forum of this server so why bother even posting here? Anyways

Continuation with this thread :)

Better question is who has most troops out of the top 5 :p

DeletedUser282

No you're a noob because you decided the world was boring after two days :lol:
Personal Preference? What is yours? If you don't have X amount of barbs quit? Nice great way to think.

Anyways you don't have any relative to this thread/forum of this server so why bother even posting here? Anyways

Continuation with this thread :)

Better question is who has most troops out of the top 5 :p

well its probably not KV, because he butchers his axe, its not you because ive been told Nauz had more troops than you. realistically its either Hoang or Inka, as Hoang also lost a lot of troops to get the 10k ODA milestone first, so it may well be inka.

DeletedUser

well its probably not KV, because he butchers his axe, its not you because ive been told Nauz had more troops than you. realistically its either Hoang or Inka, as Hoang also lost a lot of troops to get the 10k ODA milestone first, so it may well be inka.

Really? Talk to nauz. Instead of others.

DeletedUser282

Really? Talk to nauz. Instead of others.

well thats how i got the information there, was a while ago so you may have overtaken back. however you still wouldnt have the most troops as Hoang had a very large lead on Nauz in troops,

Then reason he likely has the most troops is he was producing at quite high levels very early on, thats what shot him up the rankings, then he went for academy early on so he could noble a good village before anyone else, thats what hoang does and it almost always seems to work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well thats how i got the information there, was a while ago so you may have overtaken back. however you still wouldnt have the most troops as Hoang had a very large lead on Nauz in troops,

Then reason he likely has the most troops is he was producing at quite high levels very early on, thats what shot him up the rankings, then he went for academy early on so he could noble a good village before anyone else, thats what hoang does and it almost always seems to work.
I never said I did have the most troops :p
Anyways must been a real long time ago lol

DeletedUser

I'm just curious as to how you can decide a world is boring 2 days into it. :icon_neutral:

Anyway on-topic:

22/14/7
You should raise your stable your lc count probably isnt as good as it should be, stable should be around 16 or 17 by now

DeletedUser

Back on topic...

1 | 0 | 0

I only started today... So I think I am doing well.

-The Mask.
Your Next Door Neighbour Since 1204

Nauzhror

Reaction score
well thats how i got the information there, was a while ago so you may have overtaken back.

Sir Vic has more lc than me, pretty sure I have him beat on axe and ram, but lose on total pop.

Though, my vote might actualy go to Darazi for most troops simply due to his low OD.

DeletedUser1511

well thats how i got the information there, was a while ago so you may have overtaken back.

May i ask how you got this info ?
Since well some 'friends' did a favor of acount sitting me, i know one of these friends, i wonder who the other one was.
As for who told you this info, i am actualy genuinely interested, would help with a little investigation of mine :icon_wink: