rax/stables/shop?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2765
  • Start date

DeletedUser

king valkyrik your style hasnt changed...you would have thought over the years you would have seen you posting style only causes problems

Maybe his style hasn't changed within where posting is concerned. Though I hope your playing style has... W10. Oh indeed, Mr. Graveler :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Maybe his style hasn't changed within where posting is concerned. Though I hope your playing style has... W10. Oh indeed, Mr. Graveler :icon_surprised:

lol, my worst ever world. That I immediately quit after. My heart may not have been in that one :p

The two worlds I have played since I came back I have got to top 10 and held it until I decided to leave :)

DeletedUser

You bumped a 2 day old thread to post ...... that :icon_neutral:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You bumped a 2 day old thread to post ...... that :icon_neutral:

That build is beyond ridiculous too, I can't see anyone having an 18 farm with that rax/stable. I only have 22 farm and well, let's just say I have slightly higher rax and stable.

DeletedUser

6/10/0

Now how did I get that extra rax lvl? Sneggy?

Possibly time to start thinking about a shop but since I havn't had to clear anybody yet....

*sigh* the rim is peacfull

DeletedUser

Well it's not so peaceful here in k63, most of the tribes want to declare war against me :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
14/10/5, will be going up shortly.

Troop count is not amazing, but good enough for my area:

Current populationBuildings (includes the building queue) 702
Troops 4535
Troops in production 281
All 5518

PS: Don't even bother replying telling me posting my troopcount is dumb, I really don't care, no one near me has cats and I'll beat my area to nobles by miles.

DeletedUser

Whatever you say. Its funny how people assume that they know our build, when only two people have access to the account; myself and my co-player.
Figuring out the build of everyone in the top 20 is not hard, especially at this point.

DeletedUser

What is my build? I would be interested in knowing. I am Muddy Water btw.... And I suck.
Id have to be playing the world, Ill do it tomorrow though should be decently accurate. I need some numbers 1st, and I just started playing an hour ago :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

20 hq<<<<Pointwhoring
17 barracks<<Average
10 stab<<Average
7 workshop<<Too high(waste of time)
12 smithy<<<Average
1 rally point
1 statue
8 market<<<Average
14 wood <<<Too high
13 clay<<<Too high
18 iron<<<Ok would be nice if it was lower(you could of upgrade something else)
20 farm<<Too low should have been at lvl 21 atleast
13 warehouse<<<Too low for his buildings but I am sure he is building it right now
1 hiding place
9 wall

Apologies on the late quoting but I havent been around the past few days due to a lack of a computer but I had to reply to this post.

Your analysis is completely ridiculous. You might want to stick to being a mediocre speed player because it shows that you have no idea what you are doing over here where mistakes cant be masked by the pace (*I honestly have no idea who you are but you must be a mediocre speed player unless the quality has drastically dropped).

DeletedUser2765

Apologies on the late quoting but I havent been around the past few days due to a lack of a computer but I had to reply to this post.

Your analysis is completely ridiculous. You might want to stick to being a mediocre speed player because it shows that you have no idea what you are doing over here where mistakes cant be masked by the pace (*I honestly have no idea who you are but you must be a mediocre speed player unless the quality has drastically dropped).

Purple your pretty spot on, here is his build:

Village Headquarters (Level 12)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 12)
:workshop: Workshop (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 12)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 4)
Timber camp (Level 16)
Clay pit (Level 10)
Iron mine (Level 22)
Farm (Level 19)
Warehouse (Level 13)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 7)

:lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hmm, Purple'd have a heyday with my build (due to me building stupidly high mines to compensate for my activity, or more accurately, lack thereof) :(

As of: Ranking (6.|1.691 P)

Buildings
Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 15)
Stable (Level 10)
Workshop (Level 5)
Smithy (Level 12)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 19)
Clay pit (Level 14)
Iron mine (Level 16)
Farm (Level 22)
Warehouse (Level 15)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 17)

Current populationBuildings (includes the building queue) 726
Troops 4946
Troops in production 216
All 5888

Last edited:

DeletedUser57

lol, if you compared it to my ativity Nauz, you would win by a landslide :icon_sad:

I'm slowly picking up, but my troop count is anything but ideal.