Reborn Reincarnated Relentless

DeletedUser

It is my honour, as newly found leader, to present the Relentless family. With the changing ethos of our tribe to the principles of democracy, fairness and warfare we decided a whole new tribal stance and image was in order. From the ashes of Reborn, comes Relentless.

The word relent means, to become less severe or intense. Relentless, is to keep up that severity, that intensity, never stopping, ever-persistent, never giving up, and, in this context, always fighting no matter the odds. In tribalwars the little guys are always ignored. Yet, no-one pays attention the fact that the best attitude, the best spirit, the best environment often belongs to the this group of players. They are the unsung underdogs, those who even if in acceptance of loss will not give up the fight. They are the players who make tribalwars what it is, yet are ignored and put down. Our name is a reminder to us that we will not stop; we will always be up for the fight, no matter the odds. For we do not fight as individual players, fighting for individual ranks, we fight as one, we fight as Relentless. We are Relentless.

In keeping with this new theme, we find it right to declare on the enemies of our ethos. Relentless now declare upon FREE. Where before it was just a side issue, FREE’s fear mongering to tribes such as Apoc in order to get them joining was viewed as unacceptable. Threatening the use of other tribes whilst then following up to attempt to get those other tribes to declare upon the former REBORN family, was likewise cowardly. Unworthy of respect or dignity for such actions, we hunt them down on the battlefield to see if they are to be worthier foes there.

Relentless are coming :icon_wink:
Blue Hunger a.k.a.
Mattyg.

DeletedUser

Cagayate! Fighto!>.<

Hmmmmm.....lets just hope the members is such as the name suggests, good luck ^.^

DeletedUser

I've got an account sitter at the moment so I can't check what the heck has happened...Someone care to delaborate?

DeletedUser

It will be interesting how this one single act will change the worldwide perception of REBORN/Relentless.

They have been cast in a negative light on these forums for some time, and yet to me this seems to be much more than a simple renaming.

The creator now fights its own monster - poetically beautiful.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

The game will be heating up on more than one front with this. As they gain strenght against CHE!!! they will get more notice from others. We were previously reading in a topic that they had a surprise, now we see one?

DeletedUser

Relentless;

adamant, bound, bound and determined, dead set on, determined, dogged, ferocious, fierce, go for broke, grim, hang in, hang-tough, hard, harsh, implacable, inexorable, inflexible, inhuman, mortal, obdurate, pitiless, remorseless, rigid, rigorous, ruthless, single-minded, stiff, stop at nothing, strict, stringent, unappeasable, unbending, uncompromising, undeviating, unflinching, unforgiving, unrelenting, unstoppable, unyielding, vindictive

Not really the most accurate description for your tribe bh :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Relentless... Takes me back to world 8... Hope you won't be forming a BLOC!

DeletedUser

Relentless;

adamant, bound, bound and determined, dead set on, determined, dogged, ferocious, fierce, go for broke, grim, hang in, hang-tough, hard, harsh, implacable, inexorable, inflexible, inhuman, mortal, obdurate, pitiless, remorseless, rigid, rigorous, ruthless, single-minded, stiff, stop at nothing, strict, stringent, unappeasable, unbending, uncompromising, undeviating, unflinching, unforgiving, unrelenting, unstoppable, unyielding, vindictive

Not really the most accurate description for your tribe bh :icon_wink:

That's a thesaurus. Not definition.

The real context of the word is in the post timmy :icon_wink:

I've also been here for roughly a month and a half. First as Oldman, then as Davy, then as Mattyg, the account I plan on staying in.

DeletedUser

That's a thesaurus. Not definition.

The real context of the word is in the post timmy :icon_wink:

I've also been here for roughly a month and a half. First as Oldman, then as Davy, then as Mattyg, the account I plan on staying in.

quality i rimmed u wen u was oldman, so thats 1-0 me bh :D

DeletedUser

Based on the fact i don't like Barbarian village munchers... and i'm not a fan of family tribes (as successful as they have the potential to be) the two don't mesh well, but, admittedly i'm quite curious as what is to happen in your next few months, surely 4624 villages could put up more of a fight against 7086 villages?

You and your tribal friends name yourselves, if you will, a new beginning, a new age, the 'Ones who stood up to the almighty CHE!!!' but in relative terms and i don't know how anyone else views it, the ones who are
never stopping, ever-persistent, never giving up, and, in this context, always fighting no matter the odds. In tribalwars the little guys are always ignored. Yet, no-one pays attention the fact that the best attitude, the best spirit, the best environment often belongs to the this group of players.

To me the word persistent is just an annoyance, through out this war i've been somewhat biased on CHE!!!, but i can't wait til the Relentless group starts pushing harder, i've seen stats of this war many of times, unless your nobling count raises dramatically, then you could 'Beat the odds' if you will.

Me and a few others are indefinitely interested in this, so Good luck to both sides, and have fun ^_^.

DeletedUser

It seems a very good move, but I'm wondering what compelled BH to come back against CHE!!!? Was it to prove anyone can be brought down, BH was bored and fancied a challenge or what?

Must ask him if he doesn't reply.

DeletedUser

It seems a very good move, but I'm wondering what compelled BH to come back against CHE!!!? Was it to prove anyone can be brought down, BH was bored and fancied a challenge or what?

Must ask him if he doesn't reply.

First off to say there is no love lost between myself and CHE!!! players. I'm very proud of the achievement in CHE!!! and obviously wouldn't change that. All of the current leadership are all players I recruited. However, I left CHE!!! because I had run out of a lot of drive, and found it to not be so much of a challenge. I felt I had created the best tribe in the world, we were ranked first, and everything was running very smoothly. I later decided, I wanted back to the world, but it would be interested on sitting the other side of the river. So I guess yes, a challenge, something new.

Based on the fact i don't like Barbarian village munchers... and i'm not a fan of family tribes (as successful as they have the potential to be) the two don't mesh well, but, admittedly i'm quite curious as what is to happen in your next few months, surely 4624 villages could put up more of a fight against 7086 villages?

There are a number of players in Relentless that are under 100K. All of them are not as experienced as some of CHE!!!, and the majority of them next to no experience at all. Most still need teaching the game more. To compare villages is flawed; especially when neither tribe is fully mobilized against the other. Whilst we are also at war with FREE as this thread shows. There will be no turn around soon in the CHE!!! stats, I can tell you that myself, but CHE!!! will continue to get little out of us.

You and your tribal friends name yourselves, if you will, a new beginning, a new age, the 'Ones who stood up to the almighty CHE!!!' but in relative terms and i don't know how anyone else views it, the ones who are

We do? I'm pretty sure they declared on us, so we hardly stood up to them. Am thinking your reading into things too much here.

To me the word persistent is just an annoyance, through out this war i've been somewhat biased on CHE!!!, but i can't wait til the Relentless group starts pushing harder, i've seen stats of this war many of times, unless your nobling count raises dramatically, then you could 'Beat the odds' if you will.

Correct, annoyance. Annoyance to our enemies. Any player who knows me well knows I play for the long term, I do not look at the short term. Ironically, no-one should know this more than CHE!!!s new leader Timmy. We had planned for a couple of months before he joined as I wanted the timing and situation to be perfect. Likewise there will be no magical turnaround in stats or in the war situation. However, FREE is a different story.

:icon_wink: